Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (660255 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2013
honeric01: 98.50 the next point of call for UJ.

AU should be visiting 0.9050 soon.

@Naijababe

I am still waiting for the books o, no forget me o cool

I thought I send you Super trader on Sunday, no?

I will resend sha but check your FB inbox
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2013
My fellow traders, what will be ur reaction if u see this message on ur platform mail box?

Dear .............,
We'd like to notify you about some unexpected downtime in our DE server, please bare with us as our technichians are working to get this organized.

We shall reflect any effected trades as well as keep you informed all time.

Thank you \ ......FX

__
Best regards,

........ International Investments Inc.
https://.....-forex.com/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2013
naijababe:

I gotta say it's the best book I read this month. Part 4 is just exactly what I've been trying to focus on since the second quarter of the year.

"Your reality is shaped by your beliefs" - Thrilling section. smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Our Role Model in this biz, please i will appreciate if u send the Super trader to me benpuzzy444@gmail.com
naijababe:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
natruetalk: house

pls what is the current price of oil on your chart?

na wa for this house, what is the essence of being forum member self asking house for comparison of price they just ignore my post. let me self join sidon day look member. embarassed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2013
natruetalk:

na wa for this house, what is the essence of being forum member self asking house for comparison of price they just ignore my post. let me self join sidon day look member. embarassed

106.80 Oil.

You can also fetch the latest price by visiting - http://www.cx-portal.com/wti/oil_en.html

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2013
XHTML:

I gotta say it's the best book I read this month. Part 4 is just exactly what I've been trying to focus on since the second quarter of the year.

My friend you have not seen anything, get your hand on Denise Shull's Market mind games, then you go halla!

Why do you think I have been bigging up Van Tharp ever since I read that book? I have Trading in the Matrix too but I have not figured out how to send it because it is in epub format.

Van Tharp and Denise Shull focus a lot on behavioural economics/psychology, they are heroes to me. I am looking to do two/three courses before the end of the this year, namely Van Tharp's peak performance and two from Denise Shull's courses. Not sure which yet, maybe Fractals and Trade, Trading emotional experiences. You can cehck out her website here

http://www.marketmindgames.net/traderpsyches/elearn-trading-psychology/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2013
natruetalk:

they should have it brother, if you don't see it on your platform go to the market watch right click on it then click on SHOW ALL you should see additional instrument they offered. oil should be included.

man JEHOVAH GOD bless u richly. thank you very much
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
@naijababe pls share. Am interested. edforexmart@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
XHTML:

pls can u help send the book to me: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
@naijababe

Ah, Denise Shull. Planned on getting her Market Mind Games audiobook (bought the hardcopy last year but didn't read and gave it to a friend) and I'm yet to locate an e-version. Psychology is one area a lot of investors (I especially) tend to ignore working on, those emotions have a way of messing with the mind and hurting one's focus ... late entries, early exits and all the impatience.

How do you know about these awesome titles? Goodreads? I'm currently on the peak performance course homepage. Love what I see there!

If you can locate the epub file, you can download Calibre (I use this) from http://calibre-ebook.com/ or you can convert to pdf online at http://www.ebookconverter.net/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by osahonmk(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
..t[/quote]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
naijababe:

Na, I didn't get any, you know my hot mail address I believe? abeg send there. you can as well add my username here to Hotmail.com

thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxyoube(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sold EJ @130.22 SL 25pips TS with 30PIPS let see the out come
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sholeewonders(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
TESTING MY NEW STRATEGIES AND TOOLS ITS REALLY FANTASTIC.... CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS POST AND TODAY... U WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
fxyoube: Sold EJ @130.22 SL 25pips TS with 30PIPS let see the out come

EJ to hit last week high from here. Failure to do it will validate your signal. All the best
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
honeric01:

Na, I didn't get any, you know my hot mail address I believe? abeg send there. you can as well add my username here to Hotmail.com

thanks

Ok. I will send it in a few minutes

@ thread, closed my oil positions for 350 pips, very good trade considering my overall sl was 40 pips when I took the trade last week. I have just sold it again for a confluence of reasons, namely, rejection of the 78.6% fib-level, rejection of the weekly trendline in blue and the bearish divergence on my oscillator. I will look to add to it when 105.20 is broken, perhaps the crude inventory data will do that for us tomorrow.
Entry @ 106.50, sl at 107.30.

EA, I added to my shorts at 1.45455 with my sl at 1.46300 since I have a resistance at 1.4596.
EU, bought at market with sl at 1.3250

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Guys my final take today is buy NU, Sell Eurnzd and Gbpnzd.Bye Bye.Before I make the mistake I made in EU, GU. 100pips each assured.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxyoube(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
took d trade base on 5mins and am risking 5% so no big deal..... thanks 4 wishing me good luck

efe22:

EJ to hit last week high from here. Failure to do it will validate your signal. All the best
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by osahonmk(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please ma, would love to read these books of urs THINK BIG by ben carson and Van Tharp super trader..... kindly help me send to my mail tanks alot and God bless.
naijababe:

Ok. I will send it in a few minutes

@ thread, closed my oil positions for 350 pips, very good trade considering my overall sl was 40 pips when I took the trade last week. I have just sold it again for a confluence of reasons, namely, rejection of the 78.6% fib-level, rejection of the weekly trendline in blue and the bearish divergence on my oscillator. I will look to add to it when 105.20 is broken, perhaps the crude inventory data will do that for us tomorrow.
Entry @ 106.50, sl at 107.30.

EA, I added to my shorts at 1.45455 with my sl at 1.46300 since I have a resistance at 1.4596.
EU, bought at market with sl at 1.3250

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
XHTML: @naijababe

Ah, Denise Shull. Planned on getting her Market Mind Games audiobook (bought the hardcopy last year but didn't read and gave it to a friend) and I'm yet to locate an e-version. Psychology is one area a lot of investors (I especially) tend to ignore working on, those emotions have a way of messing with the mind and hurting one's focus ... late entries, early exits and all the impatience.

How do you know about these awesome titles? Goodreads? I'm currently on the peak performance course homepage. Love what I see there!

If you can locate the epub file, you can download Calibre (I use this) from http://calibre-ebook.com/ or you can convert to pdf online at http://www.ebookconverter.net/

Mehn, na by complete accident o. Dboy one of the posters here talked about Van Tharp so I checked out his reviews on Amazon and got the soft copy from him. By the time I finished it, it was like being born-again. I began to seriously think about doing his peak performance course and googled reviews for it, that was how Denise Shull's name came up and reviews for her book were also too good to ignore so I bought it.

I am defo doing those courses o, it is a lot cheaper than handing out my money to brokers abeg grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
hope you are all making the pips... smiley smiley smiley

On monday i posted a chart on gold and gave my analysis and yesterday
i took a sell which i closed early because i felt it was going up which it did...

Now My analysis is already taking shape.
Trendline on gold already broken which will lead to gold to go down...

Not currently trading it as am on a silver sell which is doing pretty well...

Here is the chart on gold again...

@naijababe n XHTML Hope you are doing good...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
you all need to watch this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWkzAvE5aQQ

XHTML shared few weeks back...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
fxyoube: took d trade base on 5mins and am risking 5% so no big deal..... thanks 4 wishing me good luck

Ok I see nice scalping there smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Trading is not for everybody...
If you are not ready and willing to go the distance in it,
then surely you will break down and lose a lot of things...
Things that will haunt you forever....

You might lose your family as a result, you might lose your total confidence in yourself
you might become an emotional wreck as a result of always losing money...

Get to know and understand yourself today and check whether trading is for you...

Watch this video and see the experiments done on this traders...

The best among them tell you eveything a trader needs to be...
You must have your emotion balanced irrespective of what happens in and out of the market
You must have total confidence in what you are doing.
You must learn to always manage your risk...
You must learn to take trades based on your decision and analysis and not what others are trading on...

and above all, you must understand and know what you are doing...
These are just the main things you need to equip yourself with.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
onlineresource: Trading is not for everybody...
If you are not ready and willing to go the distance in it,
then surely you will break down and lose a lot of things...
Things that will haunt you forever....

You might lose your family as a result, you might lose your total confidence in yourself
you might become an emotional wreck as a result of always losing money...

Get to know and understand yourself today and check whether trading is for you...

Watch this video and see the experiments done on this traders...

The best among them tell you eveything a trader needs to be...
You must have your emotion balanced irrespective of what happens in and out of the market
You must have total confidence in what you are doing.
You must learn to always manage your risk...
You must learn to take trades based on your decision and analysis and not what others are trading on...

and above all, you must understand and know what you are doing...
These are just the main things you need to equip yourself with.

watched it 2 weeks ago, learnt a lot

first TP of the week hit on GBPAUD buy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmmm whatever pushed GA up that fast did well grin grin grin

shop closed

100 pips total from GA

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Honeric, books have been sent. I have managed to convert 'Trading beyond the Matrix', sent it to you too Xhtml
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have sent the e-books to all those who asked, pls share with others interested.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
onlineresource: hope you are all making the pips... smiley smiley smiley

On monday i posted a chart on gold and gave my analysis and yesterday
i took a sell which i closed early because i felt it was going up which it did...

Now My analysis is already taking shape.
Trendline on gold already broken which will lead to gold to go down...

Not currently trading it as am on a silver sell which is doing pretty well...

Here is the chart on gold again...

@naijababe n XHTML Hope you are doing good...

in support of the gold sell cool

am a bit late here 50 pips

i dont feel comfortable with late trades sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
EN buy closed

reason fundamental
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxyoube(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
move to BE
fxyoube: Sold EJ @130.22 SL 25pips TS with 30PIPS let see the out come

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.