Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (667816 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Igwe!!!! Am heading to qatar OOo°˚˚˚° ! That's why I they ask about qatar tins but am still on the process. Don't worry sir I have trained some agent about it thru the technology scheme funded by segun osewa so no problem you are with capable hands.......
@oga blaze I greet oooooo
i dey hail o. E b lyk say na d same place we dey go b dat. U c say i dey ask dr dre hw e go b!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Good day sir. No problem. Shoot!
yes o. Since i cnt get any sponsor or job to dat syd, hw we go tak do am na? Make i send u pm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
@fbi/cia......well understood, **best wishes in your preparations**.
FBI/CIA:
Igwe!!!! Am heading to qatar OOo°˚˚˚° ! That's why I they ask about qatar tins but am still on the process. Don't worry sir I have trained some agent about it thru the technology scheme funded by segun osewa so no problem you are with capable hands.......
@oga blaze I greet oooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
@valentony........you are welcome, wishing you all the best!! cheesy cheesy
valen2ony :
@Igwe and Fbi/cia,
thanks for the advise and encouragement.
i Will Will do accordingly .

and @justi4jesu,You ve been a source of motivation and a lot of help even before I embark on this journey.
thanks for Your time and consideration.

i did some silly/funny things the first time I came to Dubai and whenever I remember, I just keep laughing.....
Be back later
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
blaze007: yes o. Since i cnt get any sponsor or job to dat syd, hw we go tak do am na? Make i send u pm.

Got ur mail & I've replied. As regards ur question, the only DIY way is getting a job directly from Nigeria and the company will do ur visa for u. Any other way leaves u at the mercy of visa agents. In reality, 99% of people here got here through that route.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
valen2ony :
@Igwe and Fbi/cia,

and @justi4jesu,You ve been a source of motivation and a lot of help even before I embark on this journey.

i did some silly/funny things the first time I came to Dubai and whenever I remember, I just keep laughing.....
Be back later

@Valen2ony! Always happy to see your posts, u went, u saw and you conquered, despite all odds u turned out okay! i rejoice with u bro. Ehen so tell us what makes u laugh when ever you remember your goofing in your early days in Dubai? we are interested! igweeeeeeeeeee! live forever!! grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
valen2ony :
Good morning to The Igwe, Lorlo, Baale, able chiefs, honorable members and myFellow country people.
i did my medicals around the 15th day of July and we were given our residence card within 2weeks.
the only problem is that, instead of 3 years residence, I was given just 1year.
i took my card back to the management and they discovered that it was a mistake.
They took it back for rectification sha.
Too much discrimination going on.......

be back after duty
haaaaaa! haaaaaaaa!!! haaaaa....* henrimoto! comport ur self well, u 're in d palace.* valen2onnnyy!! is dis uuu? haa! tell me is a true...how are u uu? how is ur new place of work..? ehh... look @ how pumpy and fresh u look! see ur cheeks... ehh... dis dubai is good 4 you ...ooo, welcome to 2 palace, @ least it is thought of u 2 come say hallow to d igweee, d bale of qatar(dr. dre), and d royal chiefs. .. it is well with u..valentony! even in d well. d lord will perfect dat with concerns you @ you place of work. and d good lord alone shall grant you unprecedented favour b4 those u work with in dubai.. amem!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
valen2ony :
@Igwe and Fbi/cia,

Be back later
Thanks valen2ony, You are welcome. I did the little I could and am happy your struggle and efforts turned out positive. It is well...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
@goodtalk.......thanks;have a pleasant weekend grin grin
goodtalk:

@Valen2ony! Always happy to see your posts, u went, u saw and you conquered, despite all odds u turned out okay! i rejoice with u bro. Ehen so tell us what makes u laugh when ever you remember your goofing in your early days in Dubai? we are interested! igweeeeeeeeeee! live forever!! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @valentony........you are welcome, wishing you all the best!! cheesy cheesy

thank You Igwe,
may Your days be viery viery Looooooooooooooooooong..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
goodtalk:

@goodtalk,
I'm so very happy to hear from You again.
are you in Dubai .

the gist?
it's nothing much but I will post it in a few minutes time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
@valentony.....thanks so much for your goodwill and prayers;l value them more than silver and gold,your testimony is really inspiring, hold on to your job,it might not be the best for now,but, remember, your creator is working behind the scene to fulfill his larger and bigger purposes for your life, don't allow the poor salary or challenges now deter you,but,keep on keeping on, tough times never last but tough people do,most successful stories around the world is sometimes littered with thorns and pains, you are presently going through that stage, and very soon, you will come out a brand new man.......enjoy your holidays...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
valen2ony :

thank You Igwe,
may Your days be viery viery Looooooooooooooooooong..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
henrimoto: haaaaaa! haaaaaaaa!!! haaaaa....* henrimoto! comport ur self well, u 're in d palace.* valen2onnnyy!! is dis uuu? haa! tell me is a true...how are u uu? how is ur new place of work..? ehh... look @ how pumpy and fresh u look! see ur cheeks... ehh... dis dubai is good 4 you ...ooo, welcome to 2 palace, @ least it is thought of u 2 come say hallow to d igweee, d bale of qatar(dr. dre), and d royal chiefs. .. it is well with u..valentony! even in d well. d lord will perfect dat with concerns you @ you place of work. and d good lord alone shall grant you unprecedented favour b4 those u work with in dubai.. amem!!

@henrimoto,
Lolx........
it is a true oooo.
and I Thank God for it.
You no go kill person with laughter on this thread ooo.
how you manage see my fresh cheek

and, I always wonder, why a highly talented person like You
Will not try make some dough from comedy. @least, some of our comedians are not as good.

I say a big and multiple Amen to it.and I wish you the best in all your endeavors.
GodBless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2013
justi4jesu:
Thanks valen2ony, You are welcome. I did the little I could and am happy your struggle and efforts turned out positive. It is well...
yesssss oooo..! it is well, hmnn.. even in d well ! it is ginnii? it is well ! iyalaje 1 of dubai, (justi4jesu) d one and only iyalade dat looks 'ayoun ge' (i.e 'a young girl', any other iyalaje of dubai is aaa counterform! lolzz*laughter* among all d whole might in d bible, it was d widows might dat was recognised. b4 u count to 5 u will start 4rm 1. justi4jesu.... (yeee! ma phone battery wan quench...lolzz* go charget it naw * luk at dis one .... yee..!yee..! e wan quench oooo..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Aug 10, 2013
henrimoto: yesssss oooo..! it is well, hmnn.. even in d well ! it is ginnii? it is well ! iyalaje 1 of dubai, (justi4jesu) d one and only iyalade dat looks 'ayoun ge' (i.e 'a young girl', any other iyalaje of dubai is aaa counterform! lolzz*laughter* among all d whole might in d bible, it was d widows might dat was recognised. b4 u count to 5 u will start 4rm 1. justi4jesu.... (yeee! ma phone battery wan quench...lolzz* go charget it naw * luk at dis one .... yee..!yee..! e wan quench oooo..
grin grin grin grin lolzzzzz @henrimoto, u have made me laugh continuosly dis mornin, thanks for all the analyzing...try and charge up ur fone becos we cant do without our comedian here.. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2013
justi4jesu:

@justi4jesu,
hmmmmm
that might be little to You, but to me it's PRICELESS and I really Appreciate. God has used You all to Bless us all and he will continue to use and Bless You All in His Infinite Might.
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
valen2ony :

@justi4jesu,
hmmmmm
that might be little to You, but to me it's PRICELESS and I really Appreciate. God has used You all to Bless us all and he will continue to use and Bless You All in Infinite Might.
thanks a bunch
Amen
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls dubai people,where can i locate the catholic church in dubai.and how do i go there from terminal one. Or deira.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ Henrimoto
Hope you have been able to charge your phone lol.

@ Goodtalk
Waiting to hear your story. There's always a thing or two that can be learned from every experience in life. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
bobkezel: Pls dubai people,where can i locate the catholic church in dubai.and how do i go there from terminal one. Or deira.
St.Mary's Catholic Church is at Oud Metha opposite Iranian Club, From Airport Terminal 1 enter the metro coming from Jebel Ali, then exit at Burjuman, take the escalator one level down 'don't use the elevator' then take Greenline to Oud Metha or ask any of those police on green uniform to show you which platform to take cos it will confuse u since its ur 1st time. When you get to Oud Metha, follow other passengers to the Exit but don't take South Exit which is on your left,follow the North Exit on your right so you can easily walk down just 5minutes to St.Mary's Catholic church Opposite Iranian Club. From deira go to palm deira metro station close to the Fish Market, follow Creek platform and Exit at burjuman. Hope you understood the directions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
@bobkezel.......how are you?....it's been long l heard from you, how are you enjoying your new environment and job?!!
bobkezel: Pls dubai people,where can i locate the catholic church in dubai.and how do i go there from terminal one. Or deira.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Dr.Dre.........are you still on holiday in Qatar?
Dr. Dre:
@ Henrimoto
Hope you have been able to charge your phone lol.

@ Goodtalk
Waiting to hear your story. There's always a thing or two that can be learned from every experience in life. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Work resumes tomorrow sir. I didn't have any part of the holiday.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Dr.Dre.....really?....are you in the medical line as your signature name connotes or in the hospitality/tourism business,because l know those 2 professions rarely go on holidays...
Dr. Dre:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hahahaha. No sir...but it has to do with emergency services too sir. Wish I was a doctor in these parts.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Deepfreezer(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
justi4jesu:
Have a safe flight and come join us on our 4days holiday....am so enjoying this holz..
Thanks a bunch dear, I'm in town rightnow. I'm kinda bored.
Let's go out please.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Dr.Dre....okay......l got your drift, do have a splendid and blissful weekend in Qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GemB: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
I greet una my fellow Nigerians.All those wey de Dubai and those wey de come join soon.Ramadan don finish,i sure there's going to be a lot of openings.so goodbluck and shine your eyes well because everybody for UAE na job agent now offerning 1k job and demanding 3k agent fee.crazy peole them no even reason sy thats like serving for 3 months on top of the yeye job wey dem go offer..abeg even if u go pay make sure them de sure about the salary because i don see case wey sombody pay money finish anitcipating 2k salary wey agent tell am e come find out say after everytin na 1200 be the salary.Abeg make una shine eyes nd ask questions.person wey ask no de lost...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
@GemB.......are you back now to the UAE?, because from your last post in June, you said you where heading back to Nigeria to visit your family..!!
GemB: I greet una my fellow Nigerians.All those wey de Dubai and those wey de come join soon.Ramadan don finish,i sure there's going to be a lot of openings.so goodbluck and shine your eyes well because everybody for UAE na job agent now offerning 1k job and demanding 3k agent fee.crazy peole them no even reason sy thats like serving for 3 months on top of the yeye job wey dem go offer..abeg even if u go pay make sure them de sure about the salary because i don see case wey sombody pay money finish anitcipating 2k salary wey agent tell am e come find out say after everytin na 1200 be the salary.Abeg make una shine eyes nd ask questions.person wey ask no de lost...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sextail(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls @all
Can i get a format of Cv n cover letter, am planning on cuminf by october, immediately after my nysc. Pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Dr.Dre....okay......l got your drift, do have a splendid and blissful weekend in Qatar.

Thanks sir and u too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dr. Dre:
i greet oo. please could u expatiate further on how we can come to qatar. since its do it urself and we all knw dat getting visa to qatar is either u get a job frm naija which is almst impossible. abeg, for d sake of d house.... step by step. tanx baale. @igwe, i greet oo. u can help us talk to baleee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.