Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Are You Thinking Right Now? - Forum Games (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (141869 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (283) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not at alllllllll wink it's good to be fineeeeeeeeeeeee like me wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy allow me to praise the handi-work of God wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

I'm thinking --- Ok that's good, continue praising grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2006
i'm thinking this Rhody is a comic.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2006
im thinking you LOVE me dont you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Grizzly(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2006
@ Rhod, yeah right angry So much for making me dream of u angry Not ur pic?! angry angry Well thats got to be Christina milan, or JoJo. but u know what i think? i think u 2wice as fine as tha pic wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

im thinking you LOVE me don't you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'm thinking, well, technically i LOVE the character you project, but i dont know you. You remind me of a girl i once knew. wont blive all of the things she put me thru
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2006
i'm thinking this link is for my fellow NE-YO(aka Shaffer Smith) fans(outkast) wink

http://music.aol.com/artists/aim_celebrity_interview/ne_yo?icid=spec:aimint?icid=mon:dl2

I just had to do a thorough search on him i couldn't help it. wink cool
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Outkast(f): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2006
I'm thinking girl, you're a darling
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bebe6(f): 3:06am On Mar 12, 2006
I'm thinking I miss ocho and mochastroodle sad sad
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2006
Grizzly:

@ Rhod, yeah right angry So much for making me dream of u angry Not your pic?! angry angry Well thats got to be Christina milan, or JoJo. but u know what i think? i think u 2wice as fine as tha pic wink
awwwwwwww what a nice compliment kissim used to it thou tongue bot it's always sooo nice hearing it all over again wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Gridlock:

i'm thinking, well, technically i LOVE the character you project, but i don't know you. You remind me of a girl i once knew. wont blive all of the things she put me through
you love the character i project? awwwwwww that's sooo sweet as well, i take that for a compliment winkthanx whose that girl and what did she put you through? i really wonna know hope you aint just quoting Usher's U remind me wink
i think you two are very nice g u y s as well kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Free(f): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2006

am thinking damn my spring vocation is over cry cry angry angry back to school tommorow cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2006
@free: i'm thinking hahahaha! lipsrsealed
i'm thinking i miss bebe and outkast. sad
@outkast: I'm thinking so did you get the album? i need feed back girl. wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2006
@outkast: i'm thinking i want to chat with you sad can you give me your email addy pls? send it through mine(on my profile) ok?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2006
I am thinking Hello to GrizzlyBear, Seun, IBB, ocho, Free and everyone else grin
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Grizzly(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2006
i'm thinking hi back at 2C wink and the rest pips she mentioned especially ocho.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by cheekee(f): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2006
i'm thinking i am in big trouble grin grin
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nikinash(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2006
am thinking am so angry and i really dont know why
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
i'm thinking hey people, *blows a kiss at Grizz, 2C,bebe, outkast* wink and everybody else. wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by mochafella(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ocho

I'm thinking since when did I become everybody else? angry angry grin tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2006
cheekee:

i'm thinking i am in big trouble grin grin
im thinking what trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2006
mochafella:

@ocho

I'm thinking since when did I become everybody else?  angry angry  grin  tongue
i'm thinking oh my! I can't believe i forgot my dear mocha,*hits her hand on her head* what's wrong with you ocho? angry

I'm thinking I blow twice the kisses at mocha wink kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by mochafella(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2006
ocho:

i'm thinking oh my! I can't believe i forgot my dear mocha,*hits her hand on her head* what's wrong with you ocho? angry

I'm thinking I blow twice the kisses at mocha wink kiss

I thinking hope you don't have a headache, from that. grin

I'm thinking, good to see you are doing well.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Kokscity(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2006
I am thinking i was Banned from NL, but somehow Seun saw the light and understood that he needed a controversial voice on NL.

For a Fact, Kokscity never ever backs down from nothing.

I have a $500 task in the travel section. Please feel free to call me crazy!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Outkast(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2006
I'm thinking welcome back kokscity, we missed you.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by cheekee(f): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2006
i am thinking why were you also banned?
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Kokscity(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2006
I am thinking Outkast just made a nice comment about Kokscity.Outkast, Kokscity feels missed. Some of you guys are mad cool! We also have some Major League A*$holes here too. But Overall NL is a cool site.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Kokscity(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
I am thinking because i gave the admin a piece of my mind, and he deleted that post and banned me. He warned me first, and i told him in classic Kokscity terms "I do not give a Bleep" And i think that broke the camel's back. But he also said i was annoying other members of NL, and i guess people report me a lot.

Kokscity might just be a Lightning Rod, who Knows!
I am thinking Seun banned Kokscity for "Not respecting the administrator and being a Liability to NL" Right Seun?
Kokscity Believes he is an asset to NL and free speech is not always free.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2006
oh my!
I'm thinking as always,I am short of words when it comes to issues about seun. undecided
I'm thinking glad to have you back Kok. cool
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Kokscity(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2006
I am thinking it is Ok 4 Ocho to Speak her mind! Seun does not Ban women,and by the way,nice to see u again.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Ashbaby(f): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2006
Kokscity:

I am thinking it is Ok 4 Ocho to Speak her mind! Seun does not Ban women,and by the way,nice to see u again.

I'm thinking that is not true, Kokscity, I have been banned before, and I'm a female. I'm glad that I have a friend who is like me, not a sychophant!!! Welcome back, abey!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2006
Kokscity:

I am thinking it is Ok 4 Ocho to Speak her mind!
I am thinking it's not that ocho dosen't want to bear her mind, it's just that he's been told the same things over and over again and we can see how much that actually helped.

Kokscity:

Seun does not Ban women
cheesy

Ashbaby:

I'm thinking that is not true, Kokscity, I have been banned before, and I'm a female.

@kok: I'm thinking need i say more? cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bebe6(f): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2006
I'm thinking--Hey Kokscity, I thought you left but now I understand why you were away.

I'm thinking it's good to see you again cheesy

I'm thinking I hope all is well with you wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2006
@kokscity
im thinking looks like all the tough one's have been on a ban grin ;Di went on one tooooo when i saw that message saying i've been banned for 36 hours i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owhat the fxck

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (283)

The Hilarious Picture Game / With Three Word Per Post! / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.