Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,277 members, 7,943,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips (1616 Views)

High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulbs And Nigeria Drivers / How Do Choose Headlight Bulbs For Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by Whynow(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders , My headlight burnt out just this morning on my way to work, and wish to replace them. Car is 2005 Honda Pilot. I don't wish to install the fake Chinese bulbs in markets.
kindly suggest to me an outlet/ shop /store ,where I can buy quality and bright H4 headlight bulbs in Nigeria, and not Ladipo Market
Example
OSRAM - Night Breaker PLUS H4
Philips X-treme Vision Car Headlight Bulbs H4
SYLVANIA SILVER STAR ULTRA HEADLIGHTS h4

Thanks and anticipating kind responses
Re: H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2013
Why now: Fellow Nairalanders , My headlight burnt out just this morning on my way to work, and wish to replace them. Car is 2005 Honda Pilot. I don't wish to install the fake Chinese bulbs in markets.
kindly suggest to me an outlet/ shop /store ,where I can buy quality and bright H4 headlight bulbs in Nigeria, and not Ladipo Market
Example
OSRAM - Night Breaker PLUS H4
Philips X-treme Vision Car Headlight Bulbs H4
SYLVANIA SILVER STAR ULTRA HEADLIGHTS h4

Thanks and anticipating kind responses

If you're worried about the quality of these bulbs in Nigeria, I'd advice you purchase them online, from reputable outlets.

Good luck.
Re: H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by alphadux: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Why Now: How were you able to resolve the situation, were you able to locate a dealer? I am in the exact same predicament at the moment.
Re: H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by nissparts(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
I have the Philips Xtreme vision bulbs
Re: H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by alphadux: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Contact me 08088218095
Re: H4 /9003 Bulbs Like Osram And Philips by Whynow(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
@alphadux: I was able to resolve. Bought from the United states alongside other items. I use circuitatlantic.com

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Involving A BRT Bus And A Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Help Engine Oil Burns Out Fast / What Would You Do If You Wake Up To Meet Your Car Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.