Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,146 members, 7,890,866 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667803 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
sextail: Pls @all
Can i get a format of Cv n cover letter, am planning on cuminf by october, immediately after my nysc. Pls
...same here bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2013
sextail: Pls @all
Can i get a format of Cv n cover letter, am planning on cuminf by october, immediately after my nysc. Pls.
seekermi: ...same here bro
Hi SEXTAIl hmmmmm! Dis your name self , Hi seekermi their is already an attached cv among Justi4jesu's many posts. Just seach from page 25 to 35 and u will find it, quite a beautiful cv i must say! Kudos just! Igweeeeeee! Live forever!! All palace chiefs i greet una o! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
@goodtalk......how are you; quite a while,l guess you are busy nursing your baby...lolz..
goodtalk: sextail: Pls @all
Can i get a format of Cv n cover letter, am planning on cuminf by october, immediately after my nysc. Pls. Hi SEXTAIl hmmmmm! Dis your name self , Hi seekermi their is already an attached cv among Justi4jesu's many posts. Just seach from page 25 to 35 and u will find it, quite a beautiful cv i must say! Kudos just! Igweeeeeee! Live forever!! All palace chiefs i greet una o! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Can i get a format of Cv n cover letter, am planning on cuminf by october, immediately after my nysc. Pls. Hi SEXTAIl hmmmmm! Dis your name self , Hi seekermi their is already an attached cv among Justi4jesu's many posts. Just seach from page 25 to 35 and u will find it, quite a beautiful cv i must say! Kudos just! Igweeeeeee! Live forever!! All palace chiefs i greet una o! grin
Yea tanx goodtalk.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
yes o i am back to UAE.came back 2 weeks ago.been busy with the medicals and Emirate ID thing plus i got myself a room.all that wahala but all is fine now sha.how is everything my broda?trust you are doing great...quote author=ogakpatakpata]@GemB.......are you back now to the UAE?, because from your last post in June, you said you where heading back to Nigeria to visit your family..!![/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @fbi/cia......well understood, **best wishes in your preparations**.

tanks ma igwe
@blaze we dey 2geder b dat
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
FBI/CIA:

tanks ma igwe
yes o. Hw 2day na? Which plans u don get?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okay.......good to hear that; am doing absolutely fantastic. wishing you all the best!!
GemB: yes o i am back to UAE.came back 2 weeks ago.been busy with the medicals and Emirate ID thing plus i got myself a room.all that wahala but all is fine now sha.how is everything my broda?trust you are doing great...quote author=ogakpatakpata]@GemB.......are you back now to the UAE?, because from your last post in June, you said you where heading back to Nigeria to visit your family..!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
You are welcome!!
FBI/CIA:

tanks ma igwe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
blaze007: yes o. Hw 2day na? Which plans u don get?

still on it ooo!

Abeg where is henrymoto? Did u plead guilty on d 2counts charge or u plead not guilty?
Explain ur sef better high chief henrymoto
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2013
@fbi/cia........very good question,although, chief henrimoto has explained what he meant by holy kiss to the royal princess,but,since you are in charge of security in the kingdom, l leave it to you to further investigate....lolz
FBI/CIA:

still on it ooo!

Abeg where is henrymoto? Did u plead guilty on d 2counts charge or u plead not guilty?
Explain ur sef better high chief henrymoto
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
@HABRUZZY......................l saw this student link, and l think it will be helpful/useful to you in your quest for further studies in the UAE.....goodluck....https://www.nairaland.com/610038/nigerian-sudying-dubai-what-think
HABRUZZY: oh thanks bro thanks for the info.pls do international students have a chance to work and study?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
henrimoto: haaa! igwee, and balee of qatar. i greet! i humble my self b4 d palace.. me! kiss ? how ? please sir, i did nt kiss her. i only wished her well, and ask d good lord to give her a 'holy' kiss ! pls. take note of d word 'holy' it is nt d type dat we no. igwee and baale 1. dis is what dat scenerio means. when d lord give one a holy kis, it means favour! b4 u begin 2 ask, peaple will just be giving u favour, front, left and back. i rest my case. i didnt go near iyalaje 1, my sit in d palace is distance 4rm where her royal sit is.
gud day, every royal and loyal members of dis great palace i greet.. igwee 1, balee of a whole qatar, iyalaje 1. all d chiefusis in d palace i greet. @fbi/cia. officer! i greet. my prayers 4 d iyalaje 1 on dat faithful good friday was miscontrued by d igweee and balee of qatar, but i had cleared d breeze(air) with them. * i no no weather dis english hear correct o.. atleast me too can spoke... smiles..lol * 'beyond d cloud' is my explainations on d issue. my hands and mouth are clean like d waters 4rm ikogosi spring! (so clean dat dey use d water to make d popular bottled ragolis water we know! smiles.,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmmmmmm..........very funny character.....lolz grin grin grin grin
henrimoto: gud day, every royal and loyal members of dis great palace i greet.. igwee 1, balee of a whole qatar, iyalaje 1. all d chiefusis in d palace i greet. @fbi/cia. officer! i greet. my prayers 4 d iyalaje 1 on dat faithful good friday was miscontrued by d igweee and balee of qatar, but i had cleared d breeze(air) with them. * i no no weather dis english hear correct o.. atleast me too can spoke... smiles..lol * 'beyond d cloud' is my explainations on d issue. my hands and mouth are clean like d waters 4rm ikogosi spring! (so clean dat dey use d water to make d popular bottled ragolis water we know! smiles.,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by molue27: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good Evening House,

I will be going to Dubai Jebel Ali Free Trade zone for a Training. I have searched the internet tirelessly for Hotel at a rate of 6000 naira per nite but I can't seem to find any. Please, if you know any? Kindly help a brother.

For those in Dubai, what's the distance and cost of transport from Doha International Airport to Jebel Ali Free trade zone.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ Molue
Doha International Airport is in another country (Qatar). Sounds like u are just having a transit through the airport where u will connect another flight to U.A.E. As for the hotel thing, I leave that to the people there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2013
@molue............like already explained by Dr.Dre, Doha international Airport is in Qatar,l guess maybe that might be your transit point before connecting to Dubai.....as for hotels,it depends on your taste,pocket and choice,but, you can get cheap hotels within Deira area of Dubai, and there is a direct metro (train) from there to Jebel Ali free zone, it is between 50mins to 1hr by train,but, you can also go by taxi if your pocket is full, by taxi from deira you may spend between 70dhs to 90dhs ,depending again on if traffic is free...finally, if you wish,you can also get a hotel within Jebel Ali free zone,and l am sure it will be expensive.......try this site for hotel prices and bookings, l have used it before and it is reliable... www.hrs.com. good luck and have a pleasant trip to the emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by molue27: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks Dre and Ogakpatakpata.

I guess i will stick to hotel in Deira and use d train. The Doha airport was a mistake. Lastly, which of this airports is close to Deira Dubai Bus Station, Dubai International Airport and Dubai Marina Mall.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2013
well, once you arrive Dubai Airport, there are lots of taxi's you can approach, tell them to drop you at any hotel of your choice, from the airport to deira by taxi might cost between 60,70 or 75dhs.There is nothing like Dubai bus station,although, we have various bus stops and train stations,l haven't heard of Dubai bus station....again from deira you can take a metro train to dubai mall...infact, from palm deira station you can enter the train heading to dubai mall, and it is the same train that will take you to Jebel Ali station which happens to be the last stop on the red line..although, you will change train at union station,but,don't worry about all that,once you board the train at palm deira, we have nice and polite police men and security officers in every station,approach them and they will guide you on what to do and which train to board. Did you use the website l suggested to check for hotels? and how was it, hope it helps you....enjoy your day!!!
molue27: Thanks Dre and Ogakpatakpata.

I guess i will stick to hotel in Deira and use d train. The Doha airport was a mistake. Lastly, which of this airports is close to Deira Dubai Bus Station, Dubai International Airport and Dubai Marina Mall.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ all ......where are all the palace advisers, queens, princess and everyone, why have you all abandoned me alone in the palace, well, if there is no response in 48hrs, l will be heading to the arabian desert and will be there for 90days.......@Dr.Dre.....l have not also heard from you, l guess l will be heading to the desert, my camel is ready, and l have everything set for my sojourn in the desert, since all of you have decided to abandon me in the palace......lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls ooo igwe do not head to any desert, it could be that everyone is busy at the moment, please bear with us, i greet you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
gud evening all. @samee72, i c u! is dat ur hair u are puting on or its a make up? it looks gud on u! how u dey jaree.. sannu! how are u enjoying d august break over there? igweee! gud evening sir! it seems every one is observing august break from d palace. @dr. dre.(balee of qatar) how is work sir? weldone sir!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
hahahahahaha............now everyone is coming out to stop me from my trip lolz...how are you samee72, quite a while, miss you real good.....wishing you all the best.....!!
samee72: Pls ooo igwe do not head to any desert, it could be that everyone is busy at the moment, please bear with us, i greet you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Henrimoto.......how are you? l guess you are so busy, wishing you a pleasant and blissful days ahead....
henrimoto: gud evening all. @samee72, i c u! is dat ur hair u are puting on or its a make up? it looks gud on u! how u dey jaree.. sannu! how are u enjoying d august break over there? igweee! gud evening sir! it seems every one is observing august break from d palace. @dr. dre.(balee of qatar) how is work sir? weldone sir!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is it possible to beg someone not to go and have fun in the desert? Lol.

Hi everyone. Nothing much has been happening here so I guess that's why u have not been seeing people around. I trust everyone is fine by all standards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dr.Dre......you better don't allow me get angry and head to the desert, yes, l know l do have fun in the arabian desert with lots of delicacies ,but, tradition forbids l head there in anger, and if l go in anger,it means there will be lots of issues that might befall this kingdom, so don't get me angry, you are one of my respected advisers/baale....lolz....on a serious note, how are you doing? cheesy cheesy cheesy in Qatar
Dr. Dre:
Is it possible to beg someone not to go and have fun in the desert? Lol.

Hi everyone. Nothing much has been happening here so I guess that's why u have not been seeing people around. I trust everyone is fine by all standards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
. Pls I couldn't find the sample on the pages u mentioned above....I even went further.........hlp pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi people, i will be traveling to china this october to start med school and i want to book a flisght with emirates ahead of time but i need some clarifications because this is gonna be my first international flight.
I checked emirates website and saw that they stop over at dubai before heading for beijing, i have friends in dubai i would like to see and i want to know if its possible to leave the airport and explore the city with my student visa because the stopover is 20hours, or do i need to get a visa to that?

Please reply if you have an Idea
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Hahaha. Okay don't head there in anger o. Calm down. Ur queens are waiting for u. Have a safe trip lol.

I'm fine. Things are back in full force after the holidays although that didn't affect me personally. How's ur end too? Hope work isn't too stressful.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
l think you might need a 48hrs transit visa,but, why dont you call emirates airline directly and ask them, they will give you a better info......goodluck!!
cnwamo: Hi people, i will be traveling to china this october to start med school and i want to book a flisght with emirates ahead of time but i need some clarifications because this is gonna be my first international flight.
I checked emirates website and saw that they stop over at dubai before heading for beijing, i have friends in dubai i would like to see and i want to know if its possible to leave the airport and explore the city with my student visa because the stopover is 20hours, or do i need to get a visa to that?

Please reply if you have an Idea
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Dr.Dre...... am fine, i have postponed the trip again,since you guys are back to the palace.....l think this my arabian desert trip seems to be working fine for me ooooo..lolz............ on a lighter note,work is fine and am doing absolutely fantastic.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks, have been reluctant to call them ,maybe i will just call them tomorrow thanks again.
ogakpatakpata: l think you might need a 48hrs transit visa,but, why dont you call emirates airline directly and ask them, they will give you a better info......goodluck!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.