Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers (2419 Views)

The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® / Spouse Matchmakers / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers by MatchMakers(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
We are a Nigerian Matchmaking Company with many years of experience. Send us your pictures, and necessary details and we will hook you up with a spouse of your choice. We are not a charity organization so we charge a fee of 2,000 Naira.
We guarantee you at least 3 dates before we finally give-up on you because some people are just difficult to please.
Contact us now for all of your dating needs. This business is for only matured minds looking to settled down and start a life, preferably 25 years and above. We have our offices in Lagos, Abuja and in the UK. Send us an email on errandsinnigeria@googlemail.com so that we can start searching for that spouse that's right for you. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me - Ask Me Any Question / I Need A Bedmate / Futo: Nekpoly: Imsu: Alvan: Girls Needed For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.