Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:40 PM

A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) (4284 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You? / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sweetiie Nasa, just so you know, some people love with their heart and not their eyes.

Respect to the couple for proudly showing off their love in this judgmental world that we live in.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
rokiatu: Sweetiie Nasa, just so you know, some people love with their heart and not their eyes.

Respect to the couple for proudly showing off their love in this judgmental world that we live in.

But see the way her body almost totally cover the poor boy as dem de hug
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: Aren't they teenagers? undecided

They look like
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by True2myself24(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
At least she got a man
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Exponental(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Which is male?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
NessaFresh:

But see the way her body almost totally cover the poor boy as dem de hug

He look pretty happy and thats what matter.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by claremont(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
The dude should advice her to loose weight, that's the best advice he can give to her if he supposedly loves her. There is nothing wrong in having a s-exual fetish for morbidly obese ladies though.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by cindyrella(f): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
True2myself24: At least she got a man
True that
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP are u boyfriendless, cos i can sense ''jolosi'' in ur comment, and thats one trait that is inherent in single cute ladies, wonderin why he chose her and not u tongue
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by yuzedo: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nessa, sweerie, I can manage you like this o! grin

.... Sooooooo, wuz yo numba?? wink
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by JallowBah(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Some men like big girls, others don`t.

I really don`t see the issue here..

1 Like

Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2013

+1 grin
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by dmcdad: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Love blind ke... Love ain't blind ooooo
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Ike77503(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2013
I don hear many things
CHORUS: Many things
I don see many things
Wey make me think many things
Wey tire me pass anything

I DEY LAUGH
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by BTFormular: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Lmao
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
lrguru: OP are u boyfriendless, cos i can sense ''jolosi'' in ur comment, and thats one trait that is inherent in single cute ladies, wonderin why he chose her and not u tongue

Lol very sweet of u
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
yuzedo: Nessa, sweerie, I can manage you like this o! grin

.... Sooooooo, wuz yo numba?? wink

Who tell u say that na me!!!?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2013

At least he got a girl?
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by yuzedo: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
NessaFresh:

Who tell u say that na me!!!?
Don't be shy. I know you're ugly unattractive like that wink cheesy, and I am a shy, handsome, romantic, cute, desirable, rich, sweet, caring, tall, gentle, eligible, single, 18inches and more kinda guy.. grin wink so gimme yo numba and amma give you a sharrat! kiss
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Hassan11: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
jay bee:

@ op don't let this guy slap u o. U better mind ur business.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by Bigflamie(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
I love fatass chicks.
I'll be back, let me dig up the one i have here b4 sleep snatch am from me
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by obo389(m): 3:16am On Feb 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

she Don Jazz d poor boy embarassed
grin
dopeJemi:

she Don Jazz d poor boy embarassed
Maybe the gurl papa get money
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by NessaFresh(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
yuzedo:
Don't be shy. I know you're ugly unattractive like that wink cheesy, and I am a shy, handsome, romantic, cute, desirable, rich, sweet, caring, tall, gentle, eligible, single, 18inches and more kinda guy.. grin wink so gimme yo numba and amma give you a sharrat! kiss

Sorry bro..u're talkin to the wrong girl
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by DECOtech(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
Photoshop
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by khukhi(f): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2013
I am so dissapointed at how women can continue to discriminate against each other when we have so much gender discrimination to deal with. Perhaps he loves her for the person that she is Inside.

And maybe the sex is great too..ITS POSSIBLE if they're not kids.
Re: A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) by grimandevil: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2013
most likely d babe disvirgin d guy. shit happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums / Help!!! my brain! its been taken over / A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.