Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! (6149 Views)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by EkoIle1: 1:08am On Feb 09, 2013
The new ultra modern federal stadium in Taraba state built and commissioned by GEJ.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by CROWE: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Eko Ile: The new ultra modern federal stadium in Taraba state built and commissioned by GEJ.

Built or to be built? That looks like a computer animation right there.

Omo_Tier1:
Yes, the core at Lokoja town.. I have the picture and like Ai told you, when the time is ready... You guys will see what you never wanted the average Nigerian to see... This time..you looter will confess that He had bathroom slippers in village as a boy angry

POST D PISHURES!!

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2013
Eko Ile: The new ultra modern federal stadium in Taraba state built and commissioned by GEJ.

Lol... Really ultra modern..... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2013
After years of neglect by previous administrations,the Goodluck Jonathan government has FINALLY delivered and completed the Abuja Inland Deepsea Port.Its the first of its kind in the world.
Transformation is Real.

*Bros Sincere,I try small?*

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by lacasa: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Eko Ile: Hardest working laptop number HIV10.

Question. How do you lay your hands on pictures of projects that doesn't exist? Call AsoRock laptop technical support and monitoring team for hardware upgrade

LWKMD! gringringrin
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You have no shame... Go read this... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/igala/message/2046 Obasanjo awarded that road way back in His second term....http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/fg-recalls-contractors-handling-abujalokoja-dualisation-project/

LOL, look at dis predictable ijiot! Why am I not surprisd?? So OBJ instructd his Works Minister to BEGIN ARRANGEMENT for AWARDING contract for d Dualisatn and ReConstructn of a notorious Abuja-Lokoja Road in June 2006 and left office less than a yr afta. Let's even say he even finali awarded d contract b4 d left, but CERTAINLY didnt do any meaningful tin, just as wit d case wit Yar'adua (No Surprises there). The road remaind terrible even till last 3, 2 or even for many parts early last yr, until its bn done now unda GEJ (sori, unda Arch Sambo- i forgot dat unda d oath u ppl sworn GEJ CANNOT DO ANYTIN). What was it I was saying about a President (whose name shall not be mentiond to appease d gods sm of u usd to take d oath) clearing d MESS that oda Presidents creatd.

Yr OUTSTANDING FOOOLISHNESS sir, there is a reason Nigeria has probably d highest No of abandond projects in d world whilst many are NOW bn done, dont you tink?? By yr stu.pid logic, when d East-West Road is finishd maybe nx yr, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa must both be honourd as d persons who did it since they proposd it in d 60s even though more than 90% of d work wud hv bn done in d last 4 yrs!! Jakanda shld also be haild as d person who built d ongoing Lagos Rail project that Tinubu and Oga Fash say they are doing when eva it finishes, since d Idea was certainly COPIED from Jakande in d 80s. I wud rili love to read d history book you will write.

Here I am clapping my hands for your 'GENIUS', nodding my head and wit a wry little smile in my lips, thinking: 'i knew it, i knew it- knew dis kid wasnt rili ok'...
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by CROWE: 1:27am On Feb 09, 2013
Kamanda: After years of neglect by previous administrations,the Goodluck Jonathan government has FINALLY delivered and completed the Abuja Inland Deepsea Port.Its the first of its kind in the world.
Transformation is Real.

*Bros Sincere,I try small?*

I just googled "Abuja Inland Deepsea Port" there is no such thing and that picture is also very fake, when you start posting crap here you will destroy the credibility of this thread, keep them real pl0x.

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: LOL, look at dis predictable ijiot! Why am I not surprisd?? So OBJ instructd his Works Minister to BEGIN ARRANGEMENT for AWARDING contract for d Dualisatn and ReConstructn of a notorious Abuja-Lokoja Road in June 2006 and left office less than a yr afta. Let's even say he even finali awarded d contract b4 d left, but CERTAINLY didnt do any meaningful tin, just as wit d case wit Yar'adua (No Surprises there). The road remain terrible even till last 3, 2 or even for many parts early last yr, until its bn done now unda GEJ (sori, unda Arch Sambo- i forgot dat unda d oath u ppl sworn GEJ CANNOT DO ANYTIN). What was it I was saying about a President (whose name shall not be mentiond to appease d gods sm of u usd to swear d oath) clearing d MESS.. Yr OUTSTANDING FOOOLISHNESS sir, there is a reason Nigeria has probably d highest No of abandond projects in d world whilst many are NOW bn done, dont you tink?? By yr stu.pid logic, when d East-West Road is finishd maybe nx yr, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa must both be honourd as d persons who did it since they proposd it in d 60s even though more than 90% of d work wud hv bn done in d last 4 yrs!! Jakanda shld also be haild as d person who built d ongoing Lagos Rail project that Tinubu and Oga Fash say they are doing when eva it finishes, since d Idea was certainly COPIED from Jakande in d 80s. I wud rili love to read d history book you will write.... Here I am clapping my hands for your 'GENIUS', nodding my head and wit a wry little smile in my lips, thinking: 'i knew it, i knew it- knew dis kid wasnt rili ok'...
Ole ole ole ole.... That road was awarded by obasanjo in 2006! You cannot change History but can only attempt to distort it... Unfortunately, your likes dnt last long....
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes, the core at Lokoja town.. I have the picture and like Ai told you, when the time is ready... You guys will see what you never wanted the average Nigerian to see... This time..you looter will confess that He had bathroom slippers in village as a boy angry
Post d PISHURE guy, and let d Devil tk d shame; Post it... By d way, which one is 'core at Lokoja Town'? Why are you changing it na? You said and I repeat for emphasis that: d core of d ongoing Abuja-Lokoja ROAD is made up of same. Post d pishure or link, abeg..
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
[b]FYI, I have photos of the Lokoja-Abuja road dualization where red sands are used as core of the road in Lokoja town itself! [/b]Go figure out the companies working on the Lokoja town section and the material they are using.

I know you have not lived in a society where roads are constructed to last 30years so you have no clue of how a good road looks. So constructing roads through blasted rocks is now an achievement? How low in life can you get? Even in Edo State, Oshiomhole has two roads that passed through blasted rocks constructed in less than 4years.

Really, you need your head examined.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 1:50am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: Post d PISHURE guy, and let d Devil tk d shame; Post it... By d way, which one is 'core at Lokoja Town'? Why are you changing it na? You said and I repeat for emphasis that: d core of d ongoing Abuja-Lokoja ROAD. Post d pishure or link, abeg..
I have posted the comment for you to read properly. I told you, the low life PDP GEJ lead government has subjected you has reduced your ability to be able to comprehend rightly.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Ole ole ole ole.... That road was awarded by obasanjo in 2006! You cannot change History but can only attempt to distort it... Unfortunately, your likes dnt last long....

Lawd!! What did I just say about yr quoting a comment and responding to anoda one! I know d CONTRACT was signd during OBJ's time but MOST of d work is now bn done unda GEJ; dat was d whole purpose of dat comment, Blind pip.

Nigerian Presidents sign contracts, plenty of dem contracts but do not implement MOST- dats why d country probably hv d highest rate of abandond projects in d world. The tin is dat smone is actuali doing what oda Presidents promisd (whether tru contracts or not) but didnt do. Smone is restoring our railway; remodeling our airports; dredging our rivers and building new River ports; building Dry inland ports; reducing Throughput time in our seaports and aiding states and private investors in building new deep sea ports; actuali building power plants including Transmissn/Distributn/Gas Lines as well as finali implementing d Power Reform and Privatisatn programme; rehabilitating oil depots and Refineries; building tens of Almajiri skuls for the vulnerable in d north; ensuring better electns; signing d FOI bill and allowing for more transparency in govt; giving real opportunities to women in political and oda fields, etc etc- exactly d same tins oda previous leadas PROMISD (including tru Contracts) but consistently faild to do. Does yr slow brain undastad it now; i mean undasta which is more critical- promising Or Actuali DOING even if its oda peoples promises/contracts?

To make this a little more understanding for a slow-mind like yrs, lets use this road as an Eg and use your own very Vanguard Source you posted previously:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/fg-recalls-contractors-handling-abujalokoja-dualisation-project/

From your own source, this Road Contract was signed by OBJ in March 2011 in the heat of the Election season and was supposed to have been completed in 30 months (ie 2.5 years); here, we are almost 7 years later still talking of that same Road- any similarity with how things USED to be done in Nigeria?? Costruction work didnt start unda OBJ, and only some work was done unda Yar'adua before the Road was abandoned according to your very source cos of Funding issues due to budgetary challenges- any similarity with how things USED to be done in Nigeria, same same 'ol stories abi? According to that same source, it took the intervention of the current Minister of Works unda GEJ to call back the 4 Contractors to site in mid-2011, with assurances that the FG ill now pay them their dues as and when due and a promise that a new 'Alternative Funding' Arrangement would be found to overcome the usual challenges of Budgetary challenges. The Road has been abandoned (as is usual with Nigeria) since come back to life as promised and an Alternative funding Arrangement (SURE-P) has been effectively used to fund the Road hence the massive improvements on that rad since last year.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107525:fg-to-complete-abuja-abaji-lokoja-road-through-sure-p&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

http://allafrica.com/stories/201207161390.html

You know really it is funny how HYPOCRITICALLY TRANSPARENT many of you Dolts are: when this very Road was given huge problems s early as last year, esp after the floods, you Clowns were opening threads and 'cursing' GEJ to high Heavens, telling the rest of us how 'clueless' he is in not been able to 'fix an important Arterial Road in Nigeria'; suddenly, once that same Road is now in the process of been really fixed the song has changed- well, well GEJ didnt do any ting cos the CONTRACT was not signed unda him!!! Bunch of Really sillly Noisemaking HYPOCRITES. OKPEEeessssssssss.......

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Feb 09, 2013
GEJ promised and delivered Below is the picture of the latest Eiffel tower commisioned by GEJ in Otueke Bayelsa

*Bros Talaka shey I try small*

Below is a picture of the Birnin Kebbi International world class first of its kind dry air refinery. That can convert sand to diesel. This technology is the first of its kind anywhere in the world courtesy of Fresh air from Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On Feb 09, 2013
In 2011 GEJ promised international airports in every state In 2013 he has delivered the Afikpo International Airport Pictures below

The Igede Ekiti International airport below

*Bros insincere9gerians you see say I dey perform pass Kamanda and Eko-Ile Abeg my promotion first oo*

We go all chop inside this FRESH AIR
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Testing upload
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 09, 2013
May I appeal to all and sundry to kindly not derail this thread. This thread is about PICTURES and VIDEOS of federal govt projects. The write ups without pictures or video are derailing the thread. I knew the ACN/CPC crew will come here to constitute NUISANCE so I intentionally avoided engaging anyone of them in any argument initially. I slept and woke up only to find arguments back and forth everywhere. It would appear the antics of the ACN/CPC crew is working so far because the thread is already on the 2nd page, mostly due to arguments back and forth.

Pls lets ignore the ACN/CPC crew on this thread. They'll always challenge everything, including peoples name, ID and profession. This thread is for pictures and video. There are several other threads where we can do the arguments and the haters will be DEMOLISHED as usual.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2013
The Loko-Oweto Bridge is another major project of the FG. The contract was awarded to RCC Nigeria limited on 2nd November, 2011 with a completion period of 48 months. The work to be carried out by the contractor include the construction of a 1.970km long bridge across river Benue and 22.36km of approach roads to link Loko in Nassarawa State to Oweto in Benue state.

Based on latest report, work on the project has progressed beyond what we see in the picture below. The contractor have been able to "conduct and complete activity in deep soil investigation, complete site clearance works on the 3.8kilometers approach road to the bridge, finished boring and casting of 25 number of piles, casting of a pile cap, sand filling of 1.230kilometers of swamp and culverts”.

http://fmi.gov.ng/sure-p-verifies-rccs-n917m-job-claims-on-loko-oweto-bridge/

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by ba7man(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2013
On a serious note, I wish we could have projects in this country look like those in those mock photos being uploaded. I know we can afford it in this country. We will get there.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Completed Obiozara-Uburu-Ishiagu road in Ebonyi state. The road was completed late last year and links all the way to Enugu-PH express road. The contract for the 43km road was awarded in 2005 but completed in Oct 2012 at a total cost of over N8billion.
http://fmi.gov.ng/nggt-ebonyi-fg-completes-rehabilitation-of-obiozara-uburu-ishiagu-road/

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2013
The Onitsha Head-Bridge end of Onitsha-Enugu highway up to Upper Iweka Junction. The picture below was taken before and after rehabilitation of the road and the complete recovery of the service lanes that have been expanded to 3 lanes on both sides.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Pictures of the completed Onitsha-Owerri. The contract for the road was awarded by OBJ administration but completed in late 2012.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-says-controller-of-works/

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Rhino5dm: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Are you stuupid? This road that I always use to my village that was awarded by OBJ in 2006 or so? Abuja - Abaji was completed as far back as 2008!

What a shameless lying person you are!

Sincere 9gerian: Ongoing work on the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization road project. The road is an major highway linking South-East, South-South and South-West from the nation’s capital city of Abuja. The Abuja-Lokoja section of the road is 196km long
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Rhino5dm: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2013
Shut that dirty putrid crap!

Even if you are foolish, you can't say that was not OBJ project. I ply that road as far back as 2007 to my village. Only paid internet propagandist like you would shamelessly lied about that project. most part of Abuja-Abaji-Koton Karfe was completed when Retardeen is still in Beyelsa. I don't give a fucck about this thread or any similar one like this, but I can't stand paid ediots lying here.

taharqa: Post d PISHURE guy, and let d Devil tk d shame; Post it... By d way, which one is 'core at Lokoja Town'? Why are you changing it na? You said and I repeat for emphasis that: d core of d ongoing Abuja-Lokoja ROAD is made up of same. Post d pishure or link, abeg..
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Recently constructed Kano Western Bye-Pass in Kano State. The bypass is part of the ongoing dualization of the Kano-Maiduguri road highlighted above.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Sibrah: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian in one of your threads you questioned Buhari's influence in the politics and developement of his home state, can you please open a similar thread for our current president with focus on his influence in his home state politics and developement because he happens to affect our lives more. The picture approach will be highly welcomed.
Sorry, if i derailed this thread but we may need to know how Gej will behave when he no longer seeks the favour of Nigerian.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: May I appeal to all and sundry to kindly not derail this thread. This thread is about PICTURES and VIDEOS of federal govt projects. The write ups without pictures or video are derailing the thread. I knew the ACN/CPC crew will come here to constitute NUISANCE so I intentionally avoided engaging anyone of them in any argument initially. I slept and woke up only to find arguments back and forth everywhere. It would appear the antics of the ACN/CPC crew is working so far because the thread is already on the 2nd page, mostly due to arguments back and forth.

Pls lets ignore the ACN/CPC crew on this thread. They'll always challenge everything, including peoples name, ID and profession. This thread is for pictures and video. There are several other threads where we can do the arguments and the haters will be DEMOLISHED as usual.

NOTED. You are Right. Have advised myself accordingly.

Plz, continue posting dem PISHURES....
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Below is the Promised and Delivered Ultra Modern New Aso Rock White House Complex.
A befitting abode for the President of Africa's Greatest nation.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by CROWE: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2013
With an american flag on the roof, I see you people aren't being secretive about your aim to derail this thread.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2013
The transformation moves to the East with the Promise made and Promise kept.

Gej is set to commission the Second Niger Bridge.

This is the Strongest Bridge in the world.

To confirm its strenght,white Elephants were used to test it.

No Doubt the South East vote is confirmed for GEJ in 2015.

Fresh Air 4 life.

3 Likes

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2013
One of the haters provoked me this night so I decided to punish him/her by posting more pictures before going to bed.

Fresh Air In Benin. Pictures of the Re-modelled Benin Airport.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2013
More Pictures of the transformed Benin Airport:

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2013
Ongoing works on the Abuja Rail mass transit. The contract was awarded in May 2007 but contract commenced in May 2009. The project involves detailed design and construction of 45km of standard gauge double
track rail. Work is expected to be completed by first quarter 2015.

When completed the train is expected to move 2million people per day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Will Disqualify Buhari Tomorrow. / See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D / see Buhari and Jubril pictured together at an event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.