Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,846 members, 7,942,119 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (49941 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by KokoBeware: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bet or not to bet...
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Lovine: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
S dis pastor God, let him go slep joor, only God haz d power, una don dey praize dis guy wel n his head s sweling

Chiboy, you will always remain a boy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by donwilz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mee234:
the SS in that team is about 50%. And please grow up abeg stop being a tribal champion
You are the one that needs to grow up. SE means SUPER EAGLES... You are the tribal champion, since that is all you could fathom out of the sentence... Only thinking along tribal lines... Amu agwo nwuru anwu ka i bu.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by ddestiny20(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ope oHhhhhhhhhh
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by bigtt76(f): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yeee! I trust SE would now sleep and dream their way to the finals and end up losing! We de watch sha.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Smooyis(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
fredoooooo: even a blind man can predict this ,by the way last year he predicted CIV to win but zambia won the tournee , mr tb joshua sir please concentrate on your church and leave football and politics for us ... angry angry angry
Born liar. That's what you are. MOG neva prophesied dat CIV would win. Rather he said that Zambia was destined to win d Cup inorder to compesate d nation for the loss of their national team in 1994. He even warned Drogba not to take any penalty in the final so as not to tarnish his reputation because he saw him playing wild as CIV would lose. So always take time to verify ur information. U people just hate TBJoshua for no reason but may God forgive your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by bhadow: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
why una dey talk lyk dis na una no fear GOD
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Anvaller: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mee234:
the SS in that team is about 50%. And please grow up abeg stop being a tribal champion

donwilz: You are the one that needs to grow up. SE means SUPER EAGLES... You are the tribal champion, since that is all you could fathom out of the sentence... Only thinking along tribal lines... Amu agwo nwuru anwu ka i bu.

What a misconception from Mee234..hahahahahaha downwilz.. just cut him some slack..lol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by feyifassy: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Intrepid!:
Any half-inebriated football fan coulda made this same 'prophesy'. A prophesy is 'Nigeria will win by 3 goals to nothing. Emmanuel Emenike will score in the 20th, 35th and 87th minutes.' That is a prophesy not this statement that is neither here nor there.
Can't u pple be reasonable for once: you al call dis man prophet of doom bt he just made a good prediction and u stil hav to hate him. You want him to tell u d precise time of d goals,haba ! Jesus didn't even do such. Even if dis man is a devil,he has contributed immensely to the progress of Nigeria. You haters should please give him a break!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Lovine: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
If Prophet TB Joshua say something they shout if he decide not to say anything they shout, Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, if he is Bonnkee everyone will be jumping ups and down, shame

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by loty: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
D prophet has spoken,we will win d game nd bring bck d cup
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by ignis: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Psylas: If Burkina defeat Supper Eagle he'll deny it
Sure, why not?
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Anvaller: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lovine: If Prophet TB Joshua say something they shout if he decide not to say anything they shout, Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, if he is Bonnkee everyone will be jumping ups and down, shame

It is only them, their likes and their fans that will be jumping up and down... be careful how u generalize

feyifassy:
Can't u pple be reasonable for once: you al call dis man prophet of doom bt he just made a good prediction and u stil hav to hate him. You want him to tell u d precise time of d goals,haba ! Jesus didn't even do such. Even if dis man is a devil,he has contributed immensely to the progress of Nigeria. You haters should please give him a break!

He only described in his opinion what a prophesy should be, nothing in his comment was derogatory to the "MOG". This dude is not guilty of any of ur accusations... Is he?
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
chiboy11: S dis pastor God, let him go slep joor, only God haz d power, una don dey praize dis guy wel n his head s sweling
quiet!
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by dady12: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
thank you man of God,we shall overcome,you ve said it ,that is final and God will do it ,amen,hater,make una take una time oooo .okija juju people ,make una go bury una self for ground,man of God ve spoken,so shall it be,amen
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by yomip3t(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=jonex70][b] P.M.NEWS that Nigeria’s case in the Nations Cup final this year is like the biblical Jacob who wrestled with God, saying that "

IMPOSSIBLE !
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by dady12: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote
author=Smooyis] Born liar. That's what you are. MOG neva prophesied dat
CIV would win. Rather he said that Zambia was destined to win d Cup
inorder to compesate d nation for the loss of their national team in
1994. He even warned Drogba not to take any penalty in the final so as
not to tarnish his reputation because he saw him playing wild as CIV
would lose. So always take time to verify ur information. U people just
hate TBJoshua for no reason but may God forgive your ignorance. [/quote]dont mind that fool,he dont ve television for this modern life
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Smooyis(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
j4jj: Was he nt T.B J who said we'll get to d final but would nt win d trophy? Y he com dey change mouth! Abeg joor!!! He shld stop fooling Nigerians and mind his pastor buz!

Pls where can i buy truck load of champaigne to pop on sunday?
When did he say Nigeria will get to d final but will not win d Cup. Haba! You people just formulate lies against a great propphet of God without thinking of the consequences. How many of your pastors can say what prophet Joshua has said. They will neva try it because it takes one who sees the invisible to say such thing.
Any of you can predict that Nigeria would win based on what you have seen them play with CIV and Mali, but if they lose will quickly go into obscurity. You are like a chameleon.
A man of integrity like TBJoshua with his fame can not say what he does not see. The match has already been played in d spirit of which he has watched. Who born Naija to beat CIV and come this far without his spiritual support for the team.
TBJoshua is the greatest person to have come out of Naija. The earlier we begin to celebrate him the beta for all of us

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by asidere(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
naija must carry d trophy on sunday.i believe this prophesy and i pray we ll win d cup
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by StepG: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thank u man of God.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by emmalezy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yea... This is what I like hearing before the match... Not after d match we go hear say him talk so... I dey watch...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Hadone(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Okochi Zico: I predict Nigeria 3 - Boki Nafaso 1
STOP GIVING OUT YOUR PREDICTION MR MAN. PROPHET TUBERCULOSIS (T.B) JOSHUA CAN EASILY REFER TO YOUR POST ON SUNDAY EVENING AND CLAIM IT TO BE HIS PREDICTION IN CASE THE OUT COME SHOULD BE 3-1.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by emmalezy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Step-G:
Thank u man of God.
Una don dey call am man of God now... Na wa oooo
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by bosun11(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
chiboy11: S dis pastor God, let him go slep joor, only God haz d power, una don dey praize dis guy wel n his head s sweling

D koko b say make naija win--ii no send if hin head dey swell
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by bosun11(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
feyifassy:

Thank u my broda.m naija can ask 4 too much!
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Lovine: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
STOP GIVING OUT YOUR PREDICTION MR MAN. PROPHET TUBERCULOSIS (T.B) JOSHUA CAN EASILY REFER TO YOUR POST ON SUNDAY EVENING AND CLAIM IT TO BE HIS PREDICTION IN CASE THE OUT COME SHOULD BE 3-1.

As a profake or what? I pray for spirit of TB to possess you in Jesus name AMEN & AMEN
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by bosun11(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
KokoBeware: Bet or not to bet...

If u get mind!
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by redsun(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Who doesn't know they will win,murderfucker? That man is a circus entertainer that entertains yamheads.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by chidyke77(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is no prophecy,i hv predicted that nigeria wl win after they defeated the elephants.
Let him tell us the score line and the scorers for it to be authentic.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Canisma(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
The T.B Joshua that I ve observed does not grant interviews anyhow.
So my question is;
Where did he say this ?
Was there a Friday service that occasioned him to say this ?
Could he had granted interviews to p.m news alone twice now within two weeks
Just for football predictions ?
I don't want to believe that this is his interview.
P.m news is using this to attract traffic to their website.
But unfortunately, someone is being lied against here.
In the next few days, we shall know the truth.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by onitj: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
THUNDER4real: I can see you are demented
Guy,go slip,i no fit waste my tym dey talk wt fools lyk u are
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Fellowwayne(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes we gonna make it tb.with God by our side,the trophy is our's !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.