Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (674670 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36am On May 14, 2013
Accept the 1month visa, it is not a big deal, as soon u arrive and b4 the expiration of the visa, it can and will be extended here in Dubai by immigration, although u hv to pay for the extension.
bolajiboi: i call the TTL contact number the one on their website today to make an inquiry of how much two month visiting visa will cost bt i was told dat they only give one month visit visa to dubai pls is there any airline company that offer two month visa to Dubai. justwise, ogakpatakpata and other good contributor on this forum pls i need a answer. thx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:39am On May 14, 2013
Thank you. l am humbled.
peaceheartt: Justi, justwise, ogakpatakpata n others, God bless you all for taking out time to enlighten us... U may think what u re doing here is jst for d fun of it, but seriously u can never know how every info u've dropped here have touched n changed lives. God bless u real good.

Well I have taken my time to read thru frm d very beginning and now I can say I am more enlightened n focused as to the next step to take concerning fulfilling my dreams of working abroad.

I have been able to put one or two plans in place with all d info gathered here as a useful guide.

I actually have been applying for jobs online say for over a year now with no positive result. I abandoned it at a point n was actually on the verge of employing the services of an agent when I discovered this thread.

I have started applying online again to the sites suggested here, while I put concrete plans in place to obtain the 1mnth tourist visa in a few months time. Tnx to this wonderful thread the DIY method looks so achievable now.

Its all a matter of gud planning and as Ogakpatakpata has continued to emphasise on dis thread, putting all in the hands of God Almighty.

I pray that God will make all our dreams to better our lives come true by God's grace..

Love u all!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:21am On May 14, 2013
Yes there are jobs for medical doctors but u will have to do and pass the DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY qualifying exams. l suggest you contact any official with the health ministry in dubai for a comprehensive info.
hotD: Pls are there jobs available for a medical doctor in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phemmyigoh(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2013
bolajiboi: i call the TTL contact number the one on their website today to make an inquiry of how much two month visiting visa will cost bt i was told dat they only give one month visit visa to dubai pls is there any airline company that offer two month visa to Dubai. justwise, ogakpatakpata and other good contributor on this forum pls i need a answer. thx
plz TTL wibsite
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2013
phemmyigoh: plz TTL wibsite

https://www.ttsuaevisas.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2013
Today i got a job from one of the vacant company and they ask we to come for an interview tomorrow but the problem is that am still in Nigeria i dnt even have a visa to Dubai yet. pls what should i do should i mail them back telling them the situation on ground or should i forget about it for now and when i get to Dubai i can then search for another job. justwise, ogakpatakpata nd others ur advise is needed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2013
bolajiboi: Today i got a job from one of the vacant company and they ask we to come for an interview tomorrow but the problem is that am still in Nigeria i dnt even have a visa to Dubai yet. pls what should i do should i mail them back telling them the situation on ground or should i forget about it for now and when i get to Dubai i can then search for another job. justwise, ogakpatakpata nd others ur advise is needed.
plz the company website. when u get to dubai u can search for another job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 10:39pm On May 14, 2013
bolajiboi: Today i got a job from one of the vacant company and they ask we to come for an interview tomorrow but the problem is that am still in Nigeria i dnt even have a visa to Dubai yet. pls what should i do should i mail them back telling them the situation on ground or should i forget about it for now and when i get to Dubai i can then search for another job. justwise, ogakpatakpata nd others ur advise is needed.

You applied through which website?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2013
i apply through the job site that was posted on this forum but i cant say in particular the job site that offer me the job i just got a mail in my box telling me to come to an interview.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2013
bolajiboi: i apply through the job site that was posted on this forum but i cant say in particular the job site that offer me the job i just got a mail in my box telling me to come to an interview.
naija people we don start ooo. u are so funny bolaji. see what u posted u. i apply through the job site that was posted on this forum but i cant say in particular the job site that offer me the job i just got a mail in my box telling me to come to an interview.so whic company send u message.send their website or send the email address that send message to u or send all job site that posted in dis forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2013
Laughing!!! Greediness
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 11:28pm On May 14, 2013
femiaction: naija people we don start ooo. u are so funny bolaji. see what u posted u. i apply through the job site that was posted on this forum but i cant say in particular the job site that offer me the job i just got a mail in my box telling me to come to an interview.so whic company send u message.send their website or send the email address that send message to u or send all job site that posted in dis forum.

i think its www.dubizzle.com or www.bayt.com but if its dubizzle he has to use a number in dubai to register. try bayt... what kind of job do you want. i run a dubizzle account , i can help you apply.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2013
femiaction: naija people we don start ooo. u are so funny bolaji. see what u posted u. i apply through the job site that was posted on this forum but i cant say in particular the job site that offer me the job i just got a mail in my box telling me to come to an interview.so whic company send u message.send their website or send the email address that send message to u or send all job site that posted in dis forum.

imagine hw do u expect me to give u d company email address do u know d type of job i apply for, are u lazy to search for vacancy yourself abi if u make d money am i sharing it wif u. read from page 1 to the last page u will get all the info u need
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 5:20am On May 15, 2013
shine ur eyes.some jobs are scams, i applied for a job and the next minute the replied me and invited me for interview with direction to the venue. HR takes a bit time to go true your application and the send out invitation.even a nairalander on this trade narrated how he was conned into paying money.there are known companies one should apply to but people here who have been employed find it hard to even name any.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2013
Pls is it possible to get employment visa in dubai while ure in nigeria bt actually I was told d visa would be process by company.My cousin in dubai want 2 help me 2 talk to his boos to do it, pls is it possible
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2013
bolajiboi:

imagine hw do u expect me to give u d company email address do u know d type of job i apply for, are u lazy to search for vacancy yourself abi if u make d money am i sharing it wif u. read from page 1 to the last page u will get all the info u need
bolaji i dont need any email ur post and commet show how greed u are. go and look @ my past post.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2013
slashdot:

Install Badoo on ur mobile phone, u will meet Nigerian girls living here in Dubai, I have met a couple of them here already!

I wanna meet naija guys and gals. I hardly sees dem where I live. Where do you live?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:52am On May 15, 2013
If you are presently in dubai or you have anyone searching for a job, there is Walk-in interview at a freezone company tomorrow by 9am.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On May 15, 2013
If you are presently in dubai or you have anyone searching for a job, there is Walk-in interview for security guards at a freezone company tomorrow by 9am.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 11:18am On May 15, 2013
justi4jesu: If you are presently in dubai or you have anyone searching for a job, there is Walk-in interview for security guards at a freezone company tomorrow by 9am.
thanks for the info, but how much do they pay. and whats the company's name and address
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phemmyigoh(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2013
justi4jesu: If you are presently in dubai or you have anyone searching for a job, there is Walk-in interview for security guards at a freezone company tomorrow by 9am.
Good work guy.thanks for d info
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2013
@ Justi4jesu, is it Emril? Got pple lukn for job. By d way I stay in Ajman. Letz hook up na.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2013
Weldone guy. Thanks for the info.more of it oo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2013
truelove.com:
thanks for the info, but how much do they pay. and whats the company's name and address

Guys, in ur quest of seeking a good job in Dubai, stay away from companies in Ajman, Dubai.

They usually reply emails in few minutes of CV submission, or 10pm Dubai time. I'l be back with lotta Job websites. This very forum helped me a great deal when I was planning my trip and Glory be to God, Ope lo Jasi. N:B, Am not an agent ooooo, I help people who are in Dubai already. Get ur visas from Ethihad, Emirates Airline. 2 mths Direct Visa is d best, u won't need to extend it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 1:03pm On May 15, 2013
kaffy4tope:

Guys, in ur quest of seeking a good job in Dubai, stay away from companies in Ajman, Dubai.

They usually reply emails in few minutes of CV submission, or 10pm Dubai time. I'l be back with lotta Job websites. This very forum helped me a great deal when I was planning my trip and Glory be to God, Ope lo Jasi. N:B, Am not an agent ooooo, I help people who are in Dubai already. Get ur visas from Ethihad, Emirates Airline. 2 mths Direct Visa is d best, u won't need to extend it.

ok , pls come back with them
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2013
kaffy4tope:

correct!!!!!!! but ethihad no dey give 2mth at a go. dey allow jst one entry.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2013
blaze007: correct!!!!!!! but ethihad no dey give 2mth at a go. dey allow jst one entry.
Do u know anytin abt emirate visa Service ? how many month do they give and how much is their visa fee. where is emirate office in lagos
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2013
truelove.com:
Sorry I left out the address n company's name. Emrill Integrated Facilities Management Company, Ras Al khor. Just go to Gold souq bus station and ask those RTA drivers and they will tell you the bus number to take and tell d driver you would drop at EMRILL. The salary is 2,000dirham I.e 90k per month, and be ready to work for 12hours everyday with 1day off. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2013
justi4jesu:
Sorry I left out the address n company's name. Emrill Integrated Facilities Management Company, Ras Al khor. Just go to Gold souq bus station and ask those RTA drivers and they will tell you the bus number to take and tell d driver you would drop at EMRILL. The salary is 2,000dirham I.e 90k per month, and be ready to work for 12hours everyday with 1day off. Goodluck

Yeah, just like I thought. It's a good opportunity for guys that are already in Dubai. Emril is d largest recruitment agency in Dubai. They don't waste time, get your offer letter instanta ni and they will process your residence visa in just 1 week. 'Justi4jesu' is their product.
I wish you good luck guys.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 4:56pm On May 15, 2013
@just4,is 2000 dirham 4 which qualification.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2013
One fin about Dubai is dat they don't care about your qualificatn.

Even if you don't have any Cert and u can speak english during interview. You're good to go. They won't ask for any cert, but they have their own way CV format here. D interview is 10 mins max, and itz very simple once they see u hv an xperience. Gettn job here is very easy.
NB: u can get job wif ur certs ooo, but it's very rare, cos such coy pay 5k above, d best bet is to start at a very reasonable level, ur xperience in UAE is what they need.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.