Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso (16480 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Why Eagles Will Win AFCON – Practical Analyses By Orji Uzor Kalu / Sports Minister "Orders" Super-Eagles To Win AFCON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by thaoriginator: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
delikay4luv: relax ur muscles till 7pm na. Ghana must-go o
ghana must go where? Ghana gays have long gone with a big-bag of ghana-must-go sack full of charcoal. Guess who sent dem home, ordinary Maliundecided
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by drexx(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: better than who,m0ron?nigeria is d centre 4 pirates attacks,kidnap capital of d world,as well as d top nation 4 terrorist attacks!chei,what a sh1thole
see this personalised fool o. As a poster already noted, a Nigeria in crisis is better than a Ghana in paradise. I have never heard or seen a city that has as many slums as Accra. You see poverty written all over their faces even with those touts that call themselves black stars. A city as interior as calabar is a thousand times more organised and decent than that ghetto called Accra. Have visited Ghana before, so you cant tell me anything. Back to Wakasso, I don't know how to describe an ugly madina zongo tout who declared before a match meant to determine a losers' final that he wants to win the goal king since they cant win the trophy. With his team completely outplayed and 2 goals behind, they were awarded an undue and unfair penalty, this fool stepped forward and ballooned the ball to the sky confirming the point that the black stars are born losers. I think Wakasso ia a case study of a man that has been cursed from birth. He should go back to the zongo and continue his business of weed selling. Foolish short ugly idiot with an incantation name

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by supereagle(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
lasunray: Hater! Ordinary penalty he no fit score.
Watch Again Video.
Goals by Mahamadou Samassa, Seydou Keita and Sigamary Diarra gave Mali a 3-1 victory over Ghana in the African Nations Cup third-place play-off on Saturday.
Mali also beat Ghana in the same play-off match at the last edition in Equatorial Guinea and Gabon a year ago.
Samassa put his team in front in the 21st minute with a diving header following a good pass from Adama Tamboura on the left.
Man of the match Keita made it 2-0 just after half-time, the midfielder ghosting into the penalty area to convert a cross by Ousmane Coulibaly.
Ghana wasted a chance to get back in the match when Salif Coulibaly handled in the box and Mubarak Wakaso blazed his 58th-minute penalty high over the bar.
Wakaso had previously converted three spot kicks at the tournament.
Ghana eventually pulled one back when Kwadwo Asamoah beat goalkeeper Soumbeyla Diakite with a long-range drive in the 82nd minute.
Then, as Ghana pushed forward in search of an equaliser, Mali caught them on the counter attack with Diarra scoring three minute into stoppage time.
Nigeria meet Burkina Faso in Sunday's final in Johannesburg.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/african-cup-nations-mali-beat-ghana-third-174614503.html
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Gbenge 77: your brothers continue to sell puff puff inNigeria?Wetin you dey do on a Nigerian forum?
olodo.ole buruku!d man I bought cnut 4rm @legon yday was a nigerian!same 4 d shoemaker n d fake fone seller! dem full everywhere!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Former aviation min fani kayode described nigeria as a federal rep of shattered dreams,plagued by blood suckin demons.mr.kayode said nigeria has become a geographic location 4 everytin evil,spewing out too many tragedies,blood letting n blood spillin
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by idsamoo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dont mind the mumu boy(Wakasoo),,dis iss what BBCsport,Eurosports will show on tonight's news headlines...By His grace!!

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=drexx] see this personalised fool o. As a poster already noted, a Nigeria in crisis is better than a Ghana in paradise. I have never heard or seen a city that has as many slums as Accra. NIGERIA IS A CONFIRMED SH1THOLE! hahaha azzholes!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Sike(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
[size=20pt]Fvck Ur Mouth, Wakaso![/size]
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by moonraker(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Another Ghanaian talking from his anus and armpit shocked cheesy angry
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
idsamoo: Dont mind the mumu boy(Wakasoo),,dis iss what BBCsport,Eurosports will show on tonight's news
f00l leave Wakaso alone! he has more sense than all of u 250 million put together.do u f00ls tink with ur head or anus?lunatics
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by andyanders: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Conquistador][/quote]
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by pam09(f): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mr conqui abi wetin dem dey call u, i guess ur people like u n them spend money train u. 4 ur own good eh, just go and sleep cos am sure u need it. Seems u are running temperature sorry eh remember to take some anagestics ok. Nigeria is not d cause of ur predicament. Its called fever ok
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sike: [size=20pt]Fvck Ur Mouth, Wakaso![/size]
fvck ur mama n ur papa. fvck ur dustbin country.soyinka called that rubbish nigeria "d open sore of d continent." modafakas n a disgrace 2 africa! animals r beta than these creatures
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by andyanders: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: 2:04pm
[quote author=drexx] see this personalised fool o. As a poster already noted, a Nigeria in crisis is better than a Ghana in paradise. I have never heard or seen a city that has as many slums as Accra. NIGERIA IS A CONFIRMED SH1THOLE! hahaha azzholes!

It was just confirmed that you went mad few minutes ago hence you keep insulting your senior. We feed you people, clothed you guys when you were been troubled by the corruption that your rulers inflicted on you people. We gave you people live and provided a resting place here in Nigeria during Ghana's crisis before Jerry Rawlings came to wipe off most bad eggs like your fathers who gave birth to you. I am sorry that same blood that messed up your country is in a person like you to have guts to insult Nigeria,next time, we would not grant a landing sport for you guys unless you apologize. I have your history and please fast and pray because Ghana is drifting away from reality hence your present attitude.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
starting from May,2013 every nigerian travelling abroad would take a mandatory oral polio vaccine,WHO has directed.nigeria,pakistan n afghanistan r d only countries whose citizens r required 2 do that! can u imagine n u want 2 compare urself wt GH?
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Ellashow: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
@conquistador or whatever...why did you result to names calling? This is Nigerian Forum not cediland or ghana forum and Nigerians can say whatever they wants because it's their damn site. Why can't you put your creativity together and open your own blog or forum meant for your countrymen.
For you to know every happening in Nigeria definitely show how insecure you are...they are talking of football you are talking of non-related issue...

To learn about maturity, you need to re-examine yourself
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Cleanman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: fvck ur mama n ur papa. fvck ur dustbin country.soyinka called that rubbish nigeria "d open sore of d continent." modafakas n a disgrace 2 africa! animals r beta than these creatures
hmmm.....what a frustrated soul.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Amack(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Stupid mumu.football no be ur talent u no fit score ordinary penalities and u call ur self a player.come nijja make I show wetin fit u.shoe maker job.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Look Mr Wakasso, I dont know what you are talking about, but Nigeria won AFCON the day Nigeria beat IvoryCoast 2-1, Q.E.D
...i book this comment...1 zillion likes!!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion. a tribe of chimpanzees! shitty deluded ediots, so utterly stvpid. damburu ba shege.u monkeys have been abusing Ghana on NL ever since.so just have a little taste of that.modafakas!!!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: starting from May,2013 every nigerian travelling abroad would take a mandatory oral polio vaccine,WHO has directed.nigeria,pakistan n afghanistan r d only countries whose citizens r required 2 do that! can u imagine n u want 2 compare urself wt GH?
And so what?? What does this prove.. So this proves that you short ugly dwarfs are better than we NIGERIANS.. Ask yourself this question "why do you know most stuff about Nigeria than some Nigerians"? The simple answer is "you just want to associate your short dwarf self with us.. I swear,most of we Nigerians dont care/or even know shiit about you dwarfs..lmao
I dont even know the name of your president sef.. What i like about humans is that,after you finish insulting us,deep down,you know ghanaians envy NIGERIANS...
Even the whole world knows there's something special about NIGERIANS.. Pls go back to your dwarfy ugly looking scary people called Gaynainas.. How can ghana be even talking when NIGERIA is talking?? I think these are signs of end times..
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Ellashow]This is Nigerian Forum not cediland or ghana forum and Nigerians can say whatever they wants.CONFIRMED ASHEWO!U TINK because DIS IS A NAIJA SITE MEANS U CAN VILLIFY OTHERS?NIGERIANS R PLAIN STVPID.TALK ABT UR ROTTEN COUNTRY.FVCK U
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]
And so what?? What does this prove.. So this proves that you short ugly dwarfs arebetter than we NIGERIANS.. Ask yourself this question DUMMIE U R A FRIGGIN EDIOT! NOT SURPRISED U DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WT D POLIO JABS.
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kslib(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion. a tribe of chimpanzees! shitty deluded ediots, so utterly stvpid. damburu ba shege.u monkeys have been abusing Ghana on NL ever since.so just have a little taste of that.modafakas!!!
Sorry bro,take heart ehn!! Are you in tears!! Well,dont blame us,we always put any smelly thing who tries to ridicule us especially burnt ugly looking dwarfs like you and your people.. You guys also have been insulting us on the internet and in real life so dont try to play emotional here.. We are always ready for you burnt ugly looking dwarfs anyday anytime....
***Singing***###
ghana must goooo####
###ghana must gooo###j
### i say dwarfs must goo ooh###
### them must gooo###
##burnt bread must goooo###
### ugly dwarfs must goooo###
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kslib(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: d
You ugly burnt dwarf!!! You dont even know how to quote!! Wtf!! Lmao
Always put the [/quote] before you start posting your comment.. Iiddiiot.. Guys,the scary looking burnt bread doesnt even know how to use the internet.. Hahaha,goat... If you want to insult someone,just tell him you look like a ghanaian..
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion. a tribe of chimpanzees! shitty deluded ediots, so utterly stvpid. damburu ba shege.u monkeys have been abusing Ghana on NL ever since.so just have a little taste of that.modafakas!!!
....Come this guy why dont you do us a favour by falling out of a window...like seriously ru sure u r ok..after this encounter i suggest you go for a heart check up to avoid dieing of heart attack in your sleep...it must be very tough being a ghanaian..*smh*..

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by idsamoo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: f00l leave Wakaso alone! he has more sense than all of u 250 million put together.do u f00ls tink with ur head or anus?lunatics

Yur father nd ur great grandfathers,are foolls,,,wats ur biz wif my comment na,,thunder fire yu!!!!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kajina: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
akyus: Wakaso has rated the Nigeria Super Eagles so low. No wonder Black Stars thought if common Super Eagle fit beat Mali 4-1 they go take Mali do yeye. Thank God say Mali teach dem soccer. Wakaso, Malians are in a better state of mind to predict the outcome of todays match.
Go Eagles, Go!

WAKASO DID NOT RATE SUPER grin SO LOW, IT IS FIFA WHO RATED NIGERIA AS LOW AS 13 IN AFRICA AND A WHOOPING 52 IN AFRICA grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by watchindelta(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
look this small boy u go kn say him dn learned many tins for 9ja. bt 9ja dn tried oh! dn open many ghaniasalat eyes welwel jor!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Conquistador: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
idsamoo:

Yur father nd ur great grandfathers,are foolls,,,wats ur biz wif my comment na,,thunder fire yu!!!!
make amadioha fire ur nyansh,ur blokos. fire burn u,dog.imbeccile. abi craze dey worry u? f00l.senseless mor0n!
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Kajina: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
idsamoo:

I HAVE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT NIGERIANS SINCE JOINING THIS FORUM. "CASTING INSULTS" AND THE USE OF "THUNDER FIRE YOU" IS SOME OF THEIR KEY CULTURAL PRACTICES. AND LEST I FORGOT BLEACHING TOO! grin A WHOOPING 77% OF THEM ARE BLEACHING BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR GOD GIVEN BLACK CHARCOAL SKIN undecided angry FYI BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL SO SHOW IT OFF LIKE GHANAIANS DO, AND STOP HIDING IT UNDER BLEACHING CREAM. angry

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/
Re: Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso by Ellashow: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=Conquistador][/quote]

Your Mother, Sisters, Aunty, Grandmothers from both Parents are the PIONEER ASEWO, go ask your parents what they do back in late 70's and 80's back then in Nigeria and I am very sure you are one of the products of that cursed business. Ashewo Pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyimba, Delta Queens Crowned Champions Of Nigerian League (Videos) / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.