Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,221 members, 7,950,232 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tithes And Offerings - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithes And Offerings (148819 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithes And Offerings by DrummaBoy(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Bidam: hmmn..truth hurts doesn't it. I really hit you where it hurts.lol.

It is never late to retrace your step bro.

Your post shows you are the one habouring offenses.not me.

As for Pastor Chris issue,your post was so clear for all to see. You were on a smearing campaign with an attitude of superiority and condemnation.You were actually sowing evil seeds of discord.

I am just bringing it to your attention.

When did Chris Oyakhilome become an authority in gospel preaching? The last I checked he is yet to be admitted even in the Pentecostal Fellowship whose doctrines he claims to be espousing.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by DrummaBoy(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Candour:

This is rich coming from a 'scriptural giant' who claims emphatically that Christ was a Pharisee. Curiously non of your journey men jumped on that 'revelation' with you. Maybe they saw the wisdom in leaving you alone on that horribly flawed premise.

I will be glad and say thank you if you can show me where I said Moses predates Abraham so I can correct myself. Wrong doctrine must be expunged immediately.

And you with your septic tank of a mind and gutters for a mouth pouring forth filthy, obscene and raunchy invectives is the Christian right?

I'm not attacking Oyaks. If anything, i commend him for being honest about the reason for his tithing. He was emphatic about Malachi which makes him an adherent of Mosaic tithes. He didn't even make a single reference to Abraham. He was clear you pay tithe. You don't give it.

If only you and others can borrow some honesty from him and stand on something solid, it would have been good. Someone even said tithe started with God when he asked Adam not to eat of that one tree which was his tithe. Very laughable nonsense.

So what fruits exactly is your obsession with tithes producing? Other than filthy and obscene speaking?

Now search for the filthiest, raunchiest and most obscene invective you can find and hurl it at me. I won't complain. I believe I've earned it with this post.

@Candour

I missed the Oyakhilome piece on tithing. Pleases can you re-post it here? The one I saw was Adeboye's revelation on firstfruit. A thread the "most holy" Bidam and others wisely dodged.

Found it: https://www.nairaland.com/1189741/tithes-offerings/92#19108183. Thanks Candour!

@Bidam

I need to congratulate you on this latest revelation of Jesus being a Pharisee. Quite ingenious. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Enigma(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Candour:

We can all see the plentiful atheists you've been able to convert with your various expositions here particular the 'deep revelations' of tithing you have. I congratulate you and leave that ministry to you. You are 'obviously succeeding' nicely in it.

After reading the atheist deconversion thread, my ministry became correcting erroneous doctrine in the body of Christ before every believer becomes another atheist and judging from responses, we thank God for little mercies. .....

+1

When we present lies to people of a questioning mind, and they discover we have been lying even though it is on doctrinally inconsequential things such as tithing --- then we shouldn't be surprised if in intellectually lazy fashion (on their part), they simply reject everything else we say.

Similarly, when we build and seek to establish "authority" or "primacy" on the basis of an edifice of gigantic fraud, we should not be surprised when people who come to realise the gigantic fraud lose sight of and turn their back on the precious faith.

I am confident in my mind that of all the groups claiming to be Christian, the two from which people are most rapidly turning away and to atheism are:

1. The Word of Faith aka WoF aka Prosperity Gospel ---- in Nigeria, this is particularly bad with its penetration of all kind of hustlers hoping to cash in on tithes and "dangerous" seeds etc such that we see such things as "Cutlass Sharp Sharp Ministry" (ok I made the name up but what we see is not far from that!) embarassed

2. The Roman Catholic church denomination ---- for all the good that this one has done, it is just too full of too many lies and frauds; and when in the face of that it seeks to claim "authority" and moral ground, yet its priests are not leaving small pikin yanshes alone ........... sad

But then very happily, there will always be a remnant! cheesy

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Candour:

Yeah truth does hurt but that doesn't mean we should run away from it. As Christians, we must be bold and courageous enough to face it head on.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'll work on it and make necessary changes. You should too.
I am truly sorry if my initial post sounded septic and toxic.I never meant it that way.I will work on communication.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Candour(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bidam: I am truly sorry if my initial post sounded septic and toxic.I never meant it that way.I will work on communication.

No problems. I accept your apology and will be very happy to see you work on the communication part.

Accept mine too for any hurt you feel. The truth hurts like you said but I'll have to change my handle from Candour to another thing before I'll be scared of saying the truth or being told the truth myself.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by DrummaBoy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Enigma:

I am confident in my mind that of all the groups claiming to be Christian, the two from which people are most rapidly turning away and to atheism are:

1. The Word of Faith aka WoF aka Prosperity Gospel ---- in Nigeria, this is particularly bad with its penetration of all kind of hustlers hoping to cash in on tithes and "dangerous" seeds etc such that we see such things as "Cutlass Sharp Sharp Ministry" (ok I made the name up but what we see is not far from that!) embarassed

2. The Roman Catholic church denomination ---- for all the good that this one has done, it is just too full of too many lies and frauds; and when in the face of that it seeks to claim "authority" and moral ground, yet its priests are not leaving small pikin yanshes alone ........... sad

But then very happily, there will always be a remnant! cheesy

smiley

I am a convert from both the Roman Catholic Church system and the Word of Faith movement. I was born to a Muslim father and a Roman Catholic mother. I was baptized in the RCC and was in that church till I committed my life to Jesus Christ in 1998. The man who led me to Jesus took me to his church, a pentecostal fellowship, with a strong persuasion towards the WoF, like most pentecostal churches in Nigeria.

I was full of zeal and wanted to know and have all that God wanted me to have. Unfortunately, though my Pastor was trained by Archbishop Benson Idhahosa, he was a disaster as far as gospel preaching was concerned. So I resorted to reading christian literatures and the bible. Most of the literatures that came my way at first by the WoF movements were very boring. Simply bc much of what they sold as doctrine in their books were not what I needed. I was saved quite alright but I was struggling with sin. I needed a doctrine to understand my sin nature and overcome it.

I eventually stumbled on Reformed Theology and that for me was the break. Although the man who introduced me to it, Dr R.T. Kendall, he succeeded Martyn Lloyd Jones at Westminster Chapel, London, taught tithing. That is why despite being Reformed in thinking, I still tithed. But for many years of tithing, I really felt there was something amiss about it: especially with the fact that there is no record of any Christian tithing in the bible.

Then came March this year, when I asked about tithing on this forum and the rest, they say, is history.

My point in all this is to agree with Enigma that God is saving many people from the WoF movement and the RCC, and I am a case in point. When you listen to the discuss of the pro-tithers on this forum, especially with those who have been honest enough to tell us where they fellowship in, you realize that every one them come from either the WoF movement or from churches that have such influences. That is why, if scriptural discusses do not work and these people refuse to admit that the bible does not teach what they claim it is teaching (in regards to tithing and other such practices), the very next step is to point out the errors in the lives, doctrine and practices of their teachers. So when you mention Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Hagin, Osteen, etc, these guys become very angry and defensive and begin to claim you are attacking personalities. They say these things because all of their lives beliefs and practices stem from what these men and women teach.

I am not afraid to name those who have influenced my theological outlook to life, after Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the bible. Anyone may check my teachers out and they can be sure they will not find skeleton in their cupboard. For example: Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones (1900-1981), Minister at the Westminster Chapel (1938-1968).

Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Enigma(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bros, you don't know how much of your post reads to me! I am busy now and cannot say much!

Let me just say that years ago I often went to Westminster Chapel to listen to RT especially when he did a series called "School of Theology" (IIRC); RT is a good man and well meaning but forgive for saying this of a respected elder, he is/was a bit naive and at one point even allowed Rodney Howard Browne to desecrate the Chapel!

God bless you deeply, bros!

EDIT PS I forgot to add that I am a huge fan of the late Dr. Martin Lloyd Jones. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
i do not think there is any valid reason to not preach the gospel or reach sinners/atheists. The will of God is to go into all the world and to every creature. There will always be tares till Jesus comes. God has not anyone the ministry of smiting your fellowservants.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by DrummaBoy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Enigma: Bros, you don't know how much of your post reads to me! I am busy now and cannot say much!

Let me just say that years ago I often went to Westminster Chapel to listen to RT especially when he did a series called "School of Theology" (IIRC); RT is a good man and well meaning but forgive for saying this of a respected elder, he is/was a bit naive and at one point even allowed Rodney Howard Browne to desecrate the Chapel!

God bless you deeply, bros!

EDIT PS I forgot to add that I am a huge fan of the late Dr. Martin Lloyd Jones. smiley

R. T. Kendall is a great teacher and I understand what your mean by his being naive. His book "Worshipping God" was next to the bible for me in my early days as a new convert. But reading his account on tithing now, I have a feeling he really does not believe the Reformed Theology he claims to espouse and may be playing to the gallery sometimes.

When I read Lloyd Jones wikipedia's account, I saw there that Lloyd Jones fell out with him on some theological matters to the extent that the old man requesting that Kendall should not officiate at his burial. I do not know if that account is true but it may lend credence to your position that Kendall could be naive. Nevertheless, the best of men are men at their best.

And that is why it is so wrong to uplift men and make them GO and such likes, as it is so common in the WoF movement. When they err, a whole generation can err with them as it is being seen with those following the teachings of Kenneth Hagin.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Enigma(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
DrummaBoy: .... Nevertheless, the best of men are men at their best.

And that is why it is so wrong to uplift men and make them GO and such likes, as it is so common in the WoF movement. When they err, a whole generation can err with them as it is being seen with those following the teachings of Kenneth Hagin.

You this man! honestly you are talking far too much sense for one morning! I don't know how many + I want to put now.

Let's just say +1000. grin

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Alwaystrue(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Bidam and Candour,
I think I like the way this your discussion turned out in the sense that everyone gets to see where they have an issue to work on. I take this as a lesson therefore.

At the end of the day the words of the Master Jesus Christ never fails and are Spirit and Truth to the end. Every other person whether the apostles and present day ministers as well as us will all stand before the Master Jesus to give account of our lives on earth.
Let us ensure we uphold the Word of God over every circumstance. With this, irrrespective of whatever anyone says, like the bereans who went to confirm from scriptures if Paul's words were true, we too will have the Word of God to fall back on, not the words of man.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Candour(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Enigma and DrummaBoy

This your discussion reminded me of the discussion I had with one pastor I met yesterday afternoon. His anthem is always that God is not a grand father and all Christians are equal before God irrespective of title.

Yesterday he was telling me that plenty congregations will push their pastors into destruction because of hero worshipping. That when you eulogise your pastor too much, he'll be under pressure to perform. So even the days he has no special revelation from God, he'll have to conjure up something not to 'fall una hands' and before you know it, he's conscience is dead and he throws all caution to the wind.

We see this happening in Christian circles today. We must always remember that no man is infallible and the best of men will always remain a man like DrummaBoy said above.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
DrummaBoy:

When did Chris Oyakhilome become an authority in gospel preaching? The last I checked he is yet to be admitted even in the Pentecostal Fellowship whose doctrines he claims to be espousing.
Where did any of my post infer what you're insinuating? If i talk na dem go say i get gutter mouth angry

You folks just like to look for in-existence trouble sha.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
DrummaBoy:

@Candour

I missed the Oyakhilome piece on tithing. Pleases can you re-post it here? The one I saw was Adeboye's revelation on firstfruit. A thread the "most holy" Bidam and others wisely dodged.

Found it: https://www.nairaland.com/1189741/tithes-offerings/92#19108183. Thanks Candour!

@Bidam

I need to congratulate you on this latest revelation of Jesus being a Pharisee. Quite ingenious. Keep it up!
Thanks for the hypocritical comment. Last time i checked,Pharisee is just a strict sect in Judaism.Your Paul you esteem to high heavens was a pharisee of the pharisees.

I wonder why the obnoxious comment since you never regarded Jesus as God here.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by MarkMiwerds(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Bidam: Thanks for the hypocritical comment. Last time i checked,Pharisee is just a strict sect in Judaism.Your Paul you esteem to high heavens was a pharisee of the pharisees.

I wonder why the obnoxious comment since you never regarded Jesus as God here.
1. Jesus was not a Pharisee. He was always at odds with the Pharisees.
2. While it is true that Saul was a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul was not. Once Paul came to faith in Christ, he was no longer a Pharisee. He hated the old man and all that was associated with his old nature so much that he said he counted all his past as dung. He even changed his name from Saul to Paul. He didn't even want the old name.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by MarkMiwerds(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2013
DrummaBoy:

@Candour

@Bidam

Just re-read Pastor Chris' "The Giving That Stands You Out" and was totally disgusted with his blatant misuse of Scripture to justify his greed.

1. Tithes - Malachi 3 was not speaking of a monetary tithe, but the tithe required by Mosaic/Levitic Law. That is, tithes of crops and livestock.
2. Offerings - Again, if one reads the Scripture Oyak references, (Ex. 23:15) it is not speaking of money at all... it is speaking of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. All were to eat unleavened bread for seven days. "No one is to be empty" is speaking of unleavened bread, not money.
3. Financial gifts above the alleged tithes and offerings? That man is the picture of greed and deceit.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Oyakilome totally wrests the Scripture, contorting it into a ministry of lies.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mark Miwerds:
2. While it is true that Saul was a Pharisee, the Apostle Paul was not. Once Paul came to faith in Christ, he was no longer a Pharisee. He hated the old man and all that was associated with his old nature so much that he said he counted all his past as dung. He even changed his name from Saul to Paul. He didn't even want the old name.
Paul wouldn't have believed the Spirit that appeared to Him on his way to damascus claiming to be Jesus,if he wasn't a pharisee.Only the pharisees believed in Angels and ressurection.The saducees don't.

Moreso,You lied in your second point.Paul still claimed he was a pharisee after the encounter with Jesus.his name changed,never changed who he was.It is just like saying i am no longer a yoruba since i am now a christian. I can change my name but not my roots.(Acts 23:6-10).
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mark Miwerds:
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Demainman1: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bidam: Paul wouldn't have believed the Spirit that appeared to Him on his way to damascus claiming to be Jesus,if he wasn't a pharisee.Only the pharisees believed in Angels and ressurection.The saducees don't.

Moreso,You lied in your second point.Paul still claimed he was a pharisee after the encounter with Jesus.his name changed,never changed who he was.It is just like saying i am no longer a yoruba since i am now a christian. I can change my name but not my roots.(Acts 23:6-10).

Who is a Pharisee?: A member of an ancient Jewish sect that emphasized strict interpretation and observance of the Mosaic law in both its oral and written form.

Your comparison using a yoruba man is flawed as a pharisee is not a tribe but a sect. An association more like.

I can be a member of Rotary club today and denounce my membership tomorrow is a better analogy sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bidam: Paul wouldn't have believed the Spirit that appeared to Him on his way to damascus claiming to be Jesus,if he wasn't a pharisee.Only the pharisees believed in Angels and ressurection.The saducees don't.

Actually, I did not lie at all. In all of Paul's epistles, he only mentions being a Pharisee in one passage... Phil. 3:4-8. Notice:

Philippians 3:4-8 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and[b] I count all things but loss[/b] for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Paul, when speaking of being a Pharisee, was speaking of his past state,... not of his present state. After his Salvation experience on Damascus Road, Paul rejected the sect of the Pharisees, counting that past life as dung.

2 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Joagbaje(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mark Miwerds:

Oyakilome totally wrests the Scripture, contorting it into a ministry of lies.

Leave pastor oyakhilome alone na. Deal with Ola posts and the people on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Image123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mark Miwerds:

Actually, I did not lie at all. In all of Paul's epistles, he only mentions being a Pharisee in one passage... Phil. 3:4-8. Notice:

Philippians 3:4-8 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and[b] I count all things but loss[/b] for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Paul, when speaking of being a Pharisee, was speaking of his past state,... not of his present state. After his Salvation experience on Damascus Road, Paul rejected the sect of the Pharisees, counting that past life as dung.

i'm not into this argument of whether Jesus is a pharisee or not. There is nothing wrong with being a pharisee. Some of Jesus' disciples were pharisees, and Paul told people that he is a pharisee. God however is against hypocrisy, pride, scorn, unbelief etc wherever it may be found. People like to lay emphasis on whther a person is SU or a member of a particular church. That is not what matters. Leaving or joining a particular group is irrelevant if you still have strife, seditious spirit, pride, hypocrisy, unbelief etc in you.

Acts 23:6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a PHARISEE, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Demain_man:

Your comparison using a yoruba man is flawed as a pharisee is not a tribe but a sect. An association more like.

Nope it isn't. Jesus was a JEW(tribe) but that never stopped him from being a PROPHET,PRIEST,KING AND ULTIMATELY GOD.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Demainman1: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bidam: Nope it isn't. Jesus was a JEW(tribe) but that never stopped him from being a PROPHET,PRIEST,KING AND ULTIMATELY GOD.

Pharisees are JEWS. Jesus is not a Pharisee

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mark Miwerds:

You 're still lying.He never rejected it before the Sanhedrin council.Funny you who claim we twist scriptures are here twisting scriptures. I can understand your fixation on Paul. You 're trying too hard to reject the idea he was schooled in Judaism. cheesy

Acts 23:6-7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 But Paul, when he perceived that one part of them were Sadducees and the other part Pharisees, cried out to the council (Sanhedrin), Brethren,[size=16pt] I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees; it is with regard to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am indicted and being judged.
[/size]
7 So when he had said this, an angry dispute arose between the Pharisees and the Sadducees; and the whole [crowded] assemblage was divided [into two factions].
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Demain_man:

Pharisees are JEWS. Jesus is not a Pharisee
Jesus is a Jew. You worship a jewish God.

oya vex. grin
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Demainman1: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^^^ I no go vex. cheesy

I for like make you read the whole of Act 22 and Act 23 to undestand better the context with which paul spoke that statement.

Make una no dey quote one verse for bible because one verse does not usually explain anything IMO. Joagbaje na specialist for one line quotation that usually distort the meaning of the whole thing.

I consider that an action of a fraudster, really.

3 Likes

Re: Tithes And Offerings by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Two Tithing Systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPXYW4axaY

It is clear that this is an issue of honouring or dishonouring God (1 Samuel 2:30).

1 Like

Re: Tithes And Offerings by Joagbaje(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Demain_man:

. Joagbaje na specialist for one line quotation that usually distort the meaning of the whole thing.

I consider that an action of a fraudster, really.

Which scripture was quoted out of context
Re: Tithes And Offerings by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Demain_man: ^^^^ I no go vex. cheesy

I for like make you read the whole of Act 22 and Act 23 to undestand better the context with which paul spoke that statement.

Make una no dey quote one verse for bible because one verse does not usually explain anything
can you tell us the context in which paul spoke? Isn't it funny,how you keep statements like this hanging in thin air?
Re: Tithes And Offerings by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
The Two Tithing Systems: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L1U6r1u0mk

"How can you believe, which receive honour one of another and seek not the honour that comes from God only?" (John 5:44).

When we honour God's word then God is going to honour us with the blessing.
Re: Tithes And Offerings by DrummaBoy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The Two Tithing Systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPXYW4axaY

It is clear that this is an issue of honouring or dishonouring God (1 Samuel 2:30).

Do you have to descend so low as to use Creflo Dollar to lend credence to this fraudulent practice of tithing?

Do you remember that on a good day the Deeper Life Church will not share fellowship with a Creflo Dollar; except, of course, in tithing.

And, when you could not find anymore scriptures to twist, you resort to the Chief Prosperity Gospeller of America, Dollar, a man named after Mammon itself and who has remained true to his name, to justify tithing.

You should look well in the mirror (of God's word) to see who is dishonoring God!

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men - Matthew 15

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (141) (Reply)

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.