Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667786 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2013
what kind of visa? is it the 5yr work visa,tourist or visit visa?........l don't have the Abuja address,but, this is the lagos address 21 Ahmadu Bello way,victoria island, or 1st floor international airport lagos # 012798888 or you can also contact my friend ***GOOGLE*** for more info..hope this helps you?......good luck!!
Luvly devin: I greet all the obas and baale in this palace, please where is Qatar embassy located in abuja cause I will be travelling to abuja tomorrow to collect my visa, hope them no da ask too much questions
O
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Luvly devin: I greet all the obas and baale in this palace, please where is Qatar embassy located in abuja cause I will be travelling to abuja tomorrow to collect my visa, hope them no da ask too much questions
O
Good day sir. I'm quite interested in knowing the details of this type of visa. Fingers crossed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by BEMMATRAVEL(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Easy does it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by prupru(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
pls i just want to find out if you know of aljazeera job site,they are asking for $80 for account activation and promising job within 3 months.(jobs in UAE,gulf contry)
pls i jst want to know if they real?
pls reply its urgent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
prupru: pls i just want to find out if you know of aljazeera job site,they are asking for $80 for account activation and promising job within 3 months.(jobs in UAE,gulf contry)
pls i jst want to know if they real?
pls reply its urgent.

Where did you apply for the job? aljazeera is a TV company just like CNN, BBC..etc, sounds like scam to me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by prupru(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
UAE dubai jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
dont pay a dime to them, they come under different guise,they will even go to the extent of promising to send your cv to 500companies in the middle east, it is a professional way of scamming you....ignore them, we have tons of fake jobsites like that asking for money.
prupru: UAE dubai jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
^ @oga justwise. Anoda customer! Abeg treat him well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by prupru(m): 3:17am On Aug 18, 2013
do you know of any real job site i can use in securing jobs in engineering sector
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Good day sir. I'm quite interested in knowing the details of this type of visa. Fingers crossed
I don't know much about the visa stuff cause it is my dad that gave one agent and I have already gave him my passport, which he said I should come to abuja today Sunday but I will be going 2 morrow morning to collect it, I will update the house when I get back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2013
hmmmm............the fact that you mentioned **agent** got me worried and concerned, the reason been that if your desire was/is to work in Qatar, you must either be sponsored by company/firm from Qatar, family members already residing in Qatar or by a Qatari national,but going through a third party especially an agent who are mostly interested in fleecing gullible travellers, l do have my fears, all the same,l hope it turns out well..
Luvly devin: I don't know much about the visa stuff cause it is my dad that gave one agent and I have already gave him my passport, which he said I should come to abuja today Sunday but I will be going 2 morrow morning to collect it, I will update the house when I get back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Try dubizzle.com, they are reliable,register with them and post your cv their,it is absolutely free, l have seen some Nigerians who secured jobs through them without paying a dime, although, sometimes some organisations list specific nationalities they prefer to work for them but that doesn't rule out the possibility of a potential employer getting interested in your CV, anything is possible under the sun, so give them a trial and if you do believe in your creator ask him for favours.......goodluck
prupru: do you know of any real job site i can use in securing jobs in engineering sector
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2013
gud morning @all palace members. gud morning igwee, baale of a whole qatar, and honourable chiefs and chiefusis in d palace. happy sunday to every bory..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2013
@henrimoto.....good morning and have a blessed and peaceful sunday....cheers!!!
henrimoto: gud morning @all palace members. gud morning igwee, baale of a whole qatar, and honourable chiefs and chiefusis in d palace. happy sunday to every bory..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: hmmmm............the fact that you mentioned **agent** got me worried and concerned, the reason been that if your desire was/is to work in Qatar, you must either be sponsored by company/firm from Qatar, family members already residing in Qatar or by a Qatari national,but going through a third party especially an agent who are mostly interested in fleecing gullible travellers, l do have my fears, all the same,l hope it turns out well..
, hahaha I think am in save hands because he is dealing with my dad directly not me nd it seems that him with my dad have done transaction b4, I just pray everything should work out fine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2013
okay, so also share with us how it all ended, since you say your dad has done transactions with him before, l also hope it ends well.......good luck...
Luvly devin: , hahaha I think am in save hands because he is dealing with my dad directly not me nd it seems that him with my dad have done transaction b4, I just pray everything should work out fine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Hmm...as much as I want to say certain things, I'm trying so hard to restrain myself from saying them. Patience is key here for me & tomorrow is just around the corner. All is well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2013
prupru: do you know of any real job site i can use in securing jobs in engineering sector
I have earlier posted lots of job sites on this thread and each of them with sections for Engineering so if you are serious u can go tru d thread and sort urself out with those sites provided already.Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2013
hey
good day everyone..wish to relocate to dubai for a new life,anyone with good informations on procuring a work permit visa,since they got no consular or embassey over here in nigeria.love to hear your candid reply,thanks,God bless you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
hugochris: hey
good day everyone..wish to relocate to dubai for a new life,anyone with good informations on procuring a work permit visa,since they got no consular or embassey over here in nigeria.love to hear your candid reply,thanks,God bless you
You love to hear a candid reply? Abeg read all the old posts and all your question will be answered! Igweeeee i greet u!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
@hugochris..........if indeed you love to hear a candid reply/advise start from page 1,it might take you 1 or 2 days depending on how fast you are at reading,by the time you reach the last page of this thread, the A to Z of visa,work permit ,accommodation and life generally in Dubai will be to you like A,B,C,D. good luck... grin grin grin
hugochris: hey

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
@goodtalk.......how are you,quite a while, am not surprised, l guess you are nursing my little baby,hope she and mummy are doing fine? my regards to them.....have a wonderful week ahead..... cheesy cheesy
goodtalk: You love to hear a candid reply? Abeg read all the old posts and all your question will be answered! Igweeeee i greet u!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Long live igwe,justi4,goodtalk and others,I just paid for my visa today and am getting things in place...3 congos rice,2 congos beans,nigerians most stable food "gari",iru,eja gbigbe,egusi,....I can see igwe smilling,all these are not for u ooooo,na wetin I will come chop for dubai be that..I think I will leave here by next week immediately I receive my visa by God grace.....

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
@yinkagbo.......don't tell me you are coming to the palace empty handed ooooo, l think all those food items you mentioned will be halved once you arrive, all the palace advisers need to formally welcome you,but, if you can add a keg of white liquid that will be fine...., on a serious note wishing you all the best,safe arrival and safe trip to the emirates....good luck.
Yinkagbo: Long live igwe,justi4,goodtalk and others,I just paid for my visa today and am getting things in place...3 congos rice,2 congos beans,nigerians most stable food "gari",iru,eja gbigbe,egusi,....I can see igwe smilling,all these are not for u ooooo,na wetin I will come chop for dubai be that..I think I will leave here by next week immediately I receive my visa by God grace.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yinkagbo: Long live igwe,justi4,goodtalk and others,I just paid for my visa today and am getting things in place...3 congos rice,2 congos beans,nigerians most stable food "gari",iru,eja gbigbe,egusi,....I can see igwe smilling,all these are not for u ooooo,na wetin I will come chop for dubai be that..I think I will leave here by next week immediately I receive my visa by God grace.....
Good thing you informed us before coming.. So bring ijebu garri and yam for me ooo. Elseee
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks to u guys,@igwe and justi4......I will bring alomo for justi4 and osomo for igwe....laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.