Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (662555 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
natruetalk: house
let make cool dollar off all yen pair

have entered my sell on GJ as planned let see as it will end from here

am adding to my position on break of the TL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
GJ buystop 150
Target 152
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
naijababe:
my own anaylsis suggests a long but is based on the weekly and 4hr but I agree with your video in terms of the support level. I just think EU is headed for 1.4000

if you check it from the daily TF,it seems the resistance towards last june is quiet failing ,and i think it depends on the action of the FED whether they should taper or not like they said,most banks are encouraging shorting, but still,there might be possibility for it to peak at that point and also last Jan resistance, for me will wait for a clear bearish signal once it appear
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Added to my oil longs at at 10559 but couldn't post cos I was mobile when I did it. I am now looking forward to 106.30
being broken to add even to it.

[s]I have a bullish divergence on EU and will be looking to buy around 1.32990 but[/s] will be holding my EA short.

After looking properly, I am standing aside on EU, it might just re-test the pivot at 1.3323 and head back down.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
today's trading just dey funny. u go follow am go up the next candle go pursue am come down like were tiger dey pursue antelope for jungle. anu gba naa taa echi bu nta
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Expecting an EJ GJ rise soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
nolly042: today's trading just dey funny. u go follow am go up the next candle go pursue am come down like were tiger dey pursue antelope for jungle. anu gba naa taa echi bu nta

Lol.That's Monday's trade for you.Its always like that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
natruetalk:

am adding to my position on break of the TL

market too dull today but thank God no loss recorded

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
natruetalk: house
let make cool dollar off all yen pair

have entered my sell on GJ as planned let see as it will end from here

closed my 2 position on GJ with a total of +45pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls someone help me confirm if its h and s pattern that is On uj 4hours chart. I think it is, but a second opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
EJ buystop 128.60
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
next target..

eur/jpy , gbp/jpy and oil sell

Eur/aud buy

watching
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
If you've got an hour and a couple minutes, you may want to look at this. Useful if you trade price action.

http://vimeo.com/9597720
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
If you took my alert.Be sure to watchout for Jpy news by 12:50am. A negative Jpy ie reddish will favour us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello traders are you looking for a reputable account manager, look no further as am offering a one month account management service one interested person. Offer opens on August 13th to 16th August 2013.

Trader must have a minimum account balance of $1000

How it works

You simply agree to pay me 60% of all profits generated at the end of 22 working days or one month. Profit target 200%

Requirement

Your mt4 username and password

Why are you doing this now

The truth is that I have been away from trading owing to offline matters, electricity issues, weak financial backings and other engagements. Despite some of these challenges, I never failed to visit my forex laboratory and that great day my method named NHS (Near Holygrail Scalper), ORB (Open Range Breakout) were born. I will not talk much about it since am not ready to drop it yet but little scroll back/test shows it remains profitable since the past 15 years and present day. I thank God for He is the giver of knowledge.

Note: Please I will not have such time answering questions such as; how long have you been trading with your method? show your account history bla bla and stuff like that. Am not here to compete or convince any body but a trial will shock you. As you know if money isn't my issue, I will simply go trade make my money and discharge my system if deem fit doing. I must eat the fruit of my labour na.......

Like I always say and I will keep saying it forex is simple. If you want to make a living at this you will not get there by following anyone else's lead. Sounds hash but is a fact.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
efe22: Hello traders are you looking for a reputable account manager, look no further as am offering a one month account management service one interested person. Offer opens on August 13th to 16th August 2013.

Trader must have a minimum account balance of $1000

How it works

You simply agree to pay me 60% of all profits generated at the end of 22 working days or one month. Profit target 200%

Requirement

Your mt4 username and password

Why are you doing this now

The truth is that I have been away from trading owing to offline matters, electricity issues, weak financial backings and other engagements. Despite some of these challenges, I never failed to visit my forex laboratory and that great day my method named NHS (Near Holygrail Scalping), ORB (Open Range Breakout) were born. I will not talk much about it since am not ready to drop it yet but little scroll back/test shows it remains profitable since the past 15 years and present day. I thank God for He is the giver of knowledge.

Note: Please I will not have such time answering questions such as; how long have you been trading with your method? show your account history bla bla and stuff like that. Am not yet to compete or convince any body but a trial will shock you. As you know if money isn't my issue, I will simply go trade make my money and discharge my system if deem fit doing. I must eat the fruit of my labour na.......

Like I always say and I will keep saying it forex is simple. If you want to make a living at this you will not get there by following anyone else's lead. Sounds hash but is a fact.

My candid advice :

first of all, open a thread for this to avoid distraction. Secondly, you will definitely get subscribers easily when you first of all prove yourself. based on your system, establish your mission....which is to manage accounts, then drop calls on your thread for a certain period, the result will speak for you. This would have been unnecessary maybe if you had been active on this thread, your track record would have spoken for you.
Hey, just my opinion. Wish you the best sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Am presently watching out for a buy on GOld around 1330 as i see that gold
will still retrace to that area before heading back up...

Lets see how price behaves...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
From Feb to July, my 30 mins scalper has missed 240 valid signals valued at 3320 pip and a stop loss of same ratio with accuracy of 95% to 97% excluding runners just RR 1:1 in focus here. Current Buy running UJ @96.60 tp 18 pip. stop loss 12 pip. Closed.

Any one saying forex is gambling should keep their opinion to themselves. Sorry to say I have graduated from gambler to trader. Leave the chart go and work work work.... Everything in life requires work. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pinbar(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
UJ is on my buy radar, tommorws daily candle and the break of 96.96 resistance will determine if i will buy or not..fingers patiently crossed. EU at breakeven, tp at 1.3183
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
XHTML: If you've got an hour and a couple minutes, you may want to look at this. Useful if you trade price action.

http://vimeo.com/9597720

Thanks for this big tip...
Currently watching it now...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
pinbar:

My candid advice :

first of all, open a thread for this to avoid distraction. Secondly, you will definitely get subscribers easily when you first of all prove yourself. based on your system, establish your mission....which is to manage accounts, then drop calls on your thread for a certain period, the result will speak for you. This would have been unnecessary maybe if you had been active on this thread, your track record would have spoken for you.
Hey, just my opinion. Wish you the best sha

[quote author=pinbar]

Sorry there's no time for all that now. Secondly, am not looking for crowd or planning to render signal service or sell system or asking any one to help me or begging anyone but rather give me 1 month opportunity to trade for you why you pay me for service rendered. If by Friday no one showed up, this issue will be forgotten forever. Actually I decided doing this because am tired seeing my method printing money on empty ground continuously. I understand your points sha. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
efe22:
Actually I decided doing this because am tired seeing my method printing money on empty ground continuously.

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
honeric01:

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmm...if strategy is what determines a traders success, then all traders will be very successful. Can you put your emotion in check When real money is involved. Just be careful with this offer. Am speaking from experience
efe22:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
All good things must come to an end. EA sell since last week finally closed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
WelL let's congratulate ourselves for a good trade thus far soberly,yes it's not yet over until it's over.

There are 2 things we can do before news release either we take profit at this point and await news or we adjust our stoploss to no risk position.

At this point you are in charge but market can swing either way.Okay.I can still help with my suggestion though if you wish to adjust stoploss.For EJ 129,while GJ 150 is okay.God bless us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Finally AU and NU short giving profits. 50 pips on AU and 30 pips on NU respectively. UJ Buy up by 50 pips and EA buy buy by 40 pips...would close 2/3 of my AU sell and let the last lot run.Moved SL to BE on all pairs all in green
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Profit taken.
Buyers are not that strong if Jpy news should come out otherwise there
will be a massive crash.
Meanwhile EJ sellstop 129
GJ sellstop 150
Mind you this position is against what is being expected o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2013
Kirinwa: Profit taken.
Buyers are not that strong if Jpy news should come out otherwise there
will be a massive crash.
Meanwhile EJ sellstop 129
GJ sellstop 150
Mind you this position is against what is being expected o.

On point.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Gold sellstop 1330
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Today's outlook for Nzdusd is bullish while Eurnzd and Gbpnzd are bearish.Talking about fundamental analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.