Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,674 members, 7,889,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144543 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2013
KweenCee:

Mine has numerical listed there,bt if i click it,it won't open.My question is:Must i finish d verbal which comes first before i can be able to open d numerical?
abeg jst go do d test, the numeric test is just plain rubbish, reminds me of quantitative reasoning, circle squares, starts,polygons, arrows ascending descending, i do not know how d numeric test is a good test of once ability, pwc nd shl can go kiss my ass jare, u will almost feel like a fool doin d test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by MayorSchwags(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2013
fenx wordthots,got it
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
ednut1: ya u can do d practice witout doin d main test, d numeric test was full of strange objects in ascending decending and bla bla bla
@ednut1 did u do the practice test at shl.com or shldirect.com?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by solexy7: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2013
abiodunbuari :
@jaki006, don't mind the practise questions for the maths section but sincerely the real questions were very simple. I've done it and I experienced exactly what u said. Extremely simpler than what u've seen in the practise section
Please were the maths questions based entirely on graphs and diagrams
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by olaunice: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2013
Pls help me with shl verbal and numerical reason materials. Kindly send it to unice4luv@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
@U.G,please can i have ur contact?I want verify some thing frm u.Pls,thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by einsteine(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
I just wrote it. The verbal was easy but the numerical reasoning was a bit demanding.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by OkaiCorne(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
einstein_e: I just wrote it. The verbal was easy but the numerical reasoning was a bit demanding.
Please what's the nature of the numerical reasoning questions?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
OkaiCorne:
@ednut1 did u do the practice test at shl.com or shldirect.com?
i jst followd d link in d email, almost at d end of d mail dey sent us
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by SirGbogs: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
einstein_e: I just wrote it. The verbal was easy but the numerical reasoning was a bit demanding.

I sorta agree with you. Speed and accuracy is of utmost importance. All the best to those who have not written it.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
I wrote the verbal 2day and practised the numerical reasoning. The verbal has 30 questions. Tne numerical practise test is more of tables with complex calculations to be done.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by lekside01(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls, i also need the materials. adeseyeolalekan@yahoo.com. really appreciate. thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls i need SHL verbal and Numeric test materials..........tanx forward it to my email emekakalu77@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 2:50am On Mar 29, 2013
Damn, i cant believe i was already in the mood to start my test before i got bounced. The feedback given was that my System's 'Windows 8' O.S is not amongst the compatible Operating Systems allowable for this SHL test. Men that's embarrassing o. For A whole globally recognized Body like SHL being incapable of reviewing and keeping abreast of current trends in technology. Moreover 'Win8' is not so recent like that o, just more recent that the like of Win7, Vista en co.. Chai, what an inconvenience for me. Now i have to start looking for a spare system with a 'Win7' or 'Vista' O.S.. angry angry angry angry
All these stress sef, just to write online test.. mtchww.. undecided undecided.. it is well o.. cool
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 3:28am On Mar 29, 2013
well thank God i realized this soon enough. i kinda imagined if i had decided to take the test on that 7th of April deadline. it would have been too late to make amends from such feedback by then.

Therefore in that spirit, i would love to encourage all test takers for the sake of clarity and not to fall victim, please try testing with whatever devises, laptops you intend to use for the test to verify its Operating System's compatibility and otheer compatibilities like display resolution, monitor display size (for those who intend to use Tabs or mini-laptops). Just test and check for your own good o.

How do you test? Go to the test link sent to you, do all the logging-in and co proceedings then at least take the verbal practice test. its free and its not compulsory you must start the test immediately after it.
If you are able to start and finish the practice test without any problem or response of compatibility issues, then u are good to go. With that u are rest assured that anytime u are ready to write the test, no winchy winchy go fit block u except if na u..

Please these are vere sailient and important issues that need to be taken seriously.
A matter that is much more important than all these emails and requests for materials littering this room untidyly.
Wat would be the essence of all these distractions if u are bounced from writing the test?

I'm just concerned that someone may find him/herself in my encounter few minutes ago and it may be too late to provide a better solution by then.

Well, it is well I say again.
And bye for now,
....And yes, before I forget too, thank u too for thanking me in advance coolcool

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cecygrey(f): 6:32am On Mar 29, 2013
musherifat:
thats very kind of u bro. Pls kindly help 2 abeg. May u never struggle to c ur benefactors. My mail add muideen2rhyme@yahoo.com

Please kindly forward to me too.cecygrey@yahoo.com. Really appreciate
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by emmaebi: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Pls, any1 wit d SHL ?s should help wit it by forwarding to dis email: emmaokuboarere@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by emmaebi: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Cheers.[/quote] bros abeg forward to: emmaokuboarere@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by emmaebi: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2013
saminspires:
thanks bro, got it. You make brain
bros abeg forward to: emmaokuboarere@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by lekside01(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2013
does anyone know the format of the numeric reasoning? graphs/tables or just word problems?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by oluyemifemi88: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls, i'm urgently in need of the SHL study pack. Hv bin studyin wit Gmat since i dnt kno whr to turn to. I need someone to safe this situation n God will in turn reward the person. Pls drop it@; oluyemifemi88@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by skillbank(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
@broadway..my mail is akinlolusorinola@gmail.com...please i will like to have a soft copy of it.thank you and God bless you loads.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by MayorSchwags(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
the practice page isnt loading on ma computer. dnt knw why. tnkn of using another pc. any1 encounter same?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
MayorSchwags: the practice page isnt loading on ma computer. dnt knw why. tnkn of using another pc. any1 encounter same?
Its good of U to have tried it this early and noticed. I encountered similar problem earlier and I encouraged fellow candidates to try the practice questions too for early verification of Systems' compatibilities.

However,
What responce did it give U?
What kinda system are u using?
Is it mini-sized computer?
And what Operating System is it too?
I believe the issue may be that your system is not compatible for the test. U may need to try another with Win7, normal size.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by achmed1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hi Kc Pls do d test and give a info of what the numerical looks like and how helpful the practices test material are.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by MayorSchwags(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
kcpumpin:
Its good of U to have tried it this early and noticed. I encountered similar problem earlier and I encouraged fellow candidates to try the practice questions too for early verification of Systems' compatibilities.

However,
What responce did it give U?
What kinda system are u using?
Is it mini-sized computer?
And what Operating System is it too?
I believe the issue may be that your system is not compatible for the test. U may need to try another with Win7, normal size.
tenx kc,ama do just dat. Myns an Acer,win7...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
achmed1: Hi Kc Pls do d test and give a info of what the numerical looks like and how helpful the practices test material are.
My oga u de fear to try am? grin
No worries, I should write it this night. I was able to get a Win7 system from a friend.
Well I may do the verbal today, not sure of the maths.
I need to do more prep for that maths o. E no easy but I believe Oluwa de involved last last..
Abi make we do deal na. I do verbal, and U do numericals, so that we go fit feed eachother with the details. wink grin
Deal? Fear not brov.. It is well cool
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
achmed1: Hi Kc Pls do d test and give a info of what the numerical looks like and how helpful the practices test material are.

Na wah oh guy! U can like yourself sha!

Na u wey all of us dey wait make u do ur own and revert ur findings come dey push anoda person 2 go do?

Abeg go do ur own joor and take screenshots of d question so we can all do revision on dis forum.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hi pls I don't mind the materials too tinuoshinubi@gmail.com
achmed1: Shl materials wudnt help you much in preparing for kpmg......go and study gmat.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by rettdowgmailc(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Broadway5007: Good day fellow Nairalanders
I fink @achmed1 has tried sending those SHL test question to help other applicant.
He has done it for free Unlike others.Those he sent it to shud try send it to others.
U can drop your email and lemme forward dem to u

Please My brother I need it send to rettdow @ gmail.com....God bless
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kindly send to tinuoshinubi@gmail.com
The Beam:

is tha even an e-mail? Sent it anyways

cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by rettdowgmailc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
kcpumpin:
My oga u de fear to try am? grin
No worries, I should write it this night. I was able to get a Win7 system from a friend.
Well I may do the verbal today, not sure of the maths.
I need to do more prep for that maths o. E no easy but I believe Oluwa de involved last last..
Abi make we do deal na. I do verbal, and U do numericals, so that we go fit feed eachother with the details. wink grin
Deal? Fear not brov.. It is well cool

Bro abeg make una help me with that materials abeg just forward am to my email rettdow @ gmail.com abeg God go always help u.... I wish to do my test next week

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.