Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:42 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (668638 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2013
@finecheek.......................don't be scared; the truth is sometimes bitter, but , it must be told anyways, l am glad you are in the UAE and you must have seen and heard lots of stories both the good,bad and ugly, informations is not meant to scare anybody but rather to prepare you for the unexpected.

My ears are full of so many unpleasant stories from some of our forumites l met one-one in Dubai, and one singular THEME l keep hearing from them is that the agent that brought them to Dubai misled them, many of them are really very intelligent,smart and are graduates from different fields, some confided in me that they cannot go back because they have sold everything back home, sometimes l feel like shedding tears considering the huge amount they spent to arrive the UAE.

Furthermore, YOUR CHANCES ARE NOT SLIM, like l told you several times on phone, hang on till the end, continue to attend your interviews, keep your hope alive, despite all the negatives and discouraging news around you, l am sure you must have seen and heard so many.l believe those reading as members and guest are taking notes of proceedings in this forum before they embark on their trip, so many of our forumites both males and females have my cell contact and as soon as they arrive dubai they call me and l try my best as much as my official functions allows me to meet and greet them, so l am talking from a wide range of first hand informations and also relaying it here for those coming to be PREPARED.

"" ADEQUATE INFORMATION WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO TRANSFORMATION, AND UNDER-INFORMATION WILL ALSO LEAD TO DEFORMATION "". according to a wise man.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2013
Good morning all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Morning ken1982; am also waiting for the akara and pap oooo!! grin cheesy cool

ken1982: Good morning all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2013
finecheek: With all I ve read now am scared!! Dat means my chances of getting a job is so slim cry

@justi n Igwe I ve less than a month left wat do u advise I do?

Don't relent, just keeping attending the interviews and also go to Malls and offices to drop your CV, that's how most people get their jobs, you may know who would call you after you have dropped your CV.

I know it could be tiring and discouraging but don't stop.

God will see you through.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ola30(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Igweee....i greet u oo..justi4jesu thanks for you advice,all protocol well observed,Igwee...you have said it all,may God continue to give
u more wisdom,a word they say is enough for the wise.my question actually doesnt implies or place emphasis on bribe is all about use what you have to get what you want with prayers,some that left dubai without a job actually got the job but lack what it takes to get on the the job.i believe prayer at times position you,gives your opportunities."faith without work is null"the bible says work out your faith and give ceaser what belong to ceaser,"WISDOM".anyway i am preparing myself for dubai with prayer and money even if it takes one year.Igwee thank u....i have gotten what i wanted from your wisdomised advice...........

ogakpatakpata: @ola30.................Very hard to say, and it is not an open issue, although, it is illegal in the UAE,but, it is happening big time, your middle man/ link to the job will determine how much grease will come from you, mind you, NO HR will come out openly to ask for bribe.l must be very sincere with you, we have fake agents and the same time we have genuine ones, the question is how do you know the real ones?

The fact that you are been told to grease or settle for jobs doesn't mean you don't believe in God, if you have friends in Dubai, call them and hear from them, that is the pattern and trend now. finecheek can also testify to this issue and l am sure if she has enough money, she should have secured a job by now, it is better you have it at the back of your mind, when you arrive, you will see all that l have shared here, some people arrive and they are left with 1000dhs and they get a good link for job and they are been asked to pay 2,500dhs or more, how will they deal with that.

My friend, l will tell you the gospel truth, you are free to believe whatever you want to, it is really up to you. Jammyng one of our forumites who was banned recently was also in a similar predicament, at a point he got a job but he didnt have enough cash to pay before he left for Nigeria.

Optimisticgondy's family members that arrived Dubai also paid according to him before 3 of them got jobs, does it mean they don't believe in God?or they didnt put God first?......question for you to answer.

The UAE has changed big time and if you dont play your card very well and do the right things, you might arrive here and 2months will just fizzle out without a job. My final advise is for you to call your friends in Dubai and hear from them.Anybody can give advise here,but, you have to read carefully and know the best steps to take.

Finally, are you not surprised that all the jobs we post here daily, NOBODY as far as l can recall for the last 4 or 5 months got any jobs from the forum, that should send a signal to you.There are jobs in the UAE, but, you have to play your cards very well, 2 of our forumites have left for Nigeria, l recall what both of them told me before they departed for Lagos, they where full of regrets for not arriving with enough money, they told me all the places they went for jobs, they where asked to pay various sums of money and they couldn't afford it, for privacy sake, i will not like to mention their names if not they could have shared their stories for all to read.

They where always calling me all through the 2 months they stayed in Dubai, l met them one on one in deira, and even when they where departing , they also called me. l am talking from what l see here in Dubai.Enjoy your day!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2013
ken1982: Good morning all...

@ken1982 Goodmorning to you too. Hope you are getting prepared to eat Indomie and bread over here. Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2013
You are welcome; l wish you a pleasant and safe arrival, enjoy your weekend.

ola30: Igweee....i greet u oo..justi4jesu thanks for you advice,all protocol well observed,Igwee...you have said it all,may God continue to give
u more wisdom,a word they say is enough for the wise.my question actually doesnt implies or place emphasis on bribe is all about use what you have to get what you want with prayers,some that left dubai without a job actually got the job but lack what it takes to get on the the job.i believe prayer at times position you,gives your opportunities."faith without work is null"the bible says work out your faith and give ceaser what belong to ceaser,"WISDOM".anyway i am preparing myself for dubai with prayer and money even if it takes one year.Igwee thank u....i have gotten what i wanted from your wisdomised advice...........

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2013
ola30: Igweee....i greet u oo..justi4jesu thanks for you advice,all protocol well observed,Igwee...you have said it all,may God continue to give

You are welcome, you have equally said it all. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by AreaFada2: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
J4J, Igwe and all my good people I have a couple of questions:

(1) how affordable is medical treatment in Dubai or anywhere in UAE generally? Sure it would depend on type of treatment. A relative in Naija has a long term condition and has been sent from pillar to post without proper diagnosis never mind proper treatment. Diagnosis would like involve CT scan or MRI.

(2) A relative just about finishing NYSC, what's the prospect of getting a job in UAE without much work experience at all? Industrial Maths degree and some IT training. Following this thread, he would need minimum $2,000 on arrival. Is brown envelop things up to AED2,500 or can be much more than that?

Thanks guys.

@Finecheeck: keep trying, you are closer to getting a job now than when you arrived. You never know when your efforts would be rewarded.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2013
igweeee, gud morning sir. justi4jesu, gud morning ma... dr. dre. gud morning sir, how are you doing...? igweee, from your submissions, i can see and feel the heart @ which you write. i understand you disapointments and pains @ which you write. you wish you could do more. you wish you could help solve the situation @ that time. you wish your best could be enough to help put smiles on everyone 's face as @ that time. igweee, your efforts so far in helping your fellow man, you think it is little or not enough as you wish but the eyes and conscience of this little world know that those efforts of yours are priceless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2013
@@obrigado n ultimate plz send me a mail on finecheek@yahoo.com cos can't view ur message on my pm and dt email is not functional.

@justi n igwe thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2013
@Area-Fada

(1) The UAE has good medical treatment/facilities/personnel ,but, very expensive, it does depend on the type/kind of treatment, although, they have first class hospitals, but, be ready to spend, and you will get good value for your money.

(2) He can get a job, as long as he does all we have suggested here, every position does differ, the $2000 suggested is the minimum,but, if he has more than that, let him hold it, you never can tell or predict where the pendulum will swing to, although, UAE/GCC experience is a PLUS, but, l will advise that if he arrives and cant find a job in his area of interest, he should make do with any reasonable offer and use that as a platform to network for his dream job. Hope you get my drift?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Good morning everyone! Justi, Ogapk and all the wonderful people here. I'v been following silently for a while and I just want to commend you for all the wonderful work you have been doing.

@Finecheek, please don't give up. I'm also in dubai and on the jobhunt. By God's Grace all of us jobsearching will have reasons to smile soon! Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
@henrimoto..................wow!!!!!................your words brought tears to my eyes, very touchy and it hit the bottom of my conscience and spirit man, this is one of the best prayer points said to me this year, and since it came from your heart, l believe that the HEAVENS have received your prayers/goodwill for me, thanks and God bless you richly, l will continue to do my best for all irrespective of faith,creed, race and colour.

henrimoto: igweeee, gud morning sir. justi4jesu, gud morning ma... dr. dre. gud morning sir, how are you doing...? igweee, from your submissions, i can see and feel the heart @ which you write. i understand you disapointments and pains @ which you write. you wish you could do more. you wish you could help solve the situation @ that time. you wish your best could be enough to help put smiles on everyone 's face as @ that time. igweee, your efforts so far in helping your fellow man, you think it is little or not enough as you wish but the eyes and conscience of this little world know that those efforts of yours are priceless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2013
@monchouchou.....................it is well, l commend your fighting spirit, continue to keep your hope and faith alive, anything can happen to you like l always say, cheers and thanks for your kind comments.

monchouchou: Good morning everyone! Justi, Ogapk and all the wonderful people here. I'v been following silently for a while and I just want to commend you for all the wonderful work you have been doing.

@Finecheek, please don't give up. I'm also in dubai and on the jobhunt. By God's Grace all of us jobsearching will have reasons to smile soon! Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by AreaFada2: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2013
@Igwe thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
You are welcome!!!

Area-Fada:
@Igwe thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2013
@Ogakp, thank you very much.

ogakpatakpata: @monchouchou.....................it is well, l commend your fighting spirit, continue to keep your hope and faith alive, anything can happen to you like l always say, cheers and thanks for your kind comments.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2013
henrimoto: igweeee, gud morning sir. justi4jesu, gud morning ma... dr. dre. gud morning sir, how are you doing...? igweee, from your submissions, i can see and feel the heart @ which you write. i understand you disapointments and pains @ which you write. you wish you could do more. you wish you could help solve the situation @ that time. you wish your best could be enough to help put smiles on everyone 's face as @ that time. igweee, your efforts so far in helping your fellow man, you think it is little or not enough as you wish but the eyes and the conscience of this little world know that those efforts of yours are priceless.
you have given that which the richest men of this world hardly give to fellow common men. (respect,attention and appreciation)...igweee, what else ? 'we can't shoot God catapult'lolzzz (we cant question God) what will be, will be. justi4jesu,our people so much believe in this... 'ife-chukwu d' le, o de go ya'(what God has writtin) igweee, pls, cheer up.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2013
@henrimoto.....................you have said it all, although, we are in a faceless forum, l try my best to be fair, sincere and treat everybody with due respect, you never can tell where we will meet again tomorrow, some people meet in a faceless forum and it sometimes leads to marriage, for some others it leads to life long business relationships, we never can tell what a social media can do positively in our life.

Again,Yes, we may sometimes disagree,because we are humans and not perfect, even in the state of disagreement we should disagree to agree, l have met wonderful Nigerians through this forum and it has developed into a good relationships, that is why l displayed my cell contact for anybody to reach me for any counselling related issues, we all need each other, nobody knows it all, none is perfect.

Once again, thanks my brother, l really appreciate all you said to me today and l will continue to render my help/assistance to all as much as grace allows me.God bless you and your entire household richly.......

henrimoto: you have given that which the richest men of this world hardly give to fellow common men. (respect,attention and appreciation)...igweee, what else ? 'we can't shoot God catapult'lolzzz (we cant question God) what will be, will be. justi4jesu,our people so much believe in this... 'ife-chukwu d' le, o de go ya'(what God has writtin) igweee, pls, cheer up.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2013
monchouchou: Good morning everyone! Justi, Ogapk and all the wonderful people here. I'v been following silently for a while and I just want to commend you for all the wonderful work you have been doing.

@monchochou goodday to you also, good to know you have been following the thread also,, keep on searching and attending interviews, very soon you would have smiles on your face and same goes to finecheek too.

Thanks for encouraging her also,

Goodluck to you guys on your jobhunt.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2013
Thank you Justi. I really appreciate it. Had my first 'real' interview last week. Was a bit funny cus of the interviewers slightly weird indian accent, lol.

justi4jesu:

@monchochou goodday to you also, good to know you have been following the thread also,, keep on searching and attending interviews, very soon you would have smiles on your face and same goes to finecheek too.

Thanks for encouraging her also,

Goodluck to you guys on your jobhunt.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
monchouchou: Thank you Justi. I really appreciate it. Had my first 'real' interview last week. Was a bit funny cus of the interviewers slightly weird indian accent, lol.

Lol...that's a good improvement so far, yes their interviews can get get crazy with their accent. So you just have to keep your ears extremely wide open when they talk and even when you talk fast to them, they can hardly get what you say except if you take it slowly or if the interviewer understands english very well.

Keep it up and hope the interview went well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
@mouchou tanx dearie! Guess most arab ve had bad expperiences with naija peeps hence all dey kip saying is noh nigeria;; in deep indian voice shaking dir head sef grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bams95: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day all.pls I just saw this thread today as I have not been following from begining.pls I need more enlightment about travelling to qatar for work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Justi, yea, lol. I'm still waiting to hear from them though and keeping my fingers crossed

@Finecheek, I dnt know for them oh!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
good afternoon frends please i want know about dose agent dat promise nigerians on work visa, i believe d money dey are charging is with straith job in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
*peep* cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
is jobs in dubai lucrative and are dey paying well?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
ignore what they are saying,but, rather be concerned about your heart is saying, be hopeful and dont give up, that is what matters.

finecheek: @mouchou tanx dearie! Guess most arab ve had bad expperiences with naija peeps hence all dey kip saying is noh nigeria;; in deep indian voice shaking dir head sef grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
click on Dr.Dre & engineer55 profile, all your questions on Qatar has been answered by them, in addition read pages 141 & 142 of this thread and get all the details on Qatar.

Bams95: Good day all.pls I just saw this thread today as I have not been following from begining.pls I need more enlightment about travelling to qatar for work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
ok thanks, because what they are saying abt dis bribery issue is too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.