Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! (28430 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Etumgbe(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2013
why did he resign before? abi he wan creat attention?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by 9icest: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2013
Etumgbe: why did he resign before? abi he wan creat attention?

Its the Nigger's time bro. He went, and he conquered! Who does that anymore in Nigeria grin

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by kalunomics(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2013
ehis00: and how does this affect d fact dat ghana no dey reach finals
must u alwaz start this?
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by MrSim(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Stephen, thank for the withdrawal of the resignation. I hope you were not trying to resign because of what Nigerians were saying when the game initialy started.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by naso2(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Nigerians and inconsistency. Na only God go help una.

After the group stage matches 80 percent of nigerians sacked him. The table only turned after the CIV match
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by jhydebaba(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2013
exxell: And It Came To pass that; Sunday wearing Jersey number 19, born on Sunday Scored Two Vital Goals On Two Sundays in A Tournament That Started On January 19 To Make Nigeria Win The Nations Cup After 19 years on a Sunday
Can You Beat That? God You are mysterious and your ways mysterious.... Only few understand that.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Whether he resigns or not..we r stil the super eagels...
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
. . . And now give NFF your terms.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by immortalvoices(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
He resigns, and later reconsider hmmm what message has he sent to those ethnic bigotry called NFF and why did he made a swift U-turn "I keep hearing voices"
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Wise decision Keshi. Bt hw can d presidency say dey dnt all dat has bin goin on in d NFF. Gosh, dis govt pisses me off.:/
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by naptu2: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Could this be the reason?

[size=14pt]Abdullahi demands foreign coach for Eagles[/size]

Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00

Written by Orkula Shaagee, Nelspruit

Following the lack lustre performance of the Super Eagles in their opening match at the ongoing South Africa 2013 Africa Cup of Nations, Sports Minister Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi has called for the replacement of Coach Stephen Keshi with an expatriate coach.

A dependable source close to the Nigeria Football Federation hinted Daily Trust here yesterday that the minister called immediately after the 1-1 draw against Burkina Faso to say that the country needs a foreign coach after the ongoing Nations Cup.

The source informed that the minister was angered by the outright show of ineptitude by the Nigerian bench during the match, which saw the Eagles surrender a 71 minute lead with less than 30 seconds left to full time.

“The minister called immediately after the match and said there is need to get a foreign coach for the Super Eagles immediately the Nations Cup is over. I am sure the NFF Board will be formally told to do this because the minister was bitter with the outcome of the match”, our source said.

Another NFF official, who pleaded anonymity, said the draw has reawaken the demand for a foreign coach for the senior national team, as many people saw the draw as the failure of the coaches to do their job.

“Let me tell you that we have to put sentiments aside in deciding who to lead our national team. We need a foreign coach to head the Super Eagles technical crew if we want to achieve good results”, the NFF official said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/sports/49191-abdullahi-demands-foreign-coach-for-eagles
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by tessyade: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Keshi just confirm the saying that Nigerians don't resign. Why not go when the ovation is loudest instead of waiting to be sacked soon. With his achievement, i'm sure he'll get better offer from other countries.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by ghetomum: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
how can he resign when he see money left and rite
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
kalunomics: must u alwaz start this?
STOP MAKIN DAT PIGSTY POPULAR. IT WASTES D PAGES HERE:/
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by scopusng(m): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Who dis Keshi dey do shakara for sef? Mtcheeeew
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by moxyz: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2013
cool Kashi keshi!!! You smart no be small."Attack is the best form of defence".
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by executinal(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2013
He will now get direct contact with GEJ cool cool

NFF President will be sacked if Keshi terms and condition of service is not met.

Some people wanted to loot the allocation meant for Keshi and his boys, official Car for paper, Salary for press, residential house for mouth. Keshi we thank you for coming back to continue were you stopped.

Our grass root football development must continue. Say no to bigger boys cool cool

Up Keshi Up Super Eagle, cool cool

[size=18pt]FUC,K NFF[/size] angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Arogba: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by great063(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Cool,the Big Boss is back.Way to go man...I hope say na true o.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by naptu2: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2013
executinal: He will now get direct contact with GEJ cool cool

NFF President will be sacked if Keshi terms and condition of service is not met.

Some people wanted to loot the allocation meant for Keshi and his boys, official Car for paper, Salary for press, residential house for mouth. Keshi we thank you for coming back to continue were you stopped.

Our grass root football development must continue. Say no to bigger boys cool cool

Up Keshi Up Super Eagle, cool cool

[size=18pt]FUC,K NFF[/size] angry angry angry

EXACTLY! I believe he learnt from Westerhof (direct contact with Admiral Aikhomu, leaving immediately after USA '94, etc).
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by showwiggy: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
I now see the reason why El-Rufai wanted him to come via for public office under APC.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by ohuegbeair(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Fitst of all...go down low grin grin
So Becos naija don reach finals him don dey flex muscle .
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Dreal1247: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2013
ehis00: and how does this affect d fact dat ghana no dey reach finals
I think football is all abonut fun. We ar only rivals on d field of play and friends after d match. Remember many of our youths ar out there as students in Ghana. Let this blasting of Ghana end wit afcon b4 it degenerates in2 conflic. We ar stil brothers, both countries ar in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2013
Keshi only adopting a principle in the 48 laws of power.
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by queensmith: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2013
LOL- I guess they handed him big GBEMU to make him stay!

I cannot believe they politicized the football association, after Nigeria was near banned since Jonathans interference last time!
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2013
*singing D'banj's song* im on top of the world in front on the crowd eh oh eh oh smoke in the air, look at me now eh oh eh oh. Oh oh baby oh oh baby. Im on top of the world in front of the crowd eh oh eh oh. 'like' if you wanna join me sing koko master's song cheesy
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by seunblack(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2013
We all knw he can't resign,do u tink its easy earning 5m a month salary?how many coaches in africa are earning up to that?he only wants unnecessary attention and now he has gotten it .comfirmed ibo man
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by newmaonza: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2013
[b]STEPHEN KESHI WILL FOREVER REGRET THIS MOVE cry....[/b]
Re: Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! by Snaaz(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=oluwadare26]He shud thank his saviour dat he didnt waited long, he 4 c the Unemployed graduates get coaching skills [/quote

How would you be employed with that gbagaun. Of yours...graduate my a**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Famous Sportsmen Who Own Bugatti Hypercars / Jovic Completes €70m Real Madrid Move On Six-year Contract / Pinnick Reacts To Removal As CAF Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.