Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144546 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jinduokoroma: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
The test to be taken is an assessment test, not numerical and verbal. just like the Procter n gamble assessment that they sent link to your mail for you to complete in a given time. Anyone with SHL assessment template should help other by sharing. chitexy2k2001@yahoo.ca I wish all success
Doncolio:

Pls kindly help resend only numerical test reasoning 1 Question.

Thanks, forwarded to others already.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
People who had taken the personality test of PwC (in particular) should please share typical questions with us expecting to take the test any time from now.
Thanks as you do.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Please have anybody gotten d link for D̶̲̥̅̊ test?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
@all, please, for ur own good, go through the pwc thread of last year... It's very informative... And ensure you begin to prepare for the personality aptitude test. You cant imagine how painful it is to be good enough for a position, and not get a chance because of that personality test... Please, go and prepare... MAKE UNA GO PREPARE O!
#my little two kobo#
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by HapiNna: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls can somebody foward the shl materials to
piclord.micros@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Sent

bro, pls kindly forward to my mail too
ay_deloluleye@yahoo.com

manythanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sharlzy: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
eimuhb: @12_inches, aptitude test is about speed and accuracy. When U'r writing 1, u should focus your mind on the questions.
The more you practise, d beta you become. Practise like u'r in an exam situation, no tv, pinging, tweeting, eating in between.
Don't spend 3hrs practising 60 questions, U won't increase ur speed.
Thousands of people might get shortlisted for an aptitude test and they want only hundred to move to the interview stage (u think say d company fit employ hundreds of people), how do u want to stand out from the crowd?.

I've written dragnet twice and saville test which I passed.
I'm just working on improving my interview skills and how to convey my message in a better way that the interviewer will understand.

Know your strength and be the best at it. I no too sabi queens english but give me numerical and abstract, u will think my paper is the marking sheet cool.

End of story grin

Hello brother, very well sed and I totally agree wif u a hundred and one percent! I av a big problem wif abstract reasonings and avnt been able to find a solutn. I wish u cud be of help. My email addy is justshally@yahoo.com, plz send me ur pin or mail me a response so I can send my pin so we cud chat beta cos I don't wanna deviate the thread. Tnx, hope to hear from u pretty soon!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ebicon(f): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls I nid the SHL material, somone should pls help me send to lopsy005@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
anitaaliu:
Just sent it 2u

Pls can u kindly send the SHL material to my email. j.atalebe@yahoo.com.

I really appreciate.
Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Broadway5007(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
masagoody: @all, please, for ur own good, go through the pwc thread of last year... It's very informative... And ensure you begin to prepare for the personality aptitude test. You cant imagine how painful it is to be good enough for a position, and not get a chance because of that personality test... Please, go and prepare... MAKE UNA GO PREPARE O!
#my little two kobo#

Hi dere bro,
I read thru last years PWC thread. I fink you took part. Pls do you have any idea and materials on personality tests. Am surprised to see pple dropped at the personality test stage. I guess its more than I thought. Pls do share your experience wit me . Here's my email: sodiqbabatunde5@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
12 inches!:

Plss could u forward to folarin@hotmail.com God bless your hustle and mine too!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
@eihumb So maybe I'm not doing well enuff. But trust me I also practiced. Most likely I need to improve. Can u tell me how many verbal, numerical and abstract questions you complete by the end of the test so I cn compare with my own level. Thanks. I know I'll eventually make it. I'm a go-getter. And God dey.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by anitaaliu: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
joboy834:

Pls can u kindly send the SHL material to my email. j.atalebe@yahoo.com.

I really appreciate.
Thanks
Yes sure. I sent it 2u but it bounced bk. Are u sure u dropped the ryt email addy?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Broadway5007:

Hi dere bro,
I read thru last years PWC thread. I fink you took part. Pls do you have any idea and materials on personality tests. Am surprised to see pple dropped at the personality test stage. I guess its more than I thought. Pls do share your experience wit me . Here's my email: sodiqbabatunde5@gmail.com
bro, i didnt write last year, and i dont have any soft copy material on personality test, but there is one behind gmat.. Just google samples, and u wil get necessary information... C you at the top!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by franicool: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls can u kindly send the SHL material to my email franicool2k4@yahoo.com

I really appreciate.
Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Enough of ''pls send me SHL'', now is real business if U knw U want to be in PwC by August dis year.
Are we(shortlisted) going to be called to a venue or its going to be online? If online, can any experienced person gv a tip of how its gonna be.
I did Standard Charttered by Saville, I ensurd using a VSAT ISP & it was nice. The questions? Cheap, but I was jittery cos it was my 1st. & was Diagramatic
Pls send d link to the PwC thread d@ could be helpful if U know any.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Westlord, good comment. I recommend the last year's (2012) PwC thread on NL for all shortlisted candidates. For your information, I just digested the whole 20 pp. na na.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sirgidy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
@The Beam can u pls help forward the shl material to my mail: sirgidy4real@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cecygrey(f): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Please house i will appreciate if anyone can forward †̥Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ shl questions to ♍♑ mail. Cecygrey@yahoo.com God bless you all.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cecygrey(f): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2013
anitaaliu:
Yes sure. I sent it 2u but it bounced bk. Are u sure u dropped the ryt email addy?
ȋ̊ȋ̊
Can you also forward to ♍♑ mail cecygrey@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2013
sir gidy: @The Beam can u pls help forward the shl material to my mail: sirgidy4real@gmail.com. Thanks

sent.

cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2013
dis thread is now crap due to dis please send me wahala, but any ways d shl test is ok, except for the cannot say option, alot of pple go fail am, kia. me think d test will be online sha
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Peeps, leave this thread for those requesting for shl material; let meet to dicuss the way forward here: structure of PwC personality test.
Good luck to us all.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sirgidy(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2013
@The Beam Thanks Bro.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:
@eihumb So maybe I'm not doing well enuff. But trust me I also practiced. Most likely I need to improve. Can u tell me how many verbal, numerical and abstract questions you complete by the end of the test so I cn compare with my own level. Thanks. I know I'll eventually make it. I'm a go-getter. And God dey.

ok.
Verbal - I try my possible best to understand the passage so as to save time from continuous reading. From the statements (questions), I remove the ones that can't be deducted from the passage (false and cannot say) and select the ones that are true.
the verbal can be tricky at times, you can see a sentence like 'some people criticised the annual celebration of Fela....' but the statement can say 'the annual celebration of Fela was criticised by everyone .....' which is false because all is not = to some.

Numerical - I always try to finish b4 time so that I can have time to brush up but for the last Nestle dragnet test, I had about 5 questions left for 3 mins and those questions asked for either total, highest or lowest sales. I answer 1, did intelligent guessing for 2 b4 I could select the answers for the remaining two, the system logged me off.

Abstract - I just study/understand the sequence. For this same Nestle test, you will remember some 2 or 3 questions that had funny grid of shapes (about 8, no. 9 was missing) in black and white. I did intelligent guessing.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls someone should post the link to the thread on PWC last year recruitment.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dademonie(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
eimuhb: Pls someone should post the link to the thread on PWC last year recruitment.
https://www.nairaland.com/926753/pwc-sending-text-graduate-assessment
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Sleekydee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls send to omodeledongo@yahoo.com(Godbless u)
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Mofiyinfun: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please house i got a text msg for assessment test, just want to know what the first stage entails.. is it only personality test and later on comes the numerical and verbal test...thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sharlzy: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
hello everyone, shl az started sending the link to our mails, just got mine. anyone wif useful tips or factors to put in mind wen doing a personality tests? by the way, deadline is 8th of april accordin shl. success! ********by the way, am a lil bit confused ooo, just read the mail properly and it says

PwC is working in partnership with SHL on their 2013 Graduate Programme. As part of this recruitment process you are requested to complete an assessment. Below are all the details you require.

Please log on to the SHL Solutions website at http://myassessment.ondemand.shl.com in order to complete a Numerical and Verbal test

The deadline for completion is Sunday 8th February.

A NUMERICAL AND VERBAL TEST IS WHAT THEY CALLED IT, no personalty test...kind confused ooo cos previous thread says personalty test first! plz house, any idea?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Got mine too but surprised to see...follow the link below to take your verbal and numerical reasoning. Dealine is 8th feb. 2013. Anybdy in ma shoe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.