Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (662833 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Fancatype: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls i need 2 sure bankers for baba ijebu monday special
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
For those waiting to short EA, the time is ripe now tp as much as u can but not more than 200pips cos EA pumps pips like water, Good luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
benpuzzy: For those waiting to short EA, the time is ripe now tp as much as u can but not more than 200pips cos EA pumps pips like water, Good luck.

Could be 200 or 400 depending on which of the trendlines hold. Not near my work station now, but will post chart when I am
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
fxisreal:

i think am wrong

exit this trade on BE

Stay confident of your decision bro!
Let's see if 151.39 will hold.
Enjoy!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
meshpips:
Stay confident of your decision bro!
Let's see if 151.39 will hold.
Enjoy!
Meshach

Thk bro i have replaced it with CJ buy which have more confident on than the GJ sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
i don't see GJ coming down anytime soon oooo....it's still a LONG Trade heading to "152."
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
adeyinka_basir: just took a SHORT TRADE on GU @1.5350 sl @1.5365 tp: let it ride

Thank u Lord for this trade ooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
fxisreal:

i have replaced above trade with cad/jpy buy

@94.90 sl@ 94.40 for tp of 1:1

goodluck

boss with your cad/jpy buy i think oil is ready to fly
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
onlineresource:

nice to have you back...

Gold still moving down today till 1297 area before reversing like this evening or 2mao
morning...

Yes, I agree with the bolded. Especially with the US Non-Manufacturing ISM Report beating expectations.

Bought crude, with a 50pip SL and TP at 107.34. It was oversold with the Average range maxed out, so I'm not taking any further shorts today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
sold EURAUD cool

@1.4885
sl = 1.4953
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onefx: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
My fellow nairalanders. For weeks I have been following trends on this forum, but never posted a comment. This I may say is my first comment ever.

I can read in the different posts of people hear: the uncertainty, the pain, the stress, the fatigue, the disappointment, the sleeplessness, the discouragement, the unrest, the head-ache and all the the's of having to make sure you guys place profitable trades.

I too was sometimes in that situation before I lost all my fortunes I invested in forest-studying the signals and placing the trades by myself until I discovered the secret of earning steadily from forex without stress nor tears.

I will share the secret with you if you care to know. Does anyone care?

WARNING: Do not think this is one of those trash you have been hearing before.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
rozayx5: sold EURAUD cool

@1.4885

Seems we were both looking at this pair. Got in at 1.4868, SL 50pips, TP @ 1.4735.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ride on bro. Share what you've got.
onefx: My fellow nairalanders. For weeks I have been following trends on this forum, but never posted a comment. This I may say is my first comment ever.

I can read in the different posts of people hear: the uncertainty, the pain, the stress, the fatigue, the disappointment, the sleeplessness, the discouragement, the unrest, the head-ache and all the the's of having to make sure you guys place profitable trades.

I too was sometimes in that situation before I lost all my fortunes I invested in forest-studying the signals and placing the trades by myself until I discovered the secret of earning steadily from forex without stress nor tears.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
XHTML:

Seems we were both looking at this pair. Got in at 1.4868, SL 50pips, TP @ 1.4735.

lets see how it goes smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
That is the essence of this thrend, big bros we are waiting.
benpuzzy444@gmail.com
onefx: My fellow nairalanders. For weeks I have been following trends on this forum, but never posted a comment. This I may say is my first comment ever.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bayleaf(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello guys, i am actually a newbie in the world of forex but i am looking at opening an account with either Oanda or Alpari uk. Please can anyone advise on which I would be better off with?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ok, my EA position now 50 pips in black and BE. My pending sell limit on EU never got filled and I have cancelled it gone long at market because it does seem the bearish flag won't work, that TL has been hit too many times, when it breaks it will be mission to 1.35xx

Oil?! I am standing aside until the close of today's candle, I no wan buy Lacasera for brokers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
people selling EA get liver. i would rather wait to see if there will be rate cut or not before buying and selling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
fxisreal:

i have replaced above trade with cad/jpy buy

@94.90 sl@ 94.40 for tp of 1:1

goodluck

exit position with +25pips

no wan fall maga for broker with this mkt. range

shop close till 2morrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
erniok: people selling EA get liver. i would rather wait to see if there will be rate cut or not before buying and selling.

If the Aussies cut rate, na mission to the moon for EA be that. My position is now at BE, will be watching PA at 1.4870 area, there is trendline there on my chart, if it holds I am buying it o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Aud has been falling since last week because of the rate cut expectation. So aud may actually rise if rate cut comes out as expected. And if its worse than expected, aud should crash.
naijababe:

If the Aussies cut rate, na mission to the moon for EA be that. My position is now at BE, will be watching PA at 1.4870 area, there is trendline there on my chart, if it holds I am buying it o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
You have 85 reasons to trade with them, they have 100% bonus for you.hit this .http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129.
bayleaf: Hello guys, i am actually a newbie in the world of forex but i am looking at opening an account with either Oanda or Alpari uk. Please can anyone advise on which I would be better off with?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is what i call sound fundamentalism.
fxbomovi: Aud has been falling since last week because of the rate cut expectation. So aud may actually rise if rate cut comes out as expected. And if its worse than expected, aud should crash.
If rate remains same, then the downward move will reverse. Worst still, if rate is raised, then expect a 300pips move to the moon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
fxbomovi: Aud has been falling since last week because of the rate cut expectation. So aud may actually rise if rate cut comes out as expected. And if its worse than expected, aud should crash.

true. might not be leaving my trade over night, but will re enter after the news if favorable
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
no, it wont rise. on the contrary, it will fall more. the gov said room for more rate cuts. if means more will come after this one so it will fall like a stone. will only rise if there is no rate cut.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
after studying my ffactory calendar just closed at BEven

will wait till after the rate news cool

or if am awake trade the news
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
A rate cut is very likely, I'll maintain that Eur/Aud short. My sl is in place.

(I have a pending buy order Aud/Usd as well). The AUD/NZD is another interesting pair to watch out for.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2013

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Here's my opinion of the AUD:
It has been greatly devalued but this is what many central banks do to their currency to bring about strength and stability to the country's economy. Let me explain the mechanism:
Cheap AUD will make the country's export rise (since many people want to buy goods at the least possible price).
Now, a rise in export will bring about a positive trade balance (which is good for the country). This then makes the people's sentiment change from seeing the currency as weak to being strong.
Note carefully that we will be having the trade balance report before the rate statement. They are already expecting the trade balance to be better than previous. Regardless of the fact that this currency has been falling, be it known to us that it still maintains a positive intrest rate differential when compared to other currencies. Long term traders delight in taking trades that generate positive swap rates. Buying AUD will give you positive swap against most currencies.
Technically, this pair is extremely oversold and needs to revert to some place around its 52-week average price.
I expect some strength in the AUD.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
my gold trade is currently in the negative but i ll stay in the trade unless fridays pinbar is invalidated .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm. MMBM tonight. Still on mobile, though.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.