Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,635 members, 7,972,359 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Need A Bedmate - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Bedmate (2419 Views)

Need A Female Bedmate: Pin Included / Pls I Need A Bedmate / I Think I Need A Bedmate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bedmate by Mantee01: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2008
Any lady in the house? Contact me if you are interested in a coded relationship, me I need a bdmate. mail me and lets xchange full contacts: mantee01@rocketmail.com
Re: I Need A Bedmate by egbejoseph(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
bed mate in NL, u should be out of ur mind!!
Re: I Need A Bedmate by Mantee01: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
Mr. egbe thats part of the reason this section exist if you dont know, better know, ok? stay clear if you have nutting to offer

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bedmate by igwe11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2008
Mantee01:

Any lady in the house? Contact me if you are interested in a coded relationship,  me I need a bdmate. mail me and lets xchange full contacts: mantee01@rocketmail.com

How old are you and what exactly do you want?a girl friend or a boy friend since we don't know your gender,can you please tell us how you look like and why you were unable to attract the opposite sex in your life.

waiting!!!!
Re: I Need A Bedmate by Mantee01: 2:00am On Oct 29, 2008
Hey Igwe, dis is a guy talking here, I am good looking n handsome guy I can say that authoritatively! It happened that my lady is not the type that love to have fun shes very odd and at the same time, I dont want to loose her 'cos we just got married and we have a baby. I just need an understanding lady who'll fill in that gap. We'll both know that we are just there to help eachother'''''''''' aight? I guess that answers your question. If you know a good girl who can fill that gap abeg I no mind hook me with am: mantee01@rocketmail.com thanks grin
Re: I Need A Bedmate by plappville(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2008
SORRY FOR THE INSULT BUT I WILL SAY YOU ARE A SHAMELESS HUSBAND TO HAVE SOUNDED IN THIS MANNER, BEFOR U AGREED MARRYING HER U KNEW SHE WAS ODD, WAS THERE SOME OTHER REASON WHY U MARRIED HER WHAT U CAN DO TO THAT BED MATE U ARE SEARCHING FOR
IT WILL BE BETTER TO DO IT WITH UR WIFE, STOP FOOLING UR OLD AGE HERE, becos bedmate go turn to second or even first wife as a naija man concern. change ur mind and practise more fun with ur wife she will enjoy it.

mr married man. undecided
Re: I Need A Bedmate by webman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Mantee01, l  do you love  you request,  but are  you  scare of HIV Female Applicants?
Re: I Need A Bedmate by shollyaj(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
hiv, staphylococcus,aids, which one u want?

(1) (Reply)

I'm An European Match Maker Based In Nigeria.get Connected With That Special One / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / Gemiclem Releases Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.