Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,349 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (677423 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2013
Contact Etihad / Emirate airlines for ur visa stuff, also go back to the beginning of this thread, u will see answers to all ur questions, we have proffered various answers / solutions to questions regarding working or schooling in dubai, pls go and start from page 1. Hv a great day.
hrmkz: ogakpatakpata and co... appreciate your good work.

my own case is rather different, i want a student/working visa to UAE.

how do i go about it.

thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slashdot: 10:08am On May 02, 2013
Godspikin: I really want to thank ayenny02 and ogakpatakpata for their contributions, they were really helpful. God bless you.

Install Badoo on ur mobile phone, u will meet Nigerian girls living here in Dubai, I have met a couple of them here already!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2013
U are welcome my brother.
slashdot:

Install Badoo on ur mobile phone, u will meet Nigerian girls living here in Dubai, I have met a couple of them here already!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2013
Being following this thread Underground since day one and after carefully reading everybodys view I decided to use the option of Registering with Job sites like Dubizzle.com,Gulftalent.com etc.......I finally got a Job offer as a PR officer for a firm via JobsinQatar.org ......after answering a couple of questions from the employer I got a mail from the website stating that I have been short listed for employment only for me to Read that I have to register with them at the rate of $80......what do u think guys?......Scam or not?.......the site is www.Jobsinqatar.org
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 11:28am On May 02, 2013
leboss6: Being following this thread Underground since day one and after carefully reading everybodys view I decided to use the option of Registering with Job sites like Dubizzle.com,Gulftalent.com etc.......I finally got a Job offer as a PR officer for a firm via JobsinQatar.org ......after answering a couple of questions from the employer I got a mail from the website stating that I have been short listed for employment only for me to Read that I have to register with them at the rate of $80......what do u think guys?......Scam or not?.......the site is www.Jobsinqatar.org

Hello house, Qatar and UAE, which one is better for job......i am planning to go to Qater for job search. Although i have a friend over there. I am paying 500k for 5rs visa,70k for permit,70k for accommodation till i get a jab,50k for feeding, 150k for flight...and i have my university degree. cos i dnt want to go through any company,cos i dnt want to be enslaved and one have to be careful when it comes to moving out of nigeria. i am just trowing this for my peaople here if it pays....your advice will be most appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2013
cheriphyom:

Hello house, Qatar and UAE, which one is better for job......i am planning to go to Qater for job search. Although i have a friend over there. I am paying 500k for 5rs visa,70k for permit,70k for accommodation till i get a jab,50k for feeding, 150k for flight...and i have my university degree. cos i dnt want to go through any company,cos i dnt want to be enslaved and one have to be careful when it comes to moving out of nigeria. i am just trowing this for my peaople here if it pays....your advice will be most appreciated
......you wanna spend almost 800k to get a Job?.......Lmao........u better think twice mate........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2013
the d-day has come, I'll be leaving tomorrow via emirates, anybody with same itinerary??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2013
leboss6: ......you wanna spend almost 800k to get a Job?.......Lmao........u better think twice mate........
pls we dont understand u, pls can u still explain further why u made the comment?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 11:05pm On May 02, 2013
alexray: the d-day has come, I'll be leaving tomorrow via emirates, anybody with same itinerary??

†☺ Dubia or qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by leboss6(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2013
ASPchris: pls we dont understand u, pls can u still explain further why u made the comment?
what else do u want to understand?...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2013
cheriphyom:

Are you joking?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:08am On May 03, 2013
seekermi:
to Dubia or qatar?

sorry, let me rephrase, i'll be travelling to dubai via emirates today. Any one with same itinerary or is anyone available to take me around. I'm going for vacation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:59am On May 03, 2013
Hey @ all... For those that planning to go Qatar. Pls read this. I heard from my uncle yesterday he said his friend that travel to qatar last year Febuary came back to Nigeria last month. He said Nigerians in qatar are facing a big problem of job. He said alot of naija on street some have spend 2yrs with hoping to get job. He also met the Amir of muslim that represent nigeria there and narrate the same story to u. Pls my bro in Nairaland dnt let any agent lies to u that there is enough jobs in qatar to extend u spend 500k, 650k, or 700k to travel think twice. Stay cool

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 8:31am On May 03, 2013
harmmerd: Hey @ all... For those that planning to go Qatar. Pls read this. I heard from my uncle yesterday he said his friend that travel to qatar last year Febuary came back to Nigeria last month. He said Nigerians in qatar are facing a big problem of job. He said alot of naija on street some have spend 2yrs with hoping to get job. He also met the Amir of muslim that represent nigeria there and narrate the same story to u. Pls my bro in Nairaland dnt let any agent lies to u that there is enough jobs in qatar to extend u spend 500k, 650k, or 700k to travel think twice. Stay cool

maybe your brother friend was deported or he did not have legal papers to work there. i have a friend there who is doing good and well. so bro, its all about luck and prayer. lots of pple are in uk and america that are not making the cash....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 1:52pm On May 03, 2013
cheriphyom:

maybe your brother friend was deported or he did not have legal papers to work there. i have a friend there who is doing good and well. so bro, its all about luck and prayer. lots of pple are in uk and america that are not making the cash....

hello house, my inernational passport will expire by November and i will like to travel by june to Qatar.. Do i have to renew my passport, cos i heard my passport must be valid for 6months if i want to use it....any infor on dat
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bube43(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2013
Visa Type Duration Visa Fee
(All inclusive fee in US Dollars )

Visit 90 days $355

Tourist 30 days $83

96 Hours Visa (Transit) $68

Entry permit 14 days $103
hi,house if one is going with Etihad Airways with 90days visa, how can he/she get accommodation
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
alexray:

sorry, let me rephrase, i'll be travelling to dubai via emirates today. Any one with same itinerary or is anyone available to take me around. I'm going for vacation.

Are ƴoύ in Dubia now?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2013
seekermi:

Are ƴoύ in Dubia now?

YES O
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2013
alexray:

YES O

What was your encounter with the Nigerian Immigration on departure as that was your initial concern...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2013
tzetzefly:

What was your encounter with the Nigerian Immigration on departure as that was your initial concern...?

Nothing much,they requested for a letter from my company authorizing me to go for vacation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2013
alexray:

Nothing much,they requested for a letter from my company authorizing me to go for vacation.

They never change, that has nothing to do with their duties.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 7:31pm On May 04, 2013
alexray:

YES O

Hope you done dey enjoy yahself?.....and how is †ђε weather?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2013
hello everyone,please I want to go to dubai and be living there,I do not need a job all I just want is to live there,I do online forex trading and I make enough money to take care of myself,but the information I need is how can I get to live in dubai,let us assume I have a visit visa how can I get a residence permit?thank you all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by craigj: 10:12pm On May 05, 2013
cnwamo: Hello @justwise

I'm trying to find out how to secure a visa to qatar, cos i beard its favorable for nurses, do you by chance know anything about how to go about it.

Travelling to Qatar isn't that difficult. You just need to have your money.
As for Nurses, yeah you can get a job.
But truth be told they recognise skilled people.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by craigj: 10:15pm On May 05, 2013
cheriphyom:

When you do all the calculation what does it sum up too.
Besides, what course did you study?
Are you skilled?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by craigj: 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
nusad:

hello house, my inernational passport will expire by November and i will like to travel by june to Qatar.. Do i have to renew my passport, cos i heard my passport must be valid for 6months if i want to use it....any infor on dat

Its best you renew your passport rather than coming down here and you find out you would need to travel back to a neighboring country that has a Nigerian Embassy or better still going back to Nigeria.
Just do it once before coming over.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:03am On May 06, 2013
seekermi:

Hope you done dey enjoy yahself?.....and how is †ђε weather?

the weather is just like that of naija, no much difference!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 11:14am On May 06, 2013
craigj:

When you do all the calculation what does it sum up too.
Besides, what course did you study?
Are you skilled?

sum up to 800k plus
i study english
skilled, i have Logistics and warehousing experience
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by francis4real(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2013
alexray:

the weather is just like that of naija, no much difference!!

Ok...did ƴoύ gat a new sim when ƴoύ gat there?..bkus I heard etislat works over there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2013
francis4real:

Ok...did ƴoύ gat a new sim when ƴoύ gat there?..bkus I heard etislat works over there

I collected someone's du mobile sim, glo is N230 a min when u call & u pay 30 a min for every call u receive. naija etisalat is N120 a min.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (401)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.