Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Christmas Should be Replaced! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Should be Replaced! (16709 Views)

Mystery About Christmas; Should Christain Celebrate Christmas? / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / Why Christmas Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly You didn't respond my Question. . . . sad[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
And what has Darkness with Light, Or the Dead and the Living? angry

I Love Jesus Always! cheesy
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=15pt]The man will begin to see darkness as Light [/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt] Maykelly stop Changing out Topic.

Devil Possess a man and thats me(OGAGA). haha i see how long it toke you to Realise im DEVIL,you are DEVIL; they are DEVIL, we are all devil. Brash! tongue

If have known true DEATH CULT if there ever was one. I have never read, witnessed, nor heard of another CULT so obsessed  with death. I hear all the time how their messiah is coming to bring them into heaven.  Friends, there is only one way to get into their heaven, through death. I have to admit, I am amused by some of the ways the Christians live.  .  .for example: They lust about all week, and fulfill their carnal desires only to show up on Sunday and beg forgiveness. If you are going to do something you enjoy, that makes you feel good,and you want to continue to do. .  .why do you need to beg forgiveness huh tell me if really you feel you know all things.
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=16pt]@Ogaga4Luv, you always sounds frustrated, pray like this Dog

If a Dog can pray, what about you? grin
[/size]

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Thats not Interesting. . . Posting one thing Over and Over again undecided  [/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, you always sounds frustrated, don't you think you are a living dead?

With or without you - it does not add to God or reduce him; I am Thy Lord Thy God, to pay you according to your works! ; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt] With or without you; It does not Add to God or Reduce Him "He is God All the time cheesy-  better people, wealthy and highly educated are worshiping Him cheesy so who are you?

Ogaga4Luv, True God does not know you GET IT IN YOUR HEAD NOW, HE DOES NOT KNOW you" God seeks those who worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.  Rest your mind - God does not know you, He does not NEED anything FROM YOU  What is God's own with You now oooo grin GOD DOES NOT SEEK you Ogaga4Luv. grin

We that worship Him is enough for Him. Stop disturbing your life -    grin    
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Just as we Satanist does not pray to God for assistance, he does not pray for forgiveness for his wrong doings. In other religions, when one commits a wrong he either prays to God for forgiveness, or confesses to an intermediary and asks him to pray to God for forgiveness for his sins shocked . We Satanist knows that praying does no good, confessing to another human being, like himself, accomplishes even less - and is, furthermore, degrading. undecided

When we Satanist commits a wrong, he or she realizes that it is natural to make a mistake - and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he or she is not honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking forgiveness in the first place cheesy angry . But this is exactly what happens. People confess their sins so that they can clear their consciences and be free to go out and sin again, usually the same sin. how those thsi make sense to you Maykelly and Co?.you keep talking about your God when its absolutely Imaginary Deity.
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2009
Hell Fire must Not be empty grin
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey woman. . .Welcome2Hell grin. Come join us. . . wink[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by jagunlabi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
"The soul will begin to see darkness as Light"

Exactly.That is why christians and muslims see their respective mind prisons(christianity and islam) as light, instead of the darkness that they really are.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]Jagunlabi you are on the spot! cool , Yes. . .I feel your words. wink[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2009
Hell becomes fun for them - immorality is their delight
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
There appeared another Wonder in Heaven;and Behold a GREAT RED DRAGON, having seven heads and ten Horns and Seven crowns upon his heads

And the GREAT DRAGON (called Devil) was CAST OUT into the World with his angels - Which DECEIVES the whole WORLD
Rev 12.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Professing themsleves to be Wise, they become fools. Romans 1 verse 22
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
Beware of them that blaspheme God's name

[size=14pt]And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven Rev 13 v 6[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly . . . . . to surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.Woman you better check up your life now before its too late. Your God is lost and can never be find. . . . grin.

I believe in those whom I love and trust. All else is foolishness. This god is as empty as his church. His followers choose to attribute all of their good fortune to him, but when he ignores their pleas or leaves them to suffer, they say only that he ignores their pleas or leaves them to suffer, they say only that he is beyond their understanding and abandon themselves to his will shocked . What kind of god is that?" huh tell me!.
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly . . . . .   Your God is lost and can never be find. . . . .

As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?, Ezekiel 33:11

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly . . . . . His followers choose to attribute all of their good fortune to him, tell me!.[/size]

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.  says the Lord of Host

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. Psalm 51:16 

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly . . . . .   but when he ignores their pleas or leaves them to suffer, they say only that he ignores their pleas or leaves them to suffer, they say only that he is beyond their understanding and abandon themselves to his will tell me!.[/size]

Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the[b] desires of thine heart[/b]. Psalm 37:4

For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Proverbs 3:12
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2009
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?, Ezekiel 33:11
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=14pt]Beware! of Satanism [/size]

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly. . . about the worst thing you can do to a Satanist is accuse him or her of actually worshipping Satan, sacrificing babies, or being in any way evil. Doing this will provoke an self-wickedness diatribe about relativistic morality which can potentially go on for several hours. It doesn't help to point out that thy're just asking for it by calling themselves nothing when they're really "Satanists," so it's better just to avoid the subject entirely. In fact, it's best to avoid all conversation with Satanists altogether and just stick to sex if at all possible. . . JOIN SATANISM TODAY., do not allow anyone to deceive you satan doesn't love you . People like maykelly are confussed and really she need some help.[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
Beware, always!

Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
[size=16pt]Do no join to blaspheme against Jehovah. Do Not Comment on any Topic that blasphemes against Jehovah God[/size]

Do NO Use My Name In VAIN says the Lord of Host
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Pray to & Fro always!

Beware the Devil does not have an address "to & fro"[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=14pt]The devil wanders from place to place, without a purpose and without a known destination. grin

he is a failure, and useless in every aspect of Life grin

Child of God Beware! rebuke the devil alway.[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Well, i was inspired by the consistent assumption of Christians that if I believed the Bible were true, I would become a Christian. There are several reasons for my atheism Satanism, t. of which is I do not find the state of the world in accordance with an idea of a loving and merciful higher power; I do not find the Biblical God fit for worship. Over the course of this essay there will be some times when I will speak as if I believe in the Bible, when in fact I do not.

I plan to examine the Bible with critical inquiry. It shall be an application of my emotions regarding compassion, love, mercy, patience, and justice. I hope to explain more clearly why the God depicted in the Bible violates my idea of a moral being. This shall be done over a series of topics. Each pointing out how Jehovah is undeserving of my worship. I will utilize Biblical verses to support my claim as well as what I consider to be logical reasoning.

Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are, yet I have yet to meet ONE who does not practice hypocrisy to the highest degree. Their willful ignorance of the Bible combined with their two faced idealism to preach it, has made us sick, is it not? For nearly two thousand years Biblicists have been lecturing people on the importance of adhering to the Bible’s teachings on ethics, manners, and morality. They quote Jesus and Paul profusely, with a liberal sprinkling of Old Testament moralism. The problem with their approach lies not only in an oft- noted failure to practice what they preach, but an equally pronounced tendency to ignore what the Bible itself, preaches. Christians practice what can only be described as “selective morality”. What they like, they cling to and shove down other’s throats; what they don’t like, they ignore vehemently. That which is palatable and acceptable is supposedly applicable to all; while that which is obnoxious, inconvenient, or self-denying is only applicable to those addressed 2,000 years ago. Their hypocrisy is so rampant that even the validity of calling oneself “Christian” is in question. I see so many people enjoy quoting the Ten Commandments, the Sermon on the Mount, and some of Paul’s sermons, but don’t even PRETEND to heed other, equally valid, maxims. I’ve mentioned pro-life and conservatism in other sermons. This one is going to sum up the rest of my beefs.

Beware of Christianity. . . . .
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Christians, they love to talk about how loving, dutiful and compassionate they are,.
Beware of Satan. . . . .
[/size]

[size=28pt]GOD IS LOVE[/size] cheesy
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
SATAN is LOVE. . .
[size=23pt]God is Hatred , Slavery ,Threaten , and confussion. avoid that guy today. . .  wink[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=30pt]You’re a condemned criminal[/size]

Stop commenting on any of my topics please, is meant for human beings but not for earthworms.
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]May kelly call me all the bad names you know but in as much i still exist and your Jesus is death guy and do not exist anymore ,even your imaginary God still remain the same and can never be like me. . . I say unto you woman , your words are well marked and dont be so supprise this shall play some roles in your poor life. . .

The most funniest you just called me a criminal and this make me wonder what have i really done to you, to deserve this tittle?. Maybe you go for check up in the hospital and see if you dont a problem. . . Everyone knows your so called Jesus is a Bastard and a big Criminal, he has no money so, he decided to steal a donkey that belongs to someone else to claim big boy! . he love proudness and nothing much! . Jesus was a criminal and this reason all his followers are crooks and big lies just like him.
[/size]
Re: Christmas Should be Replaced! by Maykelly(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

SATAN is LOVE. . .
[size=23pt]God is Hatred , Slavery ,Threaten , and confussion. avoid that guy today. . . wink[/size]

[size=30pt]You’re a condemned criminal[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! / Is The Adam And Eve Story To Be Understood Literally?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.