Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,203 members, 7,967,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (41893 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chikeorji123(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hi everyone*passing by*.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Where is Mbj?
cry
Somebody should find him now!
angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rali123

Window shopping? wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: Don't annoy me o as in no try am.

Weren't you the one begging cindyerra to be your val? Mscheew angry

I didn't see you on the thread naw. undecided If you entered I would have val'd you. kiss
You know how it is when you go a restaurant and ask for goat meat but the server says "I'm sorry, We're out of goat. We only have beef", then you say "ok I guess beef is fine".
Cindyrella was just the "make I still chop" beef.

You are my prime, delicious goat meat tongue
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Legit1:

Perhaps, even in person. Very much like to feel that beautiful piece of art myself. wink
if there was anyway of turning that mannequin into human, I would gladly leave it to u to feel the piece of art all you wanted wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
ladunsky: everyone i had my eyes on have been taken ...

Buy Binoculars...

Man dey find wife, una dey find val... See as una reach 40.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by DonaldGenes(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Am defintely eyeinq one new qirl here-dartinq my eyes seriously
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by WAZOBIA3: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

I didn't see you on the thread naw. undecided If you entered I would have val'd you. kiss
You know how it is when you go a restaurant and ask for goat meat but the server says "I'm sorry, We're out of goat. We only have beef", then you say "ok I guess beef is fine".

Werey! grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [s]if there was anyway of turning that mannequin into human,[/s] I would gladly leave it to u to feel the beauty all you wanted wink

That's much better wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by pinky21(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: I am hêre for you my luv,be my VAL
am scared oo wit al dis ladies wanting u. I want my own man
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by pinky21(f): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mization:
I like ur eyeballs..#now on my knees# wil u be my val?
hmmMmmmmmmm. Speechless
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by EzePromoe: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rhymez:
Really? Sorry dude, you have been used. She has been with me before u became a member. You are just an assistant boyfriend grin
That didn't angered me a bit.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Legit1:

That's much better wink
hahaha that's the only part u understood
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by freecocoa(f): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
2buff:

You already asked her so it doesn't matter again and of all things to use as example na goat come your mind abi? You try wella.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

Buy Binoculars...

Man dey find wife, una dey find val... See as una reach 40.
attention seeker... Rubbish....
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hahaha that's the only part u understood

That's the only part I care to understand kiss
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
ladunsky: attention seeker... Rubbish....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by delkuf(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Greedie is making look for other option
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eze Promoe:
That didn't angered me a bit.
grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

You use style dey call this girl [size=20]GOAT.[/size]

If you no like her, tell her nah...

LWKMD grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by fxseven(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Caracta,
be my VAL, please......
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by omega7ky: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Les: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
el guava, oaray, and d rest of them can call u watever they wanna call u but am proud to call you mine.... Many fought for u but none are no where to be found except me, i stood firm just like you urged me to do, i hope i've impressed you, can you now accept to be my val? Without u, it'll be like am browsing nairaland wit my nokia torch, wit u, am seun himself.... IDowumi, be my val....

Amma not be a romantic guy, but am sure to tear u kini apart, handing d mic over to, wat do you have to say??
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
freecocoa: You already asked her so it doesn't matter again and of all things to use as example na goat come your mind abi? You try wella.

cocoa my darling I fear you've taken my descriptive abstraction out of context.
Please don't let your boo suffer your scorn any longer sad . Forgive him...forgive me. cry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by amyg(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
binger: Relax,dear...she is...ermm*flounders* my amour,Itsmodella.. lipsrsealed
cry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Eyah. I slept and una added 14 pages lol.

Brb folks! Let me go through the thread and modify the list! wink[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
fx-seven:
Caracta,
be my VAL, please......
shocked shocked shocked

Me? embarassed
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

You use style dey call this girl [size=20]GOAT.[/size]

If you no like her, tell her nah...

Guy! waka comot for hia angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Am available, I want to be loved oooo.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
amyg:
cry
Aww sad now my heart hurts seeing u like this...what can i do to make it up to you? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (60) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.