Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,409 members, 7,929,278 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64374 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by debayun(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ksu is d worst school in Nigeria dis is d worst post utme hv eva seen in my life u guys needed to b dere to see what pple went through there r pple who r still in coma in d hospital and pple who r temporarily disabled hv neva seen such a tin in my life am so vexd right nw rubbish sch dat lacks common organisation
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2013
debayun: Ksu is d worst school in Nigeria dis is d worst post utme hv eva seen in my life u guys needed to b dere to see what pple went through there r pple who r still in coma in d hospital and pple who r temporarily disabled hv neva seen such a tin in my life am so vexd right nw rubbish sch dat lacks common organisation
Forget them! Well, you can rewrite JAMB and change institution. One year is nothing na!

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 5:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Iaz93: Forget them! Well, you can rewrite JAMB and change institution. One year is nothing na!
could they be a better answer?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mehn!!!!:. U see Questions like HELL Hmmm only GOD wil Help us Now.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Larson007: Mehn!!!!:. U see Questions like HELL Hmmm only GOD wil Help us Now.
Best of luck! Is there nothing like batches and time on slip this year?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Iaz93: Forget them! Well, you can rewrite JAMB and change institution. One year is nothing na!
bro, try and be nice. He's laying a complaint about the dis organization of the post ume. A school inviting student for her post ume must be capable of smooth running of the exam
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
o boi, ds ur answer no b hear o... lol, bt e no easy sha.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by debayun(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2013

Lolz very funny anyhw sha no b me need admission I won help person anyway I was dere yesterday dats y. D organisation was poor I jst hope 2day and tomorrow won't b lyk dat me don run comot already
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by makaveli1(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2013
KSU's post ume is the flop of the year, well a lot of credits has to be given to the team of military men that were called upon to salvage the situation, if not for them those pathetic ksu officials and our ridiculous police officers would still be there shouting from the top of their voice and flogging people and all from morning till night with no meaningful result like they did on the first day of the exercise.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2013
see complaints. SMH! una think say KSU na covenant university?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 3:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Rh Angel: o boi, ds ur answer no b hear o... lol, bt e no easy sha.
grin grin grin
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Fentoluwa: bro, try and be nice. He's laying a complaint about the dis organization of the post ume. A school inviting student for her post ume must be capable of smooth running of the exam
Bro, he's not right at all. At least, he should've put it in a better way. KSU is the worst school in Nigeria? KSU conducts the worst post utme? HABA!

Maybe he has written post utme in all the higher institutions in Nigeria. SMH
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kaylieeb(f): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Iaz93: grin grin grin
abeg oga laz93 abi wetin u dey bear u tink say una pume na beans?u beta stp yarnin rubbish......d org of d pume na complete wash..if uno get beta contribution to pipuz opinion bout d pume jux STFU biko

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Kekule11(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2013
kayliee b: abeg oga laz93 abi wetin u dey bear u tink say una pume na beans?u beta stp yarnin rubbish......d org of d pume na complete wash..if uno get beta contribution to pipuz opinion bout d pume jux STFU biko
tel am o,weda as people dy faint,e gud lyk,after collecting money for the exam they did nt organise it well,treating human beings like animals..seriously speaking they conduct the worst postume in nigeria...kip sme1 standing 4 12hours.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
kayliee b: abeg oga laz93 abi wetin u dey bear u tink say una pume na beans?u beta stp yarnin rubbish......d org of d pume na complete wash..if uno get beta contribution to pipuz opinion bout d pume jux STFU biko
Kaylie, calm down. It has always been like that. . .Post utme no be beans...I know. I don't just like Debayun's statement. How can KSU be the worst school in Nigeria
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Kekule11: tel am o,weda as people dy faint,e gud lyk,after collecting money for the exam they did nt organise it well,treating human beings like animals..seriously speaking they conduct the worst postume in nigeria ...kip sme1 standing 4 12hours.
How many institutions in Nigeria have you been to for post utme? angry
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Iaz93: Kaylie, calm down. It has always been like that. . .Post utme no be beans...I know. I don't just like Debayun's statement. How can KSU be the worst school in Nigeria
Worst School in Nigeria? I'd pretend I dint hear that. Anyway I'm proud of my sch.. No uni in Nigeria without its weaknesses...Buh wait oh, U gonn be happy and run to give testimony in church if U are admitted to KSU this year? All the best!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Iaz93: Kaylie, calm down. It has always been like that. . . Post utme no be beans...I know. I don't just like Debayun's statement. How can KSU be the worst school in Nigeria

Really? It has never been like that undecided. It only started lastyear. Atleast, I did ksu pume in 2010 and 2011 respectively. The thing was so well organised. We all assembled at Faculty of Art and humanity first.. Then from one stage to another. If you were scheduled for 3:00pm. Latest 4:00pm, you'll be done!

I dont know why they didnt use such 'formula' lastyear and this year....with only the sparse students that are writing pume this year.

@Fehintoluwa, well, they had only time no batches...but the officials didnt work by it, defo!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Emmyk: .

Really? It has never been like that undecided. It only started lastyear. Atleast, I did ksu pume in 2010 and 2011 respectively. The thing was so well organised. We all assembled at Faculty of Art and humanity first.. Then from one stage to another. If you were scheduled for 3:00pm. Latest 4:00pm, you'll be done!

I dont know why they didnt use such 'formula' lastyear and this year....with only the sparse students that are writing pume this year.

@Fehintoluwa, well, they had only time no batches...but the officials didnt work by it, defo!
Yes, post utme in 2011 was well organised. True talk! cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Iaz93: Yes, post utme in 2011 was well organised. True talk! cheesy
we were lucky! #topsecret cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Emmyk: we were lucky! #topsecret cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Emmyk: .

Thank you for that correction. The ASUU strike contributed to this year's fvck up too.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by kaylieeb(f): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2013
pume don go na result remain now........

#uhmmmm,criuxly anticipating!#
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Post utme has come and gone, all U̶̲̥̅̊ need now i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ prayer and God intervention in what U̶̲̥̅̊ have done, and i pray dix post utme will be the last post utme in your life (amen).

Pre-degree form will soon be out, if U̶̲̥̅̊ knw in your own mind dat U̶̲̥̅̊ have not done upto your own expectation U̶̲̥̅̊ can buy the pre-degree form just as an alternative. Don't take dix as a joke, I knw what am saying it i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ pre-degree that saved M̶̲̅ε̲̣ from mess of admission for many years. For more info abt post utme result,pre-degree and diploma click on the link below and join https://m./216986381792495 or search for KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY CHAT ROOM on facebook and join the group
Thanks to emmy, emmyk, emmydo, promisechild,ocgreen,sambas,iaz and others my god continue to bless U̶̲̥̅̊ all in jesus name.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
True word from Sammy. Hey!
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by sambas: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ksu putme result is out: for more information contact @ 2go.. samhim
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin grin ASUU strike made me̶̲̥̅̊ find this thread!
Hi people smiley
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by MaQuinSarah(f): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ksu post utme result is out !for more info
Join ksu Campus gist on facebook. By clicking on the link below. https://m./549610175077967?refid=18
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Iaz93: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
baibijay: grin grin grin ASUU strike made me̶̲̥̅̊ find this thread!
Hi people smiley
Hallo baibijay cheesy
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Post ume result out
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Vickson123: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2013

Haha! Wat an answer... We all saw wat happend, it was so damn Hectic bt mehn.. There's no choice.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Vickson123: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
EMMYD01: Post ume result out

Bro, are you serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.