Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144547 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sharlzy: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
peeps, a follow up mail ooo, plz dont be misled.........

Dear Participant,

PwC is working in partnership with SHL on their 2013 Graduate Programme. As part of this recruitment process you are requested to complete an assessment.

The CORRECT DEADLINE for completion is Sunday 7th April. Apologies for any confusion caused previously.

For any queries regarding the assessment process, please contact PwC via graduate.recruitment@ng.pwc.com.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please email shlprojectsmanagedservices@shl.com for further assistance.

Kind regards,

SHL on behalf of PwC Nigeria
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
I was but dey've sent deadline correction - april 7
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
I would have preferred pwc or any recruitment agency in 9ja 2 handle it.
I don't trust my etisalat modem even wit d easyblaze HSPA
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by emmaxcojil: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
anitaaliu:
Yes sure. I sent it 2u but it bounced bk. Are u sure u dropped the ryt email addy?

Pls broda, help with the SHL material. Pls help me out here. emmaxcojil@yahoo.com. THANKS & GOD BLESS
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
eimuhb: I would have preferred pwc or any recruitment agency in 9ja 2 handle it.
Got it too...And it seems it's going to be a numerical and verbal test that will be timed. Me sef I dnt trust my modem oooo. That was the first challenge that came to my mind. I guess I'll answer the questions in the dead of the nite. Network should be better then. @eihumb I need u now more than ever wink. How do I manage to answer 20 numerical questions in 17mins and 20 verbal in 20 mins. I don't get past about 13 questions in the numerical and 13 questions in the verbal. I usually guess the rest because of limited time.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by emmaxcojil: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
The Beam:

sent.

cheers.

PLS BROS HELP WITH D SHL MATERIAL. emmaxcojil@yahoo.com. THANKS & GOD BLESS.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

Got it too...And it seems it's going to be a numerical and verbal test that will be timed. Me sef I dnt trust my modem oooo. That was the first challenge that came to my mind. I guess I'll answer the questions in the dead of the nite. Network should be better then. @eihumb I need u now more than ever wink. How do I manage to answer 20 numerical questions in 17mins and 20 verbal in 20 mins. I don't get past about 13 questions in the numerical and 13 questions in the verbal. I usually guess the rest because of limited time.

I will probably locate d nearest etisalat mast 2 write d test, lol.

Me ke, I'm still a learner wit aptitude tests.
Read wot I wrote in my 2nd previous posts.

For the numeric, try n revise the multiplication table, so dat u can calc faster offhand. Revise interest, profit, loss, ratio. Also, when calc-ing large figure like '3,609,000 + 11,909,000', u can ignore d 000 during calc-n 2 save time.
Do online practice on www.shldirect.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
eimuhb: I would have preferred pwc or any recruitment agency in 9ja 2 handle it.
12 inches!:

I fully understand your concerns. I shared similar concerns too in previous online test I took but the glad thing is that they (SHL) fully understand that concern and as such they constructed the online Assessment in such a way to take care of that challenge and assuage the damage that may be caused in the event of an erratic and unstable internet network connection.
Buttom line is, immediately your network is good enough to open the link sent to u and start the test then you are good to go.
In otherwords, Upon commencement of test, u don't need your internet service much again because the questions have already been programmed for you.
So your test becomes undistracted regardless of any unstable internet network while SHL keeps you timed simultaenously.

Do u think bad network will stop you from being stopped when your time lapses? Lol .It won't na. So that's enough evidence that your network has little role to play immediately u start the test.

But that doesn't mean u gamble with common sense o. Be sure there is network before u start but don't dwell so much on it or get distracted by it when u start. It doesn't count much again. U need the network but it shouldn't be a major concern especially when u start the test. Its just that simple.

U just make sure that whatever devise u choose to take the test is technically sound, fully charged so that it doesn't experience any power black-out. Because if it does, then u will have yourself to blame on that one and will not have the opportunity to re-take the test even if na your papa be Group Chairman for pwc.

I'm sure this helps.
Success to all.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Yhemmai: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sowie guyz...itz verbal n numericals test o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by toyibhabib: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=anitaaliu]
Yes sure. I sent it 2u but it bounced bk. Are u sure u dropped the ryt email addy?[/quote
Pls kindly send me a copy of the material to toyibhabib@yahoo.com
thanking u in anticipation
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yhemmai: There is a 2nd mail wc is d correct one...itz a personality test
Yhemmai be attentive to details so as not to unintentionally mislesad other folks.
There was no mention of Personality Test in both messages. Its Online Numeric and Verbal tests. Don't be caught amiss please..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Yhemmai: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
kcpumpin:
Yhemmai be attentive to details so as not to unintentionally mislesad other folks.
There was no mention of Personality Test in both messages. Its Online Numeric and Verbal tests. Don't be caught amiss please..

Apologies, av modified it, itz both numerical n verbal
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanx @kcpumpin

Lol @ gamble wit common sense.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ifemitehi: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
emmaxcojil:

Pls broda, help with the SHL material. Pls help me out here. emmaxcojil@yahoo.com. THANKS & GOD BLESS
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ifemitehi: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi pals, i also need a copy of the SHL material(Verbal and Numerical). Please send it to: ifemitehi@yahoo.com. Best Regards
emmaxcojil:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by olaunice: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls somebody in the house shuld pls help me with pwc test question. Kindly forward it to my email box unice4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by playto(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
I ws tinkn of employn d assistance of a guru bt I later realize its a bad idea...or wat do u tink?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
If this test happens to be quantitative and verbal questions and you employ a so called 'guru', I hope you will still be impersonated by that 'guru' during the paper test you will have to take in a controlled environment... Don't deceive yourself. Pass or otherwise honourably... My piece of advice though.
Best of luck!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
olaunice: Pls somebody in the house shuld pls help me with pwc test question. Kindly forward it to my email box unice4luv@yahoo.com

sent . It keeps bouncing back though, ur e-mail is wrong, kindly confirm it.

Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifemitehi: Hi pals, i also need a copy of the SHL material(Verbal and Numerical). Please send it to: ifemitehi@yahoo.com. Best Regards

sent to both u and emmaxcojil.

Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
ifemitehi: Hi pals, i also need a copy of the SHL material(Verbal and Numerical). Please send it to: ifemitehi@yahoo.com. Best Regards
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Acceber: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hello everyone.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Acceber: Hello everyone. i'll be grateful if anyone of u sends me the SHL material. Email: becca@gloworld.blackberry.com. Thanks

is tha even an e-mail? Sent it anyways

cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by obioraval(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
The Beam:

sent to both u and emmaxcojil.

Cheers.

pls send to obioravalentine@gmail.com.
i also received shl mail today. The hour is upon us. Good luck y'all
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
obioraval:

pls send to obioravalentine@gmail.com.
i also received shl mail today. The hour is upon us. Good luck y'all

sent.

Cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by playto(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
presiade: If this test happens to be quantitative and verbal questions and you employ a so called 'guru', I hope you will still be impersonated by that 'guru' during the paper test you will have to take in a controlled environment... Don't deceive yourself. Pass or otherwise honourably... My piece of advice though.
Best of luck!
Tanks so much for d advice..anyways I had lik sumtin I wud be proud of..God help us all
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jinduokoroma: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Eimuhb how far your GSK next stage? God shall see you true, you don they due to leave this stage in life. success to all... writing to test my skill.... bless God, gone for medicals with a coy... e remain drug n alcohol test, the drug na him they fear me o,will do it tomorrow sha
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
12 inches!:

@12 inches, the numerical test is not 20 questions in 17 minutes, that's the format for dragnet numerical questions. I've practised the numerical test @ shl's website and it's 18 questions for 25 minutes. Hope this helps to cheer you up a bit.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please what will D̶̲̥̅̊ numerical be like?Is it data interpretation or all these ratios,percentages,simple interest,etc.?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by saminspires: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bro, could you please send the material to me sammieeinspires@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eimuhb(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
jinduokoroma: @Eimuhb how far your GSK next stage? God shall see you true, you don they due to leave this stage in life. success to all... writing to test my skill.... bless God, gone for medicals with a coy... e remain drug n alcohol test, the drug na him they fear me o,will do it tomorrow sha

Amen!.
Thanks and congrats on your new job.
Gsk never talk anything.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
jinduokoroma: @Eimuhb how far your GSK next stage? God shall see you true, you don they due to leave this stage in life. success to all... writing to test my skill.... bless God, gone for medicals with a coy... e remain drug n alcohol test, the drug na him they fear me o,will do it tomorrow sha

Please since u don't need it,try d test and tell us d nature of d questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.