Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,194 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:08 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661523 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2013
selling gold from here with eu
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Ogboraph][/quote]

How do you guys buy 0.1, 0.4 and 0.5 lot, I don't see it on my mt4, only--- 0.01,0.02,0.04,0.05,1,2,3,,4,5,6,7,8. And how do you buy 2 Lots and close 1 out of it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:30am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Ogboraph][/quote]

Ogboraph Ogboraph Ogborapoh!!!!, i dont know how my body dey do me seeing somebody doing wrong thing, gaining in forex while u are doing it wrongly does not remove the wrong doing, one day one day monkey go enter bush no go come back again.
EJ 1.4 lots on total of 4 lots habaa, am very sure u are going to remove or adjust the SL if trades goes against you, though u are on right direction of the mkt at d moment but am afraid this account may not last till next week friday if u continue like this.
$8,000 account is enough for some traders to even sack his employer making atleast 40% of this monthly u know how much that will be in naira. pls change your MM. you're such a good guy thatz y am telling u this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:32am On May 21, 2013
johnnykuku: This is a wonderful thread,love what U̶̲̥̅ guys are doing,its good for traders to give each others support expecially as forex is seen by many as gambling.I have been trading since 2008 and have paid М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ school fees and house rent with money I made on forex though not very experienced then.nw I came bck into it last week after many moons cos of nysc and looking for job.had a pipful day yesterday and also discovered this forum.keep it up guys.have a profitable pipful day and watch out for uk cpi report by 9.30am

bro welcome back to the wonderful buz. seems i knew this id somewhere else sha. i dey wait close to that time before i take my position on GU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2013
Where is Endyfx??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:49am On May 21, 2013
kcc515:

How do you guys buy 0.1, 0.4 and 0.5 lot, I don't see it on my mt4, only--- 0.01,0.02,0.04,0.05,1,2,3,,4,5,6,7,8. And how do you buy 2 Lots and close 1 out of it?

u can adjust u lot on mt4 before click buying/selling
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2013
silver was super lovely, how was gold trade,people that entered ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by samuelkanu: 8:58am On May 21, 2013
kcc515:

Just type in the figure you want where you see the lot size on your platform. It is as easy as that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

u can adjust u lot on mt4 before click buying/selling

Got it, Typing what you want in the box never occured to me, maybe because What I use is in the template. Thanks.

samuelkanu:
Just type in the figure you want where you see the lot size on your platform. It is as easy as that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

Ogboraph Ogboraph Ogborapoh!!!!, i dont know how my body dey do me seeing somebody doing wrong thing, gaining in forex while u are doing it wrongly does not remove the wrong doing, one day one day monkey go enter bush no go come back again.
EJ 1.4 lots on total of 4 lots habaa, am very sure u are going to remove or adjust the SL if trades goes against you, though u are on right direction of the mkt at d moment but am afraid this account may not last till next week friday if u continue like this.
$8,000 account is enough for some traders to even sack his employer making atleast 40% of this monthly u know how much that will be in naira. pls change your MM. you're such a good guy thatz y am telling u this

I tire for that guy I tell you. He keeps flashing his account because the trade is going his way for now, but by the time the trade moves against him you wont see him flashing the account.

What matters in this business is staying profitable in the long term, not making a couple of profitable trades. I bet you that his account wont last 2 months before he is wiped out; and he thinks he's a good trader because he's making some money at this moment(lol). He is not yet ready to be a profitable and professional trader, he still has so much to learn.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

Ogboraph!!!! i dont know how my body dey do me seeing somebody doing wrong thing, gaining in forex while u are doing it wrongly does not remove the wrong doing, one day one day monkey go enter bush no go come back again.
EJ 1.4 lots though u are on right direction of the mkt at d moment but am afraid this account may not last till next week friday if u continue like this. pls change your MM. you're such a good guy thatz y am telling u this
EJ is a must go on up direction to 80pips then i close the trade GU is retracing to 1.5211 then if it goes down to 1.5188 my pending buy is there i wont sell there is going to be a big big move up up on GU today so i hope you dont miss it i will try to learn money management well that has been my prob.. yet i want to make good use of big moves predictions like this then i will close part of the trade 80% of the trade if it goes to 60 to 80pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by takeprofit: 9:07am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

I met a signal provider that advised me to trade 1 pip = 1$ on a 100$. from his charts i suspect him to be odiaero
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:08am On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: thank you very much sir. and to all that comment a realy happy for your comments i ve learn in a had way and ve make good money ever since then. but i always been trading in secret. now this were my liver took me to i ve taken part profit and the trade is still running. i ve close GOLD and SILVER with just only $45 and $33 profit
To the newbies, this is a classic example of bad trading! I should be using his chart as a perfect example of how not to trade in my classes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:14am On May 21, 2013
My trade plan Gold sellstop 1380 Stoploss 1385 Target 1310
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2013
gold guys are smiling hooo I should have join the train
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:17am On May 21, 2013
Pipsland78:

I tire for that guy I tell you. He keeps flashing his account because the trade is going his way for now, but by the time the trade moves against him you wont see him flashing the account.

What matters in this business is staying profitable in the long term, not making a couple of profitable trades. I bet you that his account wont last 2 months before he is wiped out and he thinks he's a good trader because he's making some money at this moment(lol). He is not yet ready to be a profitable and professional trader, he still has so much to learn.
2 months ke, if he can survive this way of trading till 2 month i will personally crown him as best trader of the year with $1000 reward this is a promise trust me. with what am seeing on my chart if he hold Gu buy till after the news, u will see how the account will be don't be surprise
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2013
na wa ooo. any way i have sell on EJ EU AND GU and a buy on UC aiming for over 60 pips each lets see how it goes today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2013
10min to go and the moves will be set close all my trade or leave them to hit target
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:23am On May 21, 2013
am getting prepare to sell the Gu for the news sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:
2 months ke, if he can survive this way of trading till 2 month i will personally crown him as best trader of the year with $1000 reward this is a promise trust me. with what am seeing on my chart if he hold Gu buy till after the news, u will see how the account will be don't be surprise

My bad! I should have said 2 weeks. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:27am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal: am getting prepare to sell the Gu for the news sha

Alert!

sold GU @ 1.5226 sl 1.5266
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 9:39am On May 21, 2013
looking to sell Gu if all conditions are met by 10AM if not, remain on the sidelines, made 20 pips from my sell last night cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2013
still on buy ob GU i did said it that it will retrace to 1.5211 then 1.5188 that is the last bus stop so i you love me by with me or lose like i am now b
Ogboraph: EJ is a must go on up direction to 80pips then i close the trade GU is retracing to 1.5211 then if it goes down to 1.5188 my pending buy is there i wont sell there is going to be a big big move up up on GU today so i hope you dont miss it i will try to learn money management well that has been my prob.. yet i want to make good use of big moves predictions like this then i will close part of the trade 80% of the trade if it goes to 60 to 80pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:45am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

Alert!

sold GU @ 1.5226 sl 1.5266

doing good here sha

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:48am On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: still on buy ob GU i did said it that it will retrace to 1.5211 then 1.5188 that is the last bus stop so i you love me by with me or lose like i am now b
This dude is real entertainment, I wont be surprised if this his account is wiped out today grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by leopower(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2013

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2013
fxisreal:

doing good here sha
were is your take profit my man if you are targeting 1.5079 that will be deadly you better take your profit now now oh GU will turn up up back to the bull. i see 123 partern forming on that your chart sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 9:56am On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: were is your take profit my man if you are targeting 1.5079 that will be deadly you better take your profit now now oh GU will turn up up back to the bull. i see 123 partern forming on that your chart sir

not necessary it get to that levels today that is just my targeted buy levels if other condition met

will take my profit on this current position @ 70pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2013
Ogboraph: were is your take profit my man if you are targeting 1.5079 that will be deadly you better take your profit now now oh GU will turn up up back to the bull. i see 123 partern forming on that your chart sir

I sent you a msg
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:04am On May 21, 2013

so u add 2 lot of Gu buy again to that your position. hope your are not fund mgr to some pple sha and not borrow money. if not ride on bro market maker broker will be your best friend. just don't trade while u are driving
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2013
teeboy4x:

I sent you a msg
on yahoo or here sir : -[ embarassed embarassed embarassed account closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.