Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667817 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Yes you!
ℓ☺ℓ cheesy
No I didn't see it ooo
Happy salah to all our muslim brothers and sisters
me ke? So u are calling me a politician now. Please o. I'm not o. Check ur box very well. Maybe it went inside the spam folder. Hope u haven't been sipping from that white liquid Ogakpatakpata likes lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013
@serekemi..........very difficult to say, because it is not an official thing,although,it is illegal,but, it has become the norm in Dubai, again, it is hard to identify a fake recruitment agency/Hr official because it is not written on their forehead, my suggestion to you is if you have God fearing family members or friends in Dubai, they can assist you in knowing who to recommend to you, we have both FAKE and GENUINE recruitment agencies/Hr and they are mainly controlled by Indians...........and have you also noticed that all the jobs we have posted here on this forum, none of our members has come up to testify that they secured jobs or where interviewed, the reason been the under written code or what l call under the table settlement going on,even in the so called walk-ins interviews, if they have 20 vacancies, 15 of the slots will be teleguided and they will have a point man within the premises or in one of the rooms, and pre-selected candidates who have cash to give are given instant offer letters and in some cases they are also given employment visa within days, and the remaining 5 will be employed and are given house-keeping positions or other low cadre positions, and they will now tell the government that they did an open interview......***ALL IS COSMETIC SHOW** l am saying this from what l have seen happens to several guys and my relationships with several colleagues especially indians......
seekermi: To all the chiefs in this gloriouos palace.....pls I wanna know the range of money the hrs ppl in dubia requested for b4 they can offer a job and how can sm1 identify the real 1?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2013
@Dr.Dre.........hmmmmmm, l would have gotten angry with you for saying l sip in the palace,but you are a title holder so l will hold my anger, it is tradition that allows me to sip occasionally so that l can see,think,meditate and proffer solution to this great kingdom.......as l talk to you now,henrimoto,fbi/cia and other advisers just payed me homage in the palace and we all had fresh palm wine and fbi/cia controlled and secured the palace....lolz......how is Qatar today?
Dr. Dre:

me ke? So u are calling me a politician now. Please o. I'm not o. Check ur box very well. Maybe it went inside the spam folder. Hope u haven't been sipping from that white liquid Ogakpatakpata likes lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
HABRUZZY: thanks bro hope to hear from u soon cheers
good day to u. U!! U re calling d igwe bro.?* hmnn.. Kpekele-kpekele, arugbo je gbe se, ta ni o san?* meaning, who will pay d debt ? (Fbi/cia, am i on track..) didnt u c d made in dubai glittering gold crown on his head. (it is nt made in china oo..) so place take note! @ dr. Dre. (my friend) d bale of a whole qatar! how are u today.. We thank d lord. Jaree.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@baale Dr dre I ll advise you to do exactly as the igwe has said, abeg no allow the igwe to dethrone you from the qatar palace.......
I sent a PM to you did you see it
biaa! Come! Fbi/cia, sit well. B4 u tumble frm ur sit. Ehee. D igwe is nt talking about detroning d bale of qatar. It has nt gotten 2 dat. Plss, d igwee should tell d palace chiefs what he left behind in d arabian desert dat every non and den , he is talking of going there. Even to d extent of trekking 4 14 days! Igweee, pls. What is in dis ur arabian desert? Is it she or she? Or wine ? May b one day we may voluntorily trek down there 2gether!...smiling.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2013
@@henrimoto......hahahahahahah........l relax there to cool of,think,meditate,commune,sip my white liquid,workout, chat with all the royal queens......and it is a very quite place,no distractions, and once am there l get refreshed, sometimes with amala/ewedu and sometimes justi4jesu brings pounded yam and vegetable soup for me,samee72 brings tuwoshinkafa for me, and lolo brings fresh fish and plantain for me........so it is really a nice place for me, will take all the chiefs their soon......lolz
henrimoto: biaa! Come! Fbi/cia, sit well. B4 u tumble frm ur sit. Ehee. D igwe is nt talking about detroning d bale of qatar. It has nt gotten 2 dat. Plss, d igwee should tell d palace chiefs what he left behind in d arabian desert dat every non and den , he is talking of going there. Even to d extent of trekking 4 14 days! Igweee, pls. What is in dis ur arabian desert? Is it she or she? Or wine ? May b one day we may voluntorily trek down there 2gether!...smiling.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2013
samee72: Eid Mubarak House, i greet you all, Igwee, justi4jesu, my bro Henrimoto, Dr Dre, FBI,and all other chiefs, @ Igwee where is your lolo na? @goodtalk, how's our baby doing? well just passing by. Enjoy the eid festivities
hajiya samee72. Ina kwana ki! Ya jin ki? Ya oga na ne? Torr... Alhamdulilai!* laughing* (meaning, we thank d lord, nooo! Praises b to. God.) justi4jesu, bale of qatar, goodtalk, fbi/cia. Omo ehhn hausa land sweet..oo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Dr.Dre.........hmmmmmm, l would have gotten angry with you for saying l sip in the palace,but you are a title holder so l will hold my anger, it is tradition that allows me to sip occasionally so that l can see,think,meditate and proffer solution to this great kingdom.......as l talk to you now,henrimoto,fbi/cia and other advisers just payed me homage in the palace and we all had fresh palm wine and fbi/cia controlled and secured the palace....lolz......how is Qatar today?
igweee. Thank. God u said palm wine, and nt wine! because, i dont drink just wine! * laughter..noo! Serious!*

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @serekemi..........very difficult to say, because it is not an official thing,although,it is illegal,but, it has become the norm in Dubai, again, it is hard to identify a fake recruitment agency/Hr official because it is not written on their forehead, my suggestion to you is if you have God fearing family members or friends in Dubai, they can assist you in knowing who to recommend to you, we have both FAKE and GENUINE recruitment agencies/Hr and they are mainly controlled by Indians...........and have you also noticed that all the jobs we have posted here on this forum, none of our members has come up to testify that they secured jobs or where interviewed, the reason been the under written code or what l call under the table settlement going on,even in the so called walk-ins interviews, if they have 20 vacancies, 15 of the slots will be teleguided and they will have a point man within the premises or in one of the rooms, and pre-selected candidates who have cash to give are given instant offer letters and in some cases they are also given employment visa within days, and the remaining 5 will be employed and are given house-keeping positions or other low cadre positions, and they will now tell the government that they did an open interview......***ALL IS COSMETIC SHOW** l am saying this from what l have seen happens to several guys and my relationships with several colleagues especially indians......
. Thans Bozz.....may divine favor follows ♍є̲̣̥ ...and I promise to come back here and share my testimonies

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
@seekermi.............a big amen to your prayers.....enjoy your day!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hmm... I guess there's no point trying to hold u back from heading into the desert if all these activities are happening there lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Dr.Dre.....Yes ooooooo!!!!! l have opened the secret of my desire to always head to the arabian desert, don't worry, when you visit me in Dubai,l bet you, you might wanna relocate and stay close to the kingdom, l have lots of freebies to spoil you with.....till then..lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hehehehe. Thanks for the offer
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
This thread is ever funny expecially with henryMoto
@igwe I remain loyal sir
@baale can't find jawe!

Anyways just wonna ask if some companies in qatar shut down during the ramadan and also is there salah holiday and when would they Be resuming?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ FBI/CIA
Companies opened during the fasting period but some with adjusted working hours. The law allows a maximum of 8 working hours during the fasting. They've shut down for the holidays already which started earlier today. Work resumes on Sunday.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Deepfreezer(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Greetings from motherland. I will be departin for dubai 2morow with Etihad 8:05 is there any nairalander flyin too.? I just need company.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Deepfreezer(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
michaelcu: Thanks for the prompt response Igwe..I really appreciate this. To be honest I can only afford extra $1200 after paying for my flight ticket which I learned from Emirates airline will be around $1000 because it is high season now. Do you advise I still go ahead with traveling to dubai with the just extra $1200 because I am doing this alone or otherwise?.
2) Is there any other document I should bring along except from my passport, visa, flight ticket and acads certificates...I mean do I need like yellow card or so?..Thanks once again

hello Mr Micheal guess we re on same side. I'm moving 2morow being Friday 9 Aug. Don't be scared embark on the journey the Lord God is with us all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deep freezer: Greetings from motherland. I will be departin for dubai 2morow with Etihad 8:05 is there any nairalander flyin too.? I just need company.
Have a safe flight and come join us on our 4days holiday....am so enjoying this holz..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
yes oh igweee enjoy yourself
ogakpatakpata: @@henrimoto......hahahahahahah........l relax there to cool of,think,meditate,commune,sip my white liquid,workout, chat with all the royal queens......and it is a very quite place,no distractions, and once am there l get refreshed, sometimes with amala/ewedu and sometimes justi4jesu brings pounded yam and vegetable soup for me,samee72 brings tuwoshinkafa for me, and lolo brings fresh fish and plantain for me........so it is really a nice place for me, will take all the chiefs their soon......lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
i can see how you are enjoying the hols, my dear it's worth it jare and pls take time out to rest so you will be refreshed when you resume work
justi4jesu:
Have a safe flight and come join us on our 4days holiday....am so enjoying this holz..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
henrimoto who teach you hausa? anyway muna na lafiya lau smiley

henrimoto: hajiya samee72. Ina kwana ki! Ya jin ki? Ya oga na ne? Torr... Alhamdulilai!* laughing* (meaning, we thank d lord, nooo! Praises b to. God.) justi4jesu, bale of qatar, goodtalk, fbi/cia. Omo ehhn hausa land sweet..oo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 4:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning to The Igwe, Lorlo, Baale, able chiefs, honorable members and myFellow country people.
i did my medicals around the 15th day of July and we were given our residence card within 2weeks.
the only problem is that, instead of 3 years residence, I was given just 1year.
i took my card back to the management and they discovered that it was a mistake.
They took it back for rectification sha.
Too much discrimination going on.......

be back after duty
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks!!!
samee72: yes oh igweee enjoy yourself
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 09, 2013
@valentony.........wow!!...sorry about that,l think they will correct it, as regard discrimination, it is everywhere and all over the world, but, learn to close your eyes to it, do your job in a professional way, carve a niche for yourself,stand out among other employees, l faced it too,although,not in Dubai, during my studies and work abroad,but, l stood my ground, didn't allow it to deter me ,rather it spur me to work harder, with all humility l say all this,it came to a point l became a reference point for my entire organisation and so many drastic positive policies where introduced because of me, so l will encourage you never to be discouraged,respect all and work harder,with time, your management team will identify you and the sky will be your stepping stone.....enjoy your holiday!!
valen2ony :
Good morning to The Igwe, Lorlo, Baale, able chiefs, honorable members and myFellow country people.
i did my medicals around the 15th day of July and we were given our residence card within 2weeks.
i took my card back to the management and they discovered that it was a mistake.

be back after duty

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2013
valen2ony :

be back after duty
Dont worry it will be rectified Valen2ony, Oluwa gat ur back.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2013
@baale Dr Dre tanks for the info
Val2tony congrats, you don start Be that everybody started from a point, the igwe, just4jesu et al started from a point, dangote and mike Adenuga started some where too..... Na you go write ur success story yourself!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2013
U are welcomed sir
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
@FBI/CIA.......Thanks a bunch !!! when am l seeing you in the arabian kingdom?.....are you heading to Qatar or UAE ? l want to know because the security equipments you installed in the palace in Dubai can only be operated by you alone,so am kind of worried that if you are not around,intruders might invade the palace.......lolz...
FBI/CIA:
This thread is ever funny expecially with henryMoto
@igwe I remain loyal sir
@baale can't find jawe!

Anyways just wonna ask if some companies in qatar shut down during the ramadan and also is there salah holiday and when would they Be resuming?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Igwe i greet o. Lolo 1, chief henrimoto, fbi/cia, peace, justi,goodtalk, dr dre, all d membas of dis palace. Hapy sallah...abeg make una no 4get my salah nama. Dr dre, we get talk o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
blaze007: Igwe i greet o. Lolo 1, chief henrimoto, fbi/cia, peace, justi,goodtalk, dr dre, all d membas of dis palace. Hapy sallah...abeg make una no 4get my salah nama. Dr dre, we get talk o.

Good day sir. No problem. Shoot!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Igwe!!!! Am heading to qatar OOo°˚˚˚° ! That's why I they ask about qatar tins but am still on the process. Don't worry sir I have trained some agent about it thru the technology scheme funded by segun osewa so no problem you are with capable hands.......
@oga blaze I greet oooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Igwe and Fbi/cia,
thanks for the advise and encouragement.
i Will Will do accordingly .

and @justi4jesu,You ve been a source of motivation and a lot of help even before I embark on this journey.
thanks for Your time and consideration.

i did some silly/funny things the first time I came to Dubai and whenever I remember, I just keep laughing.....
Be back later

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.