Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Are You Thinking Right Now? - Forum Games (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Are You Thinking Right Now? (142052 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What Are You Thinking About Right Now?~! / What Are You Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (283) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2006
i'm thinking this has got to the worst experience ever.  sad
I'm thinking i got my hair done and Gosh!!I'm far from pleased with it beacsue it looks bad! bad!! bad!!!bad!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking i know i sound like such an ingrate right now considering a freind put in so much effort to get it done, but i appreciate her time and all, i really do.
i'm also thinking but i can't help that I absolutely hate it!!!! sad
i'm thinking . .  i can't even think no more. sad  cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bunkbobo: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2006
Thinking of 2cantango, like crazy
wish she will chat with me now
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2006
@ocho: I'm thinking you poor sweetheart cry
I'm thinking that in a few days, after a few washes it won't look so bad undecided
I'm thinking I'll give you a hug and wipe your tears *hugs ocho gently, and wipes away her tears with a kleenex* kiss kiss
I'm thinking that there isn't a hairdo bad enough that would make you any less beautiful than you are smiley kiss

@bunkbobo: I'm thinking tell me what you're thinking cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by gentleone(f): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
ocho:

i'm thinking this has got to the worst experience ever. sad
I'm thinking i got my hair done and Gosh!!I'm far from pleased with it beacsue it looks bad! bad!! bad!!!bad!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking i know i sound like such an ingrate right now considering a freind put in so much effort to get it done, but i appreciate her time and all, i really do.
i'm also thinking but i can't help that I absolutely hate it!!!! sad
i'm thinking . . i can't even think no more. sad cry
i'm thinking @ocho, i know how it feels when you just get your hair done and it doesn't look too good especially when its a friend that made it.why not just remove it, i'm sure your friend will understand.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2006
I'm thinking of Myke.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2006
I am thinking you are right Free, I love westlife.

I'm also thinking, thanx Grizzly,Myke's aiite.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by drealnoni(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2006
Im think i need a job and a man badly . And nairaland is the only solace i have cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2006
2cantango:

@ocho: I'm thinking you poor sweetheart cry
I'm thinking that in a few days, after a few washes it won't look so bad undecided
I'm thinking I'll give you a hug and wipe your tears *hugs ocho gently, and wipes away her tears with a kleenex* kiss kiss
I'm thinking that there isn't a hairdo bad enough that would make you any less beautiful than you are smiley kiss
I'm thinking thanks, you're so kind kiss but i can' wash since it's a weave-on. My only option would be to take it out completely. cry sad
I'm thinking i'm less cranky than I was yesterday.
i'm thinking i'll be wearing a tuque all day today, i can't help it. sad

gentleone:

i'm thinking @ocho, i know how it feels when you just get your hair done and it doesn't look too good especially when its a friend that made it.why not just remove it, i'm sure your friend will understand.
I'm thinking it's weavon and it's all sewed to my hair cry and don't get me started on how much i spent on the weavon. cry cry
i'm thinking i walked into the house last night and my bros was like"who are you and what have you done with my sister?" cry sad

i'm thinking thank you all for trying to make me feel better. kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2006
drealnoni:

I'm think i need a job and a man badly . And nairaland is the only solace i have cry cry cry cry cry
I'm thinking you're pretty and don't worry, you'll be fine ok? I hope you get all your heart's desire. smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rolly: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2006
i'm thinking cheer up guys, the weekend is around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Outkast(f): 1:38am On Mar 18, 2006
I'm thinking "HALLELUYAH!!!!FRIDAY!!!!!
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bebe6(f): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2006
I'm thinking I will help Ocho take out her weavecome here my sweet, sweet friend wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2006
i'm thinking hey you kiss ocho took it off already and now she actually looks human. wink
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2006
im thinking when the fxck is next year gonna come so i can have sex with my boo
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2006
@ocho
im thinking hey!!! you shouldnt have taken it off, a girl needs to look ugly once in a life time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

@ocho
im thinking hey!!! you shouldnt have taken it off, a girl needs to look ugly once in a life time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
lipsrsealed NO!!! shocked it's not allowed at all.
i'm thinking you do look nice in that picture you've got on your profile. smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2006
I'm thinking that ocho has never been ugly so she shouldn't worry about it. wink

I'm thinking sweet Rhodalyn is a hungry girl wink kiss

I'm thinking where the heck is Grizzly Bear? angry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by jite(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2006
I'm thinking of how i'm going to replace the money my dad gave me for my house rent.I spent it on ,
I can't remember
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by nicetohave(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2006
I am thinking how good and pleasant it will be for the world to be free of pain and suffering
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by ocho(f): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2006
i'm thinking you can say that again.
@2cantango: i'm thinking "thanks girl" smiley
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2006
I'm thinking where is everyone angry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Babybee(f): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2006
i'm thinking how to do ma human biology coursework
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2006
im thinking school is such a drag angry
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bebe6(f): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2006
I'm thinking I am captivated by him embarassed
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2006
I am thinking hello to my baby girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by bebe6(f): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2006
@ 2cantango

I'm thinking I hope you (or anyone you know) were not affected by the cyclone shocked
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2006
im thinking what the hell is that embarassed embarassed embarassed
im thinking hi there 2c wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2006
jite:

I'm thinking of how i'm going to replace the money my dad gave me for my house rent.I spent it on ,
I can't remember

im thinking you're never gonna replace it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
im thinking maybe you spent it on that ''drop dead gorgeous'' gu-y you met at my party cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2006
@b_e_b_e: I'm thinking you're so sweet for thinking of me kiss I live quite far from where the cyclone hit, and I don't know anyone who lives there. I'm praying for everyone who's been effected by this extreme force of nature.
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2006
im thinking could my dead great grandmother have been affected by it cry cry cry she used to live there cry cry cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
I'm thinking you're a funny girl Rhodsie cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Thinking Right Now? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2006
im thinking im damn right gonna be good in bed wink wink what do you say 2c cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (283)

The Hilarious Picture Game / With Three Word Per Post! / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.