Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! (6125 Views)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
This thread is for all and sundry to dump pictures and video of federal govt projects (ongoing or completed).

Those who have access to materials from federal ministries, departments and agencies can upload them here for all to see.

Also, patriotic and fair Nigerians can take pictures or video of federal govt projects and dumb them here.

As much as possible, the pictures or video should be labelled for proper identification.

Note: This particular thread is not for arguments but for pictures and videos. All arguments should be moved to another thread.

2 Likes

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by EkoIle1: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hardest working laptop number HIV10.

Question. How do you lay your hands on pictures of projects that doesn't exist? Call AsoRock laptop technical support and monitoring team for hardware upgrade
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by alaoeri: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
A got a picture of GEJ commissioning cassava bakery. cheesy
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ongoing works on the Kano-Maiduguri Dualization road project, which is the major arterial highway connecting Kano to Borno States, via Jigawa, Bauchi and Yobe states. The road is 553km long.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ongoing works on the Onitsha-Enugu road project. The road is about 108.6km long

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by WarriPikin1: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
/\ /\ /\ I'm beginning to doubt this sincere nigerian. The pictures posted here were actually the same posted as Peter Obi's projects. How come they are now tagged differently as Kano-Maiduguri dualisation and Enugu-Onitsha express road rehabilitation ?

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Completed parts of Section II [Oyo-Ogbomosho] and Section I [Ibadan-Oyo] of the Ibadan-Ilorin road project.

The Ibadan-Ilorin road is a major North-South Arterial highway. It is 151.5km long and it passes through major towns such as Oyo and Ogbomosho.

Note: Section I [Ibadan-Oyo] and Section III [Ogbomosho-Ilorin] were awarded to PW Nigeria Limited and RCC Nigeria Limited respectively, in 2001. Section III has since been completed (by previous administration) while Section I is nearing completion (as at the last time the project was reviewed late 2012). Also, in order to complete the dualization of the road, contract was awarded to RCC Nigeria Limited in 2010 for the remaining Section II [Oyo-Ogbomosho], and appreciable progress has been made on this section in the last ten months (as at late 2012)

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Double post

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Previously dilapidated sections of the BENIN-ORE-SHAGAMU DUAL CARRIAGE WAY have been asphalted. The pictures below are before and after re-construction.

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ongoing work on the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization road project. The road is an major highway linking South-East, South-South and South-West from the nation’s capital city of Abuja. The Abuja-Lokoja section of the road is 196km long

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by KnowAll(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If d road is that good how come an in -coming truck is seen driving against d traffic as captioned above, (see picture above, obviously there is something not right ).

2 Likes

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by bankoleben(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ongoing work on the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization road project. The road is an major highway linking South-East, South-South and South-West from the nation’s capital city of Abuja. The Abuja-Lokoja section of the road is 196km long

The same road you claimed to be 250km the other day?
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
43.2 kilometre Manchok – Vom road in Plateau State is one of the several road projects that has been completed and opened to commuters. The road which was taken over by the Federal Government in January 2012 was executed at a cost of N3.9 billion. The road now provides alternative route for travels to Kaduna as well as linkage of Plateau State with Kaduna State

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by EkoIle1: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hardest working laptop just dey steal pictures from internet with no links.... Is 419 part of your programing..? lmao.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pictures of the ongoing railway revolution:

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
KnowAll: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If d road is that good how come an in -coming truck is seen driving against d traffic as captioned above, (see picture above, obviously there is something not right ).

because they are working on a parrt of it, OLODO; dats why its called 'an ongoing project'.

I can report that a 'Miracle' have been done on that NOTORIOUS road that have been bad like foreva, in the last 5-6 months esp afta the flooding, courtesy of SURE-P.

GOOD Work ongoing in deed.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2013
This is what you get when you take a villager to come spend Christmas in the city! He is not even ashamed of the nature and quality of the road works He issue wing the world as achievement Can you compare any of hose roads with Lekki Epe or the badagry road?
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa:

because they are working on a parrt of it, OLODO; dats why its called 'an ongoing project'.

I can report that a 'Miracle' have been done on that NOTORIOUS road that have been bad like foreva, in the last 5-6 months esp afta the flooding, courtesy of SURE-P.

GOOD Work ongoing in deed.
Stop fooling yourself... I have told you... All the claims that the road is now a smooth highly way is a all falsehood. SURE-P indeed.... Looters on rampage you mean
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by GARRIx7(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Also, patriotic and fair Nigerians can take pictures or video of federal govt projects and [size=22pt]dumb[/size] them here.

{{{GBAGAUN!! }}}

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by GARRIx7(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1: All the claims that the road is now a smooth highly way is a all falsehood. SURE-P indeed.... Looters on rampage you mean

GARRI (x7):

{{{GBAGAUN!! }}}

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by EkoIle1: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

{{{GBAGAUN!! }}}

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

Latop number HIV 10 dey malfunction because of bad programming by incompetent asorock laptop team.....

1 Like

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Stop fooling yourself... I have told you... All the claims that the road is now a smooth highly way is a all falsehood. SURE-P indeed.... Looters on rampage you mean
STFU you ijiot and bounce... I hv often askd you if you eva read a comment b4 quoting it?? Who said d road is 'now smooth'? Thought d word 'working' was in dat comment you tink you are quoting? Silly Blind pip.... The Abuja-Lokoja road that has bn a national disgrace for donkey yrs, with most former Admins paying lip service to it, hv as is now increasingly d norm BEEN substantiali done by GEJ, wit a HUGE chunck of d job bn done in d last 5-6 months with d help of SURE-P esp afta d floods- Now, I like to see u dispute any of dis..
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: STFU you ijiot and bounce... I hv often askd you if you eva read a comment b4 quoting it?? Who said d road is 'now smooth'? Thought d word 'working' was in dat comment you tink you are quoting? Silly Blind pip.... The Abuja-Lokoja road that has bn a national disgrace for donkey yrs, with most former Admins paying lip service to it, hv as is now increasingly d norm BEEN substantiali done by GEJ, wit a HUGE chunck of d job bn done in d last 5-6 months with d help of SURE-P esp afta d floods- Now, I like to see u dispute any of dis..
What you do not know is we have video evidence, people compiling reports and when the time is right, we will make them available. Innate liar, Abuja-Lokoja road is now GEJ's project? Wonders will never end!

Even in the worst days of Obasanjo, the likes of Ohonba line, edgegbe motors, Iyare motors used to ply Benin -Lagos as early at 5am in the morning, but today Edgegbe motors, Iyare would not depart Benin until its 7am in the morning cause the road is so bad around Ore that armed robbers lay wait in arms for passengers on that road at wee hours of the morning.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Completed parts of Section II [Oyo-Ogbomosho] and Section I [Ibadan-Oyo] of the Ibadan-Ilorin road project.

The Ibadan-Ilorin road is a major North-South Arterial highway. It is 151.5km long and it passes through major towns such as Oyo and Ogbomosho.

Why does this guy lie Shamelessly.

The Ibadan to ilorin road contract was awarded in 1999 by Obasanjo and completed before retardeen became president

Tanker Drivers on Ibadan-Ilorin Expressway

[size=18pt]09 Nov 2010[/size]

When the newly constructed Ibadan-Ilorin Expressway which was started by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, was opened to traffic from Ibadan to Oyo, members of the public were elated and delighted that their bad traffic experience on the old road built during the colonial period would be a thing of the past.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tanker-drivers-on-ibadan-ilorin-expressway/74638/
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1: This is what you get when you take a villager to come spend Christmas in the city! He is not even ashamed of the nature and quality of the road works He issue wing the world as achievement Can you compare any of hose roads with Lekki Epe or the badagry road?
Keep dat yr small SHUT there!! Which Lekki-Epe? You mean d shortest, most TOLLED road perhaps in d world, which is nt even finishd?? And which Badagry road is dis one talking about? The one still way way behind schedule (even though personali is one of d those projects Oga Fash will get credits IF IT EVA GETS FINISHD).. Talking about quality, hv you eva seen d kind of work going on in d Dualisatn and Constructn of d Abuja-Lokoja and Kano-Maiduguri Roads that d @OP shown?? Blind pip, did you see dat Plateau Road that passd tru a blastd rock dat d @OP also postd? How many roads beats that in quality?... Bunch of ijiots who hv electd themselves (sori, been hired) to using PROPAGANDA to discredit EVERY tin even remotely associatd wit GEJ regardless of hw silly they are. OKPEEeessss...
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: Keep dat yr small SHUT there!! Which Lekki-Epe? You mean d shortest, most TOLLED road perhaps in d world, which is nt even finishd?? And which Badagry road is dis one talking about? The one still way way behind schedule (even though personali is one of d those projects Oga Fash will get credits IF IT EVA GETS FINISHD).. Talking about quality, hv you eva seen d kind of work going on in d Dualisatn and Constructn of d Abuja-Lokoja and Kano-Maiduguri Roads that d @OP shown?? Blind pip, did you see dat Plateau Road that passd tru a blastd rock dat d @OP also postd? How many roads beats that in quality?... Bunch of ijiots who hv electd themselves (sori, been hired) to using PROPAGANDA to discredit EVERY tin even remotely associatd wit GEJ regardless of hw silly they are. OKPEEeessss...
[b]FYI, I have photos of the Lokoja-Abuja road dualization where red sands are used as core of the road in Lokoja town itself! [/b]Go figure out the companies working on the Lokoja town section and the material they are using.

I know you have not lived in a society where roads are constructed to last 30years so you have no clue of how a good road looks. So constructing roads through blasted rocks is now an achievement? How low in life can you get? Even in Edo State, Oshiomhole has two roads that passed through blasted rocks constructed in less than 4years.

Really, you need your head examined.
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 12:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What you do not know is we have video evidence, people compiling reports and when the time is right, we will make them available. Innate liar, Abuja-Lokoja road is now GEJ's project? Wonders will never end!

Even in the worst days of Obasanjo, the likes of Ohonba line, edgegbe motors, Iyare motors used to ply Benin -Lagos as early at 5am in the morning, but today Edgegbe motors, Iyare would not depart Benin until its 7am in the morning cause the road is so bad around Ore that armed robbers lay wait in arms for passengers on that road at wee hours of the morning.
Hehehehehe.... LOL, what type of dat 'tin' are u SMOKING dis late?? Plz, let us know, cos d 'tin' is sure STRONG..... By d way, did you just ask if d ongoing Abuja-Lokoja road is GEJ's? NO, it is not. Its Arch Sambo's, LOL. Clowns...
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 09, 2013
The recently completed Abuja to Yenagoa modern Railway Line with the Ultra Light Speed Electric Trains.
Jonathan is working.
UP Fresh Air.

*man pikin fit hammer dis year with dis 40laptop job O.Bros Beaf noticed me Oh*

Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehehe.... LOL, what type of dat 'tin' are u SMOKING?? Plz, let us know, cos d 'tin' is STRONG..... By d way, did you just ask if d ongoing Abuja-Lokoja road is GEJ's? NO, it is not. Its Arch Sambo's, LOL. Clowns...
You have no shame... Go read this... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/igala/message/2046 Obasanjo awarded that road way back in His second term....http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/fg-recalls-contractors-handling-abujalokoja-dualisation-project/
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Kamanda: The recently completed Abuja to Yenagoa modern Railway Line with the Ultra Light Speed Electric Trains.
Jonathan is working.
UP Fresh Air.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by taharqa: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
FYI, I have photos of the Lokoja-Abuja road dualization where red sands are used as core of the road in Lokoja town itself! Go figure out the companies working on the Lokoja town section and the material they are using.

I know you have not lived in a society where roads are constructed to last 30years so you have no clue of how a good road looks. So constructing roads through blasted rocks is now an achievement? How low in life can you get? Even in Edo State, Oshiomhole has two roads that passed through blasted rocks constructed in less than 4years.

Really, you need your head examined.
Plz, post d PISHURES. What d helll are you waiting for?? I hv yr time tday! Let me remind you of what you just claimd: dat d core of d ongoing work on Abuja-Lokoja is made up of RED SAND. That's yr claim. Ok, now..
Re: Dump Pictures And Video Of Federal Govt Projects Here! by OmoTier1(m): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2013
taharqa: Plz, post d PISHURES. What d helll are you waiting for?? I hv yr time tday! Let me remind you of what you just claimd: dat d core of d ongoing work on Abuja-Lokoja is made up of RED SAND. That's yr claim. Ok, now..
Yes, the core at Lokoja town.. I have the picture and like Ai told you, when the time is ready... You guys will see what you never wanted the average Nigerian to see... This time..you looter will confess that He had bathroom slippers in village as a boy angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Pro-jang Govs Open New NGF Secretariat / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution / Boko Haram Leader, Mohammed Yusuf And Pastor Ayo Oritsajafor In Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.