Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,048 members, 7,896,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64168 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
so the fact that I am abroad means I should be dumb about issues? Dude, reason.
That means you still have ksu at heart. That's a good one. Am sorry if i went overboard with ma last post. There was no pun intended
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Emyo:
I doubt if you were even close to the fours of the school during post ume.
I'm not the type that argue when money ain't involved. Just so you know, I was a Pre-Degree student that just crossed over to degree and I also wrote the Post-UTME exam even when the director warned us not to. You friends and sister lied to you my friend, there was no place that the subject combination was written in the laptop.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Kekule11(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
I'm not the type that argue when money ain't involved. Just so you know, I was a Pre-Degree student that just crossed over to degree and I also wrote the Post-UTME exam even when the director warned us not to. You friends and sister lied to you my friend, there was no place that the subject combination was written in the laptop.
bros ar u ominipresence,ar u everywhere?did u c everytin,i usd a laptop and my subject combinatn was bodly written on d screen b4 d main questns displayd..
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Omaku4(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wen is the admission list probably cumin out
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Larson007: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Have u seen the present Cut off mark before talking about Admission list
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kekule11: bros are you ominipresence? ,ar u everywhere?did u c everytin,i usd a laptop and my subject combinatn was bodly written on d screen b4 d main questns displayd..
I'm not. I was only speaking for myself.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
Kekule11: bros ar u ominipresence,ar u everywhere?did u c everytin,i usd a laptop and my subject combinatn was bodly written on d screen b4 d main questns displayd..
who else please?

I wanted to make yemi a friend because we shared same passion, writing! Buh i never knew he also creates imaginable non fictions also.

4 Likes

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Kekule11(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Emyo: who else please?

I wanted to make yemi a friend because we shared same passion, writing! Buh i never knew he also creates imaginable non fictions also.
lolz
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Emyo: who else please?

hehehehehehe.
@OgaYemi, always take tinz easy o. U get worked up easily.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
hahaha. u guys r pretty funny, bt pls tk tns easy wit urself...... so dt u won't gt urself injured. *winks* jst saying.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
hahaha. u guys r pretty funny, bt pls tk tns easy wit urself...... so dt u won't gt urselves injured. *winks* jst saying.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 2:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Omaku4: Wen is the admission list probably cumin out

hopefully in this 'Ember months.

Normally, it's like 3-4months after post utme.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 2:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Larson007: Have u seen the present Cut off mark before talking about Admission list

just shake. You are so obsessed about this cut-off ish. Tryna look farther.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by GEJTILL2019(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
pls wat about direct entry?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
GEJTILL2019: pls wat about direct entry?

did you know they'll be writing exam by late September?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2013
I agree with Samuel on this one.

The probably of people that scored below 40 gaining admission is almost Zero, it's also advisable to obtain the Pre-Degree form if you scored above 40 but didn't met the required cutoff mark for your department or faculty.

Pre-Degree is the safest way to gain admission in KSU, the duration is quiet short and will afford you the opportunity to know the school and its environment better before you finally become a degree student.

The entrance examination is like Primary six leaving school certificate exam, the mid-semester and final exams are also cheap, as questions will be asked based on what you were taught during the programme.

You need not to attend Jamb lectures as the programme covered jamb's topics.

If you stil think it's wasting of time, you're on your own. I wrote post-UTME exam in KSU twice but couldn't secure admission even in the faculty of education, until a family person introduced the Pre-Degree programme to me. As I type this now, I'm now a degree student of KSU (I scored 362 out of 240 in the final exam). All thanks to Pre-Degree.

We were more than five hundred students that wrote the exam in July this year and not up to 20 failed. They failed not because the questions were hard, but because they paid their school fees and never attented lectuers for once. During the exam, I was shocked and suprised when I saw strange faces of students esp beautiful females (when I say beautiful, I mean it) in my department that were never in class. Now, tell me, how will such students pass? The answer is No Way!

I'm not a staff under the centre for Pre-Degree and diploma studies who is doing his best to promote the Programme. I'm just trying to advise students who scored below 40 in the just concluded post-UTME exam.

I'll always be there to answer any question concerning the Pre-Degree Programme. All the best as you think about my advise.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Richiez(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2013
i'm watching shocked shocked shocked anyone who uses any insulting word will be banned instantly
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Deleabiodun: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Emmyk:

did you know they'll be writing exam by late September?

Never knew, pls shed more light on dis this ?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Deleabiodun:

Never knew, pls shed more light on dis this ?
The form is already on sale, I don't have much information about the exam tho.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Deleabiodun: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
yemi2plus:
The form is already on sale, I don't have much information about the exam tho.

Pls. how can people from far distance like us get the form plus how much is it cos I dont even know of where to get a detailed info on this development.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Deleabiodun:

Pls. how can people from far distance like us get the form plus how much is it cos I dont even know of where to get a detailed info on this development.
you better be fast about it, the exam is around 25 - 27 of this month. I think it cost 2,500, you can buy the form at any zenith bank nationwide. Click the link on Samuel's post for more info.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by faithgokz(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
yemi, .ah scored blow 40. .qoin 4 p.d tho. .z d entrance exam 4 p.d hard? n cn sum1 fail d entrance exam??
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
faithgokz: yemi, .ah scored blow 40. .qoin 4 p.d tho. .z d entrance exam 4 p.d hard? n cn sum1 fail d entrance exam??
My dear, I know you followed my "2go love story" and saw how hard it was for me to secure admission even with my high score in Jamb. I'll always advise people to go for the Pre-Degree Programme as it is the best way to gain admission in KSU. Like I stated before, The entrance, mid-semester and final exam are not hard, all that is required of you is the ability to read and tick the correct answer. If I can score 75 out of 100 in the entrance exam, then, you can score 90. It's too cheap.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by breezyboyswag: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello guyz... Pls who knw more info bout D.E POST UTME REG. COZ CANT GET ANY INFO IN KSU. WEBSITE. I WENT 2 ZENITH BANK 4 THE PAYMENT AND I WAS TOLD DAT ONLY. UTME IS AVAILABLE. DAT DIRECT ENTRY IS NT YET. PLS HELP ME GUYZ
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2013
faithgokz: yemi, .ah scored blow 40. .qoin 4 p.d tho. .z d entrance exam 4 p.d hard? n cn sum1 fail d entrance exam??
@bolded.. Yes! It's possible for one to fail the exam. However, I don't consider it as failure. Reason be that, if a student didn't met the cutoff mark for his department during the entrance exam, he/she will be transfer to diploma programmesmiley
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Tunapa9ja: Give him d necessary info.here.
goto zenith bank pay 2300, get a pin and proceed to a cafe to do your registration on the school website.

I can't post a secret info for you here so call and request for it.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by yemi2plus(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Emyo: goto zenith bank pay 2300, get a pin and proceed to a cafe to do your registration on the school website.

I can't post a secret info for you here so call and request for it.
secret info? I just laughed after reading that part. Why did you open this thread? Is it not to help students? Why must they call you? So, everybody that wants to run the diploma registration should start calling you? Continue like this and this thread will be locked. It's a promise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.