Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Christmas Should be Replaced! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Should be Replaced! (16555 Views)

Mystery About Christmas; Should Christain Celebrate Christmas? / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / Why Christmas Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2009
There is but only ONE KING of Kings " Jesus Christ".

olumba is never and can never and his never the kings of kings.

Even in the grave Jesus is LORD.

DO not be decived!
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by JJYOU: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2009
May kelly:

[size=28pt]Even in the grave Jesus is LORD. [/size]

DO not be decived!
[size=38pt]Jesus the Christ [/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2009
JJYOU:

[size=38pt]Jesus the Christ [/size]

Christ will rule this world - Him with His chosen. The Only One on thy Throne of God!
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Patience4C: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
Why should anyone think of such? When the Bible says "There is another fellowship in heaven."
or don't you know what fellowship means? Friendship! embarassed
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2009
Patience4C:

Why should anyone think of such? When the Bible says "There is another fellowship in heaven."
or don't you know what fellowship means? Friendship! embarassed

of course ur right. But the caption does not mean there is or there would be. read from page 1.

Jesus is Lord forever!

Anyone who claim to be the comforter or a gateway to God, is a liar. Jesus Christ is the way to the Father (God) and the Holy Spirit of God is the Comforter.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
Happy birthday to you Mr.  Seun. May you live to know the Truth, the Way and the Life:Lord Jesus Christ as your Messiah for ever!

Accept my birthday wishes to you!
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2009
Lost sheep are those from ages 20 - 50 but still cannot differentiate between idol-baal, dead god & the Living God.
Find out the difference today!

Accept Jesus in your Life today. Painkillers cannot heal you!
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2009
John 10:34
I and my Father are one.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2009
May kelly:

Without Jesus in your life, you are incomplete in God
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2009
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein. Luke 18:17
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Marlbron: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
May kelly:

Even in the grave Jesus is LORD.

DO not be decived!

Hmm strong convictions here!

Just one question: If Christ comes to reign as the King of Kings will he answer the name Jesus Christ ?
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
Marlbron:

Hmm strong convictions here!

Just one question: If Christ comes to reign as the King of Kings will he answer the name Jesus Christ ?

Bible said in John 1verse1 

[b]In the Beginging was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

and the same was in the begining with God

John bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.[/b]

John did not say " he that cometh is my second person or rather myself again - likewise other prophet that had gone b/4 Jesus.

So do not let pple deceive you - Jesus will come as a messiah and will answer Jesus - He was never Angel Michael, nor john the baptist nor what have you. because bible made it clear that God created Angels with Him in Heaven.

John the baptist is not Elijah pls do not let confussion fill ur mind.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Marlbron: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
May kelly:

Bible said in John 1verse1 

[b]In the Beginging was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

and the same was in the begining with God

John bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.[/b]

John did not say " he that cometh is my second person or rather myself again - likewise other prophet that had gone b/4 Jesus.

So do not let pple deceive you - Jesus will come as a messiah and will answer Jesus - He was never Angel Michael, nor john the baptist nor what have you. because bible made it clear that God created Angels with Him in Heaven.

John the baptist is not Elijah pls do not let confussion fill ur mind.

My dear poster, Am not holding fort for anybody. I am an independent spirit led understanding of the scriptures.

Read Rev 3:12, Rev 2:17, Phil 2:8-11 ( note : Jesus christ finished his mission and got promoted by getting a new name that is above every other name. note also: "at the name of Jesus, not "at the name Jesus". They are different things. The name of Jesus is clearly a new name)

How wrong you are on John the Baptist issue. I hope you are versed in the scriptures? Let me me quote Our Lord Jesus Christ directly KJV Mathew 11:4. Mathew 17:10-12. Mark 9:13. Read the story of the transfiguration vision and what happened afterwards when they asked him if Elias has come. When it was said Elias would come people were waiting for him to drop from the sky, so they did not undertand that he came as John the baptist. Even John did not know that he was Elias that was to come. It was the Lord that revealed his identity and since the "proof of the pudding is in the eating", he performed all the assignment reserved for the Elias that was to come!.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2009
Marlbron:

My dear poster, Am not holding fort for anybody. I am an independent spirit led understanding of the scriptures.

How wrong you are on John the Baptist issue. I hope you are versed in the scriptures? Let me me quote Our Lord Jesus Christ directly KJV Mathew 11:4. Mathew 17:10-12. Mark 9:13. Read the story of the transfiguration vision and what happened afterwards when they asked him if Elias has come. When it was said Elias would come people were waiting for him to drop from the sky, so they did not undertand that he came as John the baptist. Even John did not know that he was Elias that was to come. It was the Lord that revealed his identity and since the "proof of the pudding is in the eating", he performed all the assignment reserved for the Elias that was to come!.

Please olu olu o, stay far away from this post!

At the name of Jesus - Every kneel must bow and every tongue shall confess - Jesus Christ is Lord!

Bible DID NOT tell that Jesus will change His name.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2009
Now therfore thus says the Lord of Hosts: Consider your ways. haggai 1 v 5
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
May Kelly-- you are becoming a REPULSIVE christian
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
babaearly:

May Kelly-- you are becoming a REPULSIVE christian
May my God bless you.

Be you HOLY for GOD is HOLY-in speech and every other thing. angry
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2009
Revelation 12

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their[b] place found any more in heaven[/b].

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why can't The World Cast Satan to Another Planet

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
Who (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature; colossians 1 v 15
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
If you think you're joking i strictly drop a big bunch of advice to stop it now,sometime's when i see topic on the internet like this or word's of mouth i feel so pity for the shameless "Ignorance people" of this world. Satan is Great!,the King of This World,the One that makes thing's happen each day. . .each moment and hour.You Obey his Voice-whenever he raise command."Sin?" but still yet,you're to cast him from this planert just because simply he want you to be happy?.Insanity!. the most Funniest is your lack of proper Knowledge concerning the entity "Satana"myself.

Even the Death Guy "Jesus Christ" was Carried by Satan talkless of you his follower's?. Yes!,i dont care how you feel in reading but i got to tell you in your own good,me as a "Satanist " i knew what it take's! and what the darkest force can do.the Controller of every mind is watching you-therefore i am beging you to stop claiming too know,for his agent's are all around you and even beside you now!.for we are many.

Be Wise! sad
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by hubreality(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2009
Stop the threat you Ogaga S.O.S. Do you know that a believer in Christ is a god(spirit) far beyond a mere follower of Him. I understand your very state of satanism. The devil is the father of lies; he never tell his human agents, and demons the reasons and results of the associated force of Light and the truth behind the human blood sacrifice of Jesus the Christ(the anointed one) that was shed on the earth which he ruled as the god of this world. Ask Lucifer about it. It's interesting!
This is no religion shit. It's Bigger than immaginations of mortals.
The Light shines in darkness and darkness comprehend it not. I walk in Light. As He is, so are we(Believers in Christ Jesus).
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

If you think you're joking i strictly drop a big bunch of advice to stop it now,Insanity!. the most Funniest is your lack of proper Knowledge concerning the entity "Satana"myself.
Ogaga4Luv a Wise Fool! sad

@Ogaga4Luv, it might sounds like jokes to you but really is true, real and no joke just like DEATH is real- God Almighty Does not hate you or ignores you - the problem is that your own HEART Ogaga4Luv is EVIL.

And has prevented you from knowing your PURPOSE in LIFE- really I am not calling you names - but you’re a disgrace to manhood and womanhood as well.

Am quiet sure you were carried for nine months?

Your X-Project will lead you to no where- Did you ever look at the mirror? How ugly you look every day by day?

No normal human being will choose that path -way you have chosen.

Your arrogance and pride will definitely lead you to rest in HELL!

[b]Consider your ways.[/b]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2009
Maykelly i heard ,read you. grin

Billions of people attend millions of churches around the world to worship God.Yet the God they worship is completely imaginary, Their belief represents a delusion. Church congregations regularly and willfully ignore Jesus' teachings because they know that Jesus is imaginary, i need you stop screaming loud the Innocent"Satan" instead ,scream the name of the superficial ,Artificial"God"-to be responsible for Every Evil in the world,or have you forgotten even the bible give a pure account how (((God)))has been the greatest killer of all time's? and you're still blind by following him simply because you're afraid.Oh my. . . i pity you

Glad i am Married to Satan, the death "Jesus" and the hiding"Unknown" -God have no place in my Life.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by JPot: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2009
Ogaga4, ,

If God is so guilty for all evil in this world, then who told Eve to eat the damned tree? Hmm? God? Heck no! Satan. Satan is the source of PRIDE, SELF-LYING, REBELLION, and OTHER-LYING.

God killed sinful people who followed Satan, and I am sure that one day, if you don't repent, He'll deal with you too.

There is nothing wrong with fearing God. Fearing Satan is the scariest, awkwardest, evilest thing in the created universe. Hail God! Forever, Hallelujah!
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Glad i am Married to Satan,  -God have no place in my Life.

MARK YOUR WORDS, SURELY you will live to REGRET it later.

After walking - we count the MILES
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2009
Cast cast cast devil out from earth grin try it it works grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by ellagold(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
Satan is defeated,there is nothing that he can do without our permission ,what we need is absolute faith in Christ.If you dont allow Christ crisis will never leave you.So satan is not an issue at all if each one of us will accept the Truth.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2009
grin grin grin  grin Ogaga4Luv Spot the difference grin

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2009
I hate rabbits and Riff-Raff grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
I knew you will grin grin sad
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2009
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.  1 Peter 4:7-8
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
Don’t think that you’re the first to announce that religion is bullshit.Yes, You're right and i agree with (((Charity))) not simply because you quoted from the((Bible)) but honestly sharing i have alway's practice giving out to the needy and this i toke as FUN and today it has been one of my favourite hobbie in life.

Peherps i dont give out simply because im a SINNER and i want to give the hiding ((God))some fucking money in other to forgive me,It's better for me to Reamain a Sinner and Die as the Hardest Sinner since we already came into this world a (Sinner).

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / 5 Factors That Led To The Spread Of Islam In Nigeria / Is The Adam And Eve Story To Be Understood Literally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.