Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661512 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 16, 2013
Birikiti:

Abeg Gold traders, make una answer me naa! Please I no dey pose o, I wan learn well well
Am sure any of Nolly05, Kirinwa, Naijababe and Onlineresource will answer u soon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2013
Ray1251: hello please can u recommend a broker for me ,apart from instaforex xemarkets

Are you sampling brokers or you want to know a good broker that will give you joy and peace of mind?

For me, xemarkets is the best broker availale to Nigerians. Check out:

Regulated by CySec and authorized by all EU countries, including the FSA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN
Our strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds
Trade forex on over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices
Next generation in online trading
Choose from 7 trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, and Web Trader on all mobile platforms
Start trading from as little as $5 USD
No upper limit in deposits
100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second
No re-quotes or rejections
No Virtual Dealer plug-in
Tight spreads from 1 pip for every single trader and investor
Instant deposits with zero fees, same day withdrawals
Flexible leverage up to 888:1
No negative balance
Free use of expert advisors
Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support
Live chat, email and telephone support
Personal Account Managers for all clients
Phone trading
Free market analysis from industry experts

Plus, check my link and see the demo account contest ongoing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
meanwhile, this gold ehn, the movement no be watin dem say e be o. i entered in my demo acct with 0.01 lot size. the amount wey dem remove reach 5$. my people how is that a 6 pips spreads? ooor is it because my acct is leveraged 200:1? shocked abeg make una ansaru me o @Thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
onlineresource: @biriki,
I reduce my lot size when trading gold and use normal lot size when trading currencies... Because of the capital on the account am using, for forex currencies I use 0.1 while for gold I use 0.05 when trading...I stick to this size no matter what and have never traded above this size...
That's for me.

Makes good sense, thanks man. I'm thinking stop losses should not be too tight so you don't get cut everytime by the volatility.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 11:53am On May 16, 2013
@lordaustin,
Have you heard of cloaking of affiliate link.Always learn to put your affiliate links in a way that it doesn't irritate people from clicking.
Go to and shorten your link and change it... Its better that way
Or if you have a website simply cloak it under yóur website link in a subdomain links to make it stand out...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2013
Birikiti:

Still demo trading Gold and the volatility is simply amazing. How do you guys do it? Do you reduce your lot size for gold trades less than you trade on currencies or do you use tight stop losses?

Let the pros talk o, I'm newbie in Gold. But I'm trading 0.01 lot, Only high probability trades, no counter trends or pullbacks, Decent stop loss to allow trade breathe, I sorta prefer the falling swings than the rising ones, it looks like Gravity is on the charts too? smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2013
OliverPin: meanwhile, this gold ehn, the movement no be watin dem say e be o. i entered in my demo acct with 0.01 lot size. the amount wey dem remove reach 5$. my people how is that a 6 pips spreads? ooor is it because my acct is leveraged 200:1? shocked abeg make una ansaru me o @Thread
My friend may be becos na demo. I use 0.1 live and the spread was less than 4$ (mini lot size) Never use more than 0.05 live if your balance is less than 1k.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:16pm On May 16, 2013
Bought EJ,GJ
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2013
OliverPin: See as the thread dey happy today. lol

thats the advantage of a forum, sharing ideas cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2013
lordaustin:

Are you sampling brokers or you want to know a good broker that will give you joy and peace of mind?

Regulated by CySec and authorized by all EU countries, including the FSA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN
Our strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds
Choose from 7 trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, and Web Trader on all mobile platforms
No negative balance
Phone trading

Oyinbo called me from XeMarkets yesterday, The guy get credit sha, just dey talk freely like say we dey gist for pub. 'Said he had been trying my number for 2 weeks, that Naija network too bad grin grin grin
Can't wait to start with them.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ogene70: 12:27pm On May 16, 2013
lordaustin:

No negative balance
Phone trading

pls in addition to all these good news, can i withdraw through naira bank account like Alpari does?
tnx in advance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Birikiti: 12:31pm On May 16, 2013
Kirinwa: Bought EJ,GJ

Please at what price did you long EJ and any particular reason? Just want to see things through your eyes please
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 16, 2013
learner1:
My friend may be becos na demo. I use 0.1 live and the spread was less than 4$ (mini lot size) Never use more than 0.05 live if your balance is less than 1k.
grin ok so ur balance is over 1k ok. but if its 6pips spreads. is 0.1 not suppose to be 0.6$ as commission? why the 4$ na? I think its 60pips spreads ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2013
ogene70:

pls in addition to all these good news, can i withdraw through naira bank account like Alpari does?
tnx in advance.
I have been having problem verifying my account, I sent phcn bill only for them to reject it because the name on the bill does not match my name,insta no longer accept webmoney which I use so I have to part ways with dem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2013
rozayx5:

thats the advantage of a forum, sharing ideas cool
Golden ideas grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 12:55pm On May 16, 2013
us session coming soon. buy usa dollars
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 16, 2013
OliverPin: grin ok so ur balance is over 1k ok. but if its 6pips spreads. is 0.1 not suppose to be 0.6$ as commission? why the 4$ na? I think its 60pips spreads ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oga my balance is 150. Taking trade till next week. I used that as illustration
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2013
learner1:
Oga my balance is 150. Taking trade till next week. I used that as illustration
undecided sire that was also an illustration. you didnt answer my Question. if you use 0.1 lot size and you get charged 4$ how is that 6 pips spreads? abeg make someone explain for me na angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2013
1.30pm around the corner
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bommaster: 1:21pm On May 16, 2013
nolly042: 1.30pm around the corner

yes bro, am repositioning my trade back on GU and AU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2013
OliverPin: meanwhile, this gold ehn, the movement no be watin dem say e be o. i entered in my demo acct with 0.01 lot size. the amount wey dem remove reach 5$. my people how is that a 6 pips spreads? ooor is it because my acct is leveraged 200:1? shocked abeg make una ansaru me o @Thread

Its not the leverage, it depends on your brokers spread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
onlineresource: @lordaustin,
Have you heard of cloaking of affiliate link.Always learn to put your affiliate links in a way that it doesn't irritate people from clicking.
Go to and shorten your link and change it... Its better that way
Or if you have a website simply cloak it under yóur website link in a subdomain links to make it stand out...

Noted, thabks!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
lordaustin:

No negative balance
Phone trading

I must add that if as a forex trader your having issues with xe markets then u gonna have issues with every broker.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bommaster: 1:29pm On May 16, 2013
bommaster:

yes bro, am repositioning my trade back on GU and AU

bought Gu and Au 1.5242 and 0.9816 Sl 1.5170 and 0.9770
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2013
kcc515:

Oyinbo called me from XeMarkets yesterday, The guy get credit sha, just dey talk freely like say we dey gist for pub. 'Said he had been trying my number for 2 weeks, that Naija network too bad grin grin grin
Can't wait to start with them.

You ca say that again, their customer care is superb. Ehmmm ... make you remember to use my affiliate link for my signature when you wan start o! lol ..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
ogene70:

tnx in advance.

No!, they do not accept credit/debit cards from Nigeria for now but they have a lot of other options you can chose from that is also very much common and used in here. E.g e-curencies like liberty reserve and the likes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:35pm On May 16, 2013
kcc515:

Let the pros talk o, I'm newbie in Gold. But I'm trading 0.01 lot, Only high probability trades, no counter trends or pullbacks, Decent stop loss to allow trade breathe, I sorta prefer the falling swings than the rising ones, it looks like Gravity is on the charts too? smiley

My battery is low.I will address issues as soon as it's charged. It isn't easy o but it's worth it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2013
Kirinwa:

My battery is low.I will address issues as soon as it's charged. It isn't easy o but it's worth it.
Bros gold dey sweet but person need powerful strategy for am. The volatility is times 5 of forex which makes it pays and also dangerous if u are caught on d wrong side. It is the only commodity pair i like. If all things remain equal i will start trading only gold.
Todays range so far is approximately 260 pips. From 1396 - 1370
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2013
Ray1251: I have been having problem verifying my account, I sent phcn bill only for them to reject it because the name on the bill does not match my name,insta no longer accept webmoney which I use so I have to part ways with dem

You should not have problems verifying your account since they have a lot of other options (water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV connections). You can use water bill or dstv bill. If the aforementioned is not still available, you can just print a statement of account from your bank online and send to them (that is how i verified mine and I use GTB, though they complained it was not stamped. I told them the bank authorized me to print and use it and they should call and confirm the information on it) and they proceeded to verify the account.

If you try the above to no avail, just chat with them live and you will surely get a solution to it. I can assure you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2013
FOREXMART:
I must add that if as a forex trader your having issues with xe markets then u gonna have issues with every broker.

Word!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lordaustin(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2013
naijababe:

I have a sell now but i entered at 9430. Please wait until 9350 is broken properly before u sell. Like i said before, there is a big fat trendline there, i will launch when it is broken.

Madam I hope you ran out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.