Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (49939 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
My people perish because dey lack knowledge, believe in d Man of God and u shal do good. Wat paind me most is dat most of d people criticizin TB Joshua nw av been expectin him to prophesis b4

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by luvlypie: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
i also believe dat God ll do it for us. d cup is already in nigeria
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by unclenna(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
chiboy11: S dis pastor God, let him go slep joor, only God haz d power, una don dey praize dis guy wel n his head s sweling
He did not say by his own power. Read the man's statement well you hater. Pray to GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU THE SCORELINE

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Tundeiab(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
fredoooooo: even a blind man can predict this ,by the way last year he predicted CIV to win but zambia won the tournee , mr tb joshua sir please concentrate on your church and leave football and politics for us ... angry angry angry
You just open your mouth to vomit rubish. He didn't say any team will win last year. If you have nothing to say you better shut your trap.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by frankobaba(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goooooal.....just watched a sneak peek of d match...
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by andyanders: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
skales: Is he God? angry

Eagles go win we all knw that already..... Thank you sir grin

Envy is what is killing you people. When a true prophet gives prophecy in the name of God Almighty and advise us to pray to God, we still ask why he should give prophecy. Well, let it be that you will hear the great news but will not be a partaker of this great news.
Watch your utterances and be careful as to the words of a true men of God as you might end up laying a curse on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by SamMilla1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
'' The cloud is darker over Nigeria’s
Super Eagles, but with God we’ll scale
through''

Nice escape route.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by TotoLicker: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
What I’m seeing I don’t want to say it because it would be too frightening

This pastor sabi yarn dust
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by andyanders: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lovine: STOP GIVING OUT YOUR PREDICTION MR MAN. PROPHET TUBERCULOSIS (T.B) JOSHUA CAN EASILY REFER TO YOUR POST ON SUNDAY EVENING AND CLAIM IT TO BE HIS PREDICTION IN CASE THE OUT COME SHOULD BE 3-1.

As a profake or what? I pray for spirit of TB to possess you in Jesus name AMEN & AMEN
or

Myself, I am praying for the spirit of God in His true prophet , Prophet T.B Joshua to possess me in Jesus name , Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by rezzy: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
luvlypie: i also believe dat God ll do it for us. d cup is already in nigeria
Abeg where e dey?
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by pmonni(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
U ppl making rubish comment, haters and chritisizing a man of God.... Ar u all crazy?..... Eh.... Dont u kno the meaning of Prophet and Prophecy..... Haba..... I just pray u sud grow and get to the level of this man of God?.... If u dont stop, u will rather die young on crisizing fellow.... May God forgive all of u..... T.B Joshua.... Amen to ur prophecy and more power to ur elbow, no matter d crisism.... Black man will always behave like black man, God is wit u always.... Emmanuel.....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Abrantie: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Akpu.Nku:

Ok CAF and REF wanted Ghana to be in the final by all means and that is why they awarded undeserved pk to Ghana and denied Burkina a clear PK and a clean goal or did u not watch the game ?

Were you at the CAF meeting when all these devious plans were being hatched?

Any way, those incidences happened much later in the game after BF got their equalizer as a result of an overlooked foul against Ghana. Prior to the equalizer, Gyan was fouled in the BF box but silly ref ignored it. That would have made it 2-0.

You are biased towards Ghana for obvious reasons which I accept. But if you look at things constructively, you'd notice the game had become an officiating mess after the first 20-30 minutes or so.

If CAF wanted Ghana to win, there were better opportunities to enable that outcome. Gyan's manhood was smashed inside BF's box but no one was sent off and no PK was awarded. There were also a couple of fouls which merited a penalty but they weren't given. That would have made the score line 3-0 OR 3-1 FOR ghana much earlier on and changed the psychology and trajectory of the match.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by andyanders: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
sharubutu:

You must be a F.O.O.L. Show me a word or phrase in what he said that paints the picture of him calling himself God. In fact, u're an I.D.I.O.T

You gave that IDD==OT a true answer. Because they are blind hence their response whenever they hear T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by morgist(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Na only football the man sabi predict!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=Toto Licker][/quote]sharaaaaaaap
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by andyanders: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
morgist: Na only football the man sabi predict!

I pity an undeveloped re-t--arded brain like you making such a sill-y comment on the prophet of God.You will hear the result but you will not be a partaker of the celebration.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Intrepid1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kcxee: it people like you incur the anger of God upon themselves have u forgotten if u have I would quickly remind u about the prophetcy that elijah said about famine in the land n how he said that by the same time the next day that flour would be sold for the cheapest price n don't forget that he did nt tell dem how it will happen but yet it came to pass please be careful wait a minute r u a christian n if u are u r a learner!!!!

Oga, please go and rest. Why didn't he see prophesy for the Ivory Coast and Mali matches? Jesus told Peter, you will betray me 3 times and it happened. That's a specific prophesy. Moses prophesied to Pharaoh about the plagues and they happened like he said. There is nothing specific about this statement. If I say 'Nepa will not give you light this night, but if you pray hard power will be restored', is that a goddam prophesy? That's a fraudulent statement aimed at messing with the mind of someone with a low IQ!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by changeagent(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
Apart from being a man of God,u shouldn't addres
s an elderly person like that.pls always mind the way you respond to issues. God have mercy on you
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by kgbd(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Abeg let him tell us if APC will defeat pdp in 2015 elections since Nigerians are tired of jonathan and pdp and such victory will be beneficial to them than footbal prophesy.
then either of the candidate will die before his time
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by AceMiss: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Andyanders or what the hell your name is,e be like say u smoke igbo wey no dry well. Just becos u are a member of TB Joshua's church doesn't mean very body must think like you especially since u sound like someone cursed from birth. You are the real re.tard,FOOL. This is nairaland not your Synagogue or Emmanuel website. And one final piece of advice:you need DELIVERANCE,TB Joshua should be able to do that. Ise ewu!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by shamson: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
tongue grin
pekelepekele:

Nah bad boy you be cheesy

And you? MUGU grin
pekelepekele:

Nah bad boy you be cheesy

And you? MUGU
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Emmy9898: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
redsun: Who doesn't know they will win,murderfucker? That man is a circus entertainer that entertains yamheads.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by shamson: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Intrepid!:

Oga, please go and rest. Why didn't he see prophesy for the Ivory Coast and Mali matches? Jesus told Peter, you will betray me 3 times and it happened. That's a specific prophesy. Moses prophesied to Pharaoh about the plagues and they happened like he said. There is nothing specific about this statement. If I say 'Nepa will not give you light this night, but if you pray hard power will be restored', is that a goddam prophesy? That's a fraudulent statement aimed at messing with the mind of someone with a low IQ!

Meaning.......majority of those who leaks his boot are low IQ retarding fellow
Intrepid!:

Meaning.......majority of those who leaks his boot are low IQ retarding fellow
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by shamson: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
fubbyy: The day I respected and started taking tb joshua seriously is the day nigeria played mozambiq sometime in 2009 For SA 2010 world cup qualify

He said nigeria will win them by 1 goal to nil, that obinna nsofor will use the head to score it

Becasue of that prophesy I canceled traveling back to school that day just to watch the match and see him fall his hand

To my greatest surprise, it happened exactly that way, since then I started following his accurate prophecies

Let's start celebrating cos 9ja is winning on sunday if that is what he actually said because people have learnt to frame what he didn't say just to push their blogs and magazines and also to bring him down
Na so he prophecies for the former president of Ghana ( Atta Mill ), the mugu run to nigeria to thank a human like him instead of thanking God,but at the end Almighty took his life, prophet t.b.could not safe him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by ajos(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
nawawo na only.football T.B JOSHUA go predict,why not predict wen we go get NEPA light 4 naija 4 straight 1year witout blinkin.?we r good 2 win burkina chickens witout ur predictions.i beg predict better dayzs lyk wen naija go better,strong pass AMERICA or just focos on church activities...damn
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by LEXYCOM: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tanx for the info, make I go carry my january salary do betting
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Scarpon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Harwo: ...meet me at options 24/7 for shayo today, its celebration galore.
I no there
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Toktee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
It is unfortunate that the people insulting the man or men of God here are pagans and muslims,a believer and a xtian cannot insult a man of God,any xtian that insult a man of God is nt a beliver.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Rossikk(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is all so ridiculous. Why would God intervene in football matches?
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Act 10:34,35. Jehovah God is not partial.God does not support any football team. Pray for better thing.
Re: TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday by Mylove55(f): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dis is not prophecy,is just an advice,not to allow dem to score ist,if dey score ist,it wil add nig.if bnf win,he is right,if nig win,he is also right,so u can see is not what u think ,is just advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics / Ghana Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 24th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.