Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Valentine Is Not A Celebration Of Ladies Its A Celebration Of Love ..gbam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is Not A Celebration Of Ladies Its A Celebration Of Love ..gbam (548 Views)

Ladies, Its Friday Night Again. / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Not A Celebration Of Ladies Its A Celebration Of Love ..gbam by byteem: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2013
last i checked valentine was supposed to be a celebration of love and not of ladies .. because all i hear when people talk of valentine is how the guy should be romantic and make it a memorable day for his lady.. on radio on t.v even in stores every gift u find on sale is designed for the lady except in rare cases .. so what happens to the guy.. oh i forgot his only gift is supposed to be sex .. rubbish.. ooh so he doesn't like being appreciated , naa ...he doesnt like being complimented ..nt at all the word romance is only synonymous to men .. so ladies shouldn't be romantic... naa they need nt be all they shud do is concentrate on being sexy and leave the rest ..nonsense...sex is cheap its no longer an ace card .. if he must love u .. then bring something else to the table..our nigerian girls are just too damn selfish.
Re: Valentine Is Not A Celebration Of Ladies Its A Celebration Of Love ..gbam by 2sexycom(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Are you broke brother?

No let the babes see this oh...
Re: Valentine Is Not A Celebration Of Ladies Its A Celebration Of Love ..gbam by byteem: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Far from it bro..i have someone and we r crazy bout each other deris no lengths i wont go to for her cause i know she will do same for me ... its mutual...bt it took me a while to get here .. nobody talks about this simple reality...love is not love unless its mutual.. one cannot understand the true depth of love if its selfish and one sided.. most ladies tynk their only obligation to a guy in a relationship is sex.. ..truth is guys are emotional beings too ( apologies to my fellows ).. they can be egocentric about it and pretend to be all manly .. bt in every man theris a little boy that just wants to be loved too and cradled.. until a woman learns to love that boy and still respect that egocentric man.. all she will get is guys who will use her and dump her... sex is not much of a weapon as it was back in the day.. even though ladies still live under this falsehood..

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight Or Lost At First Sight, Which Is The Righ Word / How To Know U're Single...an Exclusive / Is He/she Really An 'ex' Or 'pending'? ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.