Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (674661 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2013
benpuzzy: Thank God for this

enjoy, nothing do you

edit your account Number
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2013
XHTML:

You closed out the Eur/Aud trade?

yeah cause of over respect for rate related news angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah cause of over respect for rate related news angry angry

Well, better trading opportunities lay ahead.

Wish I had posted this earlier - http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/daily_briefing/daily_pieces/trading_news_reports/2013/08/05/Forex_AUDUSD-_Trading_the_Reserve_Bank_of_Australia_RBA_Meeting.html
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Talking about technical someone should pull out candlesticks for 4 hour on EJ, GJ.

There's another news by 9:30am which should favour my views unless otherwise released.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

i think i agree with you on this, price(EA) has reached my +1/8 th level which is overbought. @pinbar, great trade you ve got there. For your EA, i suggest any of the ff
trail the trade, close the trade at market open and place a buy stop above fridays high. there is 75% market will turn from here.

hello mates, trust y'all doing great. i see that the seminar is gaining momentum , kudos to iheany, lets give him all our support.

@Fxisreal, hbd bro.

@Meshach, wishing you the best on your thread.

For me, i m greatful to God for His mercies, i will be having my first event in my hall this coming sunday .

cheers.

price has a destiny with my 8/8th level

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2013
Morning people. Green pips to y'all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi all Ogas and Madams at the top!
I have been following the thread in recent time just to view how things is being done here.
I like the alerts some of you gives. I was once a forex trader but lost all my funds on the trade and this really discouraged me about forex trading. But something always tell me that I was the cause of it because I always disobey common rule I should follow. I want to start trading again. I need everybody advice. Can I succeed in this business? As I see people are succeeding in this thread from the result I am seeing.
This is my first post on this thread!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2013
BONJOUR A TOUS!

oil fall my hand big time yesterday. just spotted an opportunity to go short.
entry 106.20 exit 104.37 sl 106.53
let's see how it plays out.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2013
brio: Hi all Ogas and Madams at the top!
I have been following the thread in recent time just to view how things is being done here.
I like the alerts some of you gives. I was once a forex trader but lost all my funds on the trade and this really discouraged me about forex trading. But something always tell me that I was the cause of it because I always disobey common rule I should follow. I want to start trading again. I need everybody advice. Can I succeed in this business? As I see people are succeeding in this thread from the result I am seeing.

you can be very successful if you are ready to be. the secrete is take money management very very serious don't deceive yourself about it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
You alone can answer that question.Forex is like a journey through a tunnel.Brave yourself for any outcome.Besides if you loose your capital I hope it wouldn't wreak you.Start with demo for 2 months.

brio: Hi all Ogas and Madams at the top!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2013
Never trade with borrowed money.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
Kirinwa: Never trade with borrowed money.

Or your savings or last cash on earth!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2013
If you're familiar with myfxbook, they've just launched a new feature.

http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/liquidity

Provides rough estimates of the trading activity in the forex market using tick data from various brokers.

(Of course, these are just estimations)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2013
yesterdays gold trade got to 1297 which is the projection i said earlier and of couse we saw the reaction
on the pair, though market was meant to buy, i was suprised when i saw the long sell candle this morning
that swallowed my stop on the buy from 1297...
which brings us to the current price on gold...
price is now below the monthly pivot and if you read my analysis on sunday,
i said if 1297 area is broken then price will likely head down to 1270 area

Currently on a sell from monthly pivot which is 1293.21 with 40pips stop...
(Sorry, i should have posted this earlier)
let see how this goes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=ayox2003]

Erniok, Aussie has already priced the rate cut in. Plus, herd sentiment in trading pays no more. Last friday was my silent lesson, Market said when it seems like every one is right, they are most likely to be wrong. Just double-check.

Frawzey[/quote
thanks ay for watching my back. it was a mixture of both technical and sentimental analysis. lets see how it turns out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2013
@Onlineresource I'd wait for price to breach 1283.xx to short.

Still holding a long position from 1290.71 though (SL 1286.68). I reckon we'll see above 1300.xx but let's see what the US Trade balance numbers would be.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
honeric01:

Or your savings or last cash on earth!

Lol been there done that. Wasn't funny. See pressure.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2013
XHTML: @Onlineresource I'd wait for price to breach 1283.xx to short.

Still holding a long position from 1290.71 though (SL 1286.68). I reckon we'll see above 1300.xx but let's see what the US Trade balance numbers would be.

Well, thats also part of the reason why i took a sell earlier around the monthly pivot because i see it getting down to 1283.xx after which if broken, then down it goes...
Thats why i used 40pips stop which is just above the range high after the long sell candle on the 1hr

and i might be wrong....

Lets just see how it goes... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg! Whomever is holding EU make the pesin release am o. As for EA, fear of news made me close my sell, would have been 200+ in the money now,but issorai sha, God dey sad

@ Frenchie, be careful with that oil sell o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 2sexyus: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2013
I don fail shockedshockedshocked. Learning

Go for it bro... I am just learning but from the little I learnt, you wont regret that move with a good stop loss and take profit...

If I am wrong, someone should also counter.

#back to viewing zone.
frenchman2: BONJOUR A TOUS!

oil fall my hand big time yesterday. just spotted an opportunity to go short.
entry 106.20 exit 104.37 sl 106.53
let's see how it plays out.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2013
oil sl hit.
licking my wound
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by falopey: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2013
bayleaf: Hello guys, i am actually a newbie in the world of forex but i am looking at opening an account with either Oanda or Alpari uk. Please can anyone advise on which I would be better off with?

You as a newbie in the world of forex. You need to admit this bitter truth that it is expedient that you will burn your first fund to learn to trade live.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2013
This business can be very frustrating. imagine gu missing my buy limit by 4 pips only to shoot up 40pips. Mtcheww.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2013
FOREXMARTS: This business can be very frustrating. imagine gu missing my buy limit by 4 pips only to shot up 40pips. Mtcheww.
hmmmm
painful
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2013
FOREXMARTS: This business can be very frustrating. imagine gu missing my buy limit by 4 pips only to shot up 40pips. Mtcheww.

Use buystop next time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2013
frenchman2: oil sl hit.
licking my wound

tried to warn you o, pele
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Kirinwa:

Use buystop next time.

Will cage price next time by splitting my lot size into two, buylimit and buy stop with price in between. Nonsense.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Entered the AU long buy position
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2013
naijababe:

tried to warn you o, pele
warning came late madam.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2013
Add a Sell Stop 106.85 on crude, with a 40pip SL. TP at 105.84
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by maniox(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2013
for everyone buy the aussie be careful
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.