Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso (16478 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Why Eagles Will Win AFCON – Practical Analyses By Orji Uzor Kalu / Sports Minister "Orders" Super-Eagles To Win AFCON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayswags: conquinstador must go lolz
na ur fada go go first. I dey kampe here n na fire 4 fire this time.rubbish goats ....shebi una sabi abuse pass. f00ls!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by RedLight1: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mystiqme: Geez..when did Nigeria and Ghana become terrible enemies like this? These comments, ehn!
when they started showing their hatred, stupidity and inferiority complex on nairaland ofcos grin
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
ReLaTE: i dnt know why this people hate nigeria so much,bt his happiness wl turn to sorrow tonite.
nonsense! n nigerians dont hate Ghanaians,huh? u sound very fuelish.I bet ur iq will be about 10! self righteous demon
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Blackbody20(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
NIGERIA-Gold. BURKINA FASO-Silver. MALI-Bronze. GHANA- Broken Spoon.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by akyus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wakaso has rated the Nigeria Super Eagles so low. No wonder Black Stars thought if common Super Eagle fit beat Mali 4-1 they go take Mali do yeye. Thank God say Mali teach dem soccer. Wakaso, Malians are in a better state of mind to predict the outcome of todays match.
Go Eagles, Go!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by optimusprime2(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Look Mr Wakasso, I dont know what you are talking about, but Nigeria won AFCON the day Nigeria beat IvoryCoast 2-1, Q.E.D
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by gare(f): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
360command: Wakaso wey balou ball go mecca during his penalty kick ... Nonsense talk .

Na Certificate of attendance they give to Ghana, that was what Gyan was carrying after the match make they go frame am hang for wall, it is their time of Retrogression, Cameroon,Ivory Coast, Egypt, Senegal, and all north African teams to go and rebuild, we just came out of our own only God knows how long it will last
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
when they started showing their hatred, stupidity and inferiority complex on nairaland ofcos grin
stvpidity,inferiority complex,hatred r known features of d nigerian psyche so fvck off,bastard.RED LIGHT indeed.nonsense!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Galaxydon1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Na jealousy go kill him. He knows we are better than them. Ewu hausa
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Libkid(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: Whether dem win cup or dem no win the tori be say una dey go home with ghana-must-go wey charcoal full inside.
lolz.u don kill gaynians

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Viktallbay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
i dont blame ghana dey want to be able to boast dat dey were kicked out by d best team :p
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why do nigerians work so hard 2 portray themselves as phucked?what did u ediots expect Wakaso 2 say?that nigeria'll win?tufiakwa!God forbid! now if u r 2 talk about Ghana's chances in a similar situation,what will u nigerians say?this na do me I do u
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
akyus: Wakaso has rated the Nigeria Super Eagles so low. No wonder Black Stars thought if common Super Eagle fit beat Mali 4-1 they go take Mali do yeye. Thank God say Mali teach dem soccer. Wakaso, Malians are in a better state of mind to predict the outcome of todays match.
Go Eagles, Go!

Dont call a white paint blue. . .
This is not about hatred or jealousy.

He wants the burkinabes to win just only to show the world that Ghana lost to the best team and are still a good side.

He only wants to put Ghana in the good books just like Drogba wished Nigeria won the tourney.

But dont worry. . .

Mali has shown what a terrible side Ghana is and they will now go way down in the rankings and perhaps fail to qualify to 2014 world cup if they dont regroup on time.

DESTINY has already handed 2013 afcon to Nigeria and its too late for anyone to challenge it.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Galaxydon1: Na jealousy go kill him. He knows we are bette than them. Ewu hausa
better than who,m0ron?nigeria is d centre 4 pirates attacks,kidnap capital of d world,as well as d top nation 4 terrorist attacks!chei,what a sh1thole
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Libkid(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: na ur fada go go first. I dey kampe here n na fire 4 fire this time.rubbish goats ....shebi una sabi abuse pass. f00ls!
see dis mumu wey win charcoal yestaday dey talk.one fin abt u guys is dat u can neva stop hating sumone reaching success.gaynians ur fada there
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: Why do nigerians work so hard 2 portray themselves as phucked?what did u ediots expect Wakaso 2 say?that nigeria'll win?tufiakwa!God forbid! now if u r 2 talk about Ghana's chances in a similar situation,what will u nigerians say?this na do me I do u
Whatever Why dont you fuuccking ghanaian dwarfs Bleep of this forum and go mingle with your smelling dwarf brothers.. This is nairaland bro... Get off dis forum and go joon yours.. Other africans are welcomed here except you bleeping wicked hateful ghanaian dwarfs.. Bleep off..
You hate us and we hate you too.. Inshort,i hate ghanaians with passion... Boastful dwarfs who have nothing but running mouths..

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Libkid(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
gare:

Na Certificate of attendance they give to Ghana, that was what Gyan was carrying after the match make they go frame am hang for wall, it is their time of Retrogression, Cameroon,Ivory Coast, Egypt, Senegal, and all north African teams to go and rebuild, we just came out of our own only God knows how long it will last
lolz.no be small certificate o.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Gbenge77(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wakaso make una return to your puff puff bussiness and let the winner be decided on the field of play.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by CarmelloANGEL(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dts 1 tin abt loosers...they always hate on people who ar achieving. Jst because wakaso and his team mates av lost it all despite bin favourd by match officials, they nao wnt 2 run us down...hahaha. God punish Devil. And d lst tym i chckd, Emenike is topin d scorers chat (even if he dsnt play 2day) and dz wakaso guy cldn't even convert a 'gifted' penalty ystday
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Libkid(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: Why do nigerians work so hard 2 portray themselves as phucked?what did u ediots expect Wakaso 2 say?that nigeria'll win?tufiakwa!God forbid! now if u r 2 talk about Ghana's chances in a similar situation,what will u nigerians say?this na do me I do u
dis is d exact reason u were put up 4 adoption at d age of 3 cos u are senseless and above all a black scary ugly looking creature.ur ugliness cant be compared to dat of bance.if nigeria win today pls do me one favour go smoke poison

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kslib(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: better than who,m0ron?nigeria is d centre 4 pirates attacks,kidnap capital of d world,as well as d top nation 4 terrorist attacks!chei,what a sh1thole
NIGERIA centre for which pirate attacks??
NIGERIA kidnap capital for which world??
Well i wont even bother argueing with a short ghanaian dwarf cos you guys have low IQ.. But let me get something clear to you.. A NIGERIA IN CRISIS IS 1000 TIMES BETTER THAN A STABLE GHANA...

4 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Libkid(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kslib:
NIGERIA centre for which pirate attacks??
NIGERIA kidnap capital for which world??
Well i wont even bother argueing with a short ghanaian dwarf cos you guys have low IQ.. But let me get something clear to you.. A NIGERIA IN CRISIS IS 1000 TIMES BETTER THAN A STABLE GHANA...
gbam
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Gbenge77(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: better than who,m0ron?nigeria is d centre 4 pirates attacks,kidnap capital of d world,as well as d top nation 4 terrorist attacks!chei,what a sh1thole
Is that why your brothers continue to sell puff puff in Nigeria?Dont derail this thread o.Wetin you dey do on a Nigerian forum sef?Why not go fraternize with your fellow jackasses?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by demana: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why do u just have to produce stupidity out of every of post you make,peeps are here talking football your talking politics,if we trace it now ,your stinking brain might be residing in Nigeria...we talking talent,good footballing you talking nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Saliman22(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wakaso to me i think is an assumption , you speak out of big frustration . With the level of performance Nigeria are playing ... We are the best in Africa as for now... Your hatred cannot stop us ... Pls go back to ur drawing board ... Dam
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
His opinion,his right.
Does not change the fact that Mali beat Ghana 2:1 so whats with the uproar undecided
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by supereagle(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
[size=38pt]Nigeria 5 BK 1[/size]
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]fuuccking ghanaian dwarfs Bleep of this forum and go mingle with your smelling dwarf brothers.. This is nairaland bro... Get off dis forum.A CITIZEN OF THE FED REP OF F00LS,ROBBERS,KIDNAPERS,GAY,PROSTITUTES,AZZHOLES,419,TERRORISTS
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
ifyalways: His opinion,his right.
Mali beat Ghana 2:1 so whats with the uproar undecided
they r too phucked up,with an iq of 10,to know people have a right 2 an opinion.inhaling gen fumes makes them tink like animals!animals r better
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by delikay4luv: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: fvck ur fada,modafakas.fvck ugly,bleached nigerians.were u expecting him 2 support u?
relax ur muscles till 7pm na. Ghana must-go o
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by ayando(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
it is just a matter of time.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by thaoriginator: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Conquistador][/quote]guy, ghana-gays must go. Gerrrit!? You no dey shame sef, you still dey talk sefshocked wey you for hide in shame inside ghana-must-go sack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Confirm Frank Lampard As Caretaker Manager / Enyimba, Delta Queens Crowned Champions Of Nigerian League (Videos) / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.