Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144551 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
@kcpumpin, it seems you were the one that answered the question for me abi? So you can tell the number of question I did.
You even funny self, if I didn't do shl test, then na dragnet I go do abi? You de make me laugh for pidgin. You are not forced to believe what anyone says here ok, so mind whatever you want to post before posting rubbi** here. I was given 30 numerical questions under 30 mins.
See last year's thread, a guy was given more questions than other candidates during the verification (paper test) so what's the big deal here?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Demola24 I did mine today, very early in the morning.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by demola24: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ kc aπϑ marlins tanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Presiade - take it easy on yourself bro. I was only representing many interested candidates in following-up on the unusual contents of the feedback on the Online test u wrote u posted. No hard feelings, just being totally sure of things here and sometimes that may provoke harsh querries like the one I offered.
Its important for people to be sure of infos posted here. At least if u don't care, I do.
Previously, some folks had posted infos here in error, I was only making sure that yours wasn't part of that category; given how unusual the contents of your comment were.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by JimloveTM(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
I'll really appreciate anyone who can forward the Shl practice Pdf to my email okohejimoh@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by saminspires: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Abeg o, who stays around ikotun and has done d test. Please I need info as regard a cafe that has compatible systems for the test. Please reply ASAP, gone to 3 cafes but all na ERROR. Please help a brother oooo
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by gift07: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
can anyone forward the practice questions and stuff to onyx4uzu@yahoo.com!!! much obliged
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by obioraval(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Just completed my numerical reasoning. o boy, e no easy o... na serious brain work be that....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by thelmatonia: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
please some one should also send me the test materials. thelmatonia@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by thelmatonia: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
please obiravo. how did the numerical test go? am yet to take mine.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by playces: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
saminspires: Abeg o, who stays around ikotun and has done d test. Please I need info as regard a cafe that has compatible systems for the test. Please reply ASAP, gone to 3 cafes but all na ERROR. Please help a brother oooo
saminspires: Abeg o, who stays around ikotun and has done d test. Please I need info as regard a cafe that has compatible systems for the test. Please reply ASAP, gone to 3 cafes but all na ERROR. Please help a brother oooo
if u are usin internet explorer and d system is not 32bit, it wont work.also the system must b compatible with adobe flash player..encounterd similar error on ma laptop also bfor i mailed shl. they told me wat caused the error..so m looking for a 32 bit system now..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by blinkz4real: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
i jst did mine nw, i was given 18numerical questns. all d questns were graph, mehn na GOD O
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by JimloveTM(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
the numerical was just too easy. I Thank GOD. This is to me the cheapest Shl numerical So far.

For you scared, No need just attempt it.they are all graphs or diagrams but u can solve them by mere multiplying or dividing. Technical but simple.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Guys pls hope an MTN fastlink modem would be ok for the test, cause i dont have access to WIFI or Broadband where i am presently...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by harriseen(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
@Jimoh I c u
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by obioraval(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
thelmatonia: please obiravo. how did the numerical test go? am yet to take mine.
thelmatonia: please obiravo. how did the numerical test go? am yet to take mine.

normal shl stuffs.. Twas easy and not so technical. Na sense dem dey use solve am. the numerical was 18questions.... i was able to answer 15
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by delfol: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls is there no verbal test in it
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cecygrey(f): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2013
kcpumpin:
I don't believe that I did 18 questions in verbal reasoning for 15minutes and 18 questions in numerical for 25 minutes all is 36 questions for 40 minutes

Don't get confused buddy. In My Opinion, its either Presiade wrote that in error or perharps SHL has undergone new developments which I strongly doubt..
What I know for sure given last year's experience is that it is usually 25mins given, probably for 18 que. They will never give the same 25mins for 30que.

Oga I'm surprised at this 30 que thing o I must say but its all good though. God de.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by echeumeh: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
@eimhub i've been to virtually the same interviews and tests with you for a while now...so just thought to drop in...this is my 1st nairaland msg,i`ve been more of a reader, but since you`ve showed up virtually everywhere, thought i should say hello.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hey guys just finished my test... Thank God
For those who haven't written, its 30 questions verbal (19mins) and 18 questions numerical (25 mins).
Peeps, the importance of speed and accuracy cannot be overemphasized. Also, for the numerical part please be very careful cause the questions are actually easy, but very very tricky; so make sure you take your time too (don't rush).

Wish y'all the best, see you at the next stage by God's Grace.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by mhoo(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
wordthots: Hey guys just finished my test... Thank God
For those who haven't written, its 30 questions verbal (19mins) and 18 questions numerical (25 mins).
Peeps, the importance of speed and accuracy cannot be overemphasized. Also, for the numerical part please be very careful cause the questions are actually easy, but very very tricky; so make sure you take your time too (don't rush).

Wish y'all the best, see you at the next stage by God's Grace.

All the best + thanks for the info. Pls wanna find out if one can return to a previous question in the course of the test...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by presiade(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
mhoo:

All the best + thanks for the info. Pls wanna find out if one can return to a previous question in the course of the test...
Going back's not allowed on the real online test asin the practice test; it's a 1 way traffic.
G. luck...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by harriseen(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
hey Mhooo u're here tu?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Phew!! After all and all, I don do the Numericals. All I can say is that, d numericals no be child's play at all, but its all good..
mhoo:

No u cannot and it is stated under the instructions given by SHL.
Its only next button that will appear on the screen and my dear at the risk of sounding pessimistic, the truth is that u may not likely see any opportunity that will warrant u to go back except your speed is as fast as that of light. undecided
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by davolog(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
hi guys! I would appreciate if anyone cud send me the SHL materials too. My Email add is buchi_code@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by didicold(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
To anybody who hasnt written d numerical test, try to get some income ratio and profit formulas stored in ur head ,u might need it.
P:s does anyone know if PWC sends success/rejection messages
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
didicold: To anybody who hasnt written d numerical test, try to get some income ratio and profit formulas stored in ur head ,u might need it.
P:s does anyone know if PWC sends success/rejection messages
Sure they do. Success mails first before the unsuccessful ones. They are undoubtedly an organised firm. That's the image they intend and are proud to sell to all..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cman77(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
@mhoo.u jst de everiwhere! U wrote all apt tests.every tests,interview,thread etc, u r there.God go help u o!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by DWJOBScom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
gift07: can anyone forward the practice questions and stuff to onyx4uzu@yahoo.com!!! much obliged
Pls if u have gotten the practice questions Pls transfer to me too...orekus4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by rettdowgmailc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
DWJOBS.com:

Pls if u have gotten the practice questions Pls transfer to me too...orekus4real@yahoo.co.uk

i have sent it 2 ur mail box.....cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by mhoo(f): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
harriseen: hey Mhooo u're here tu?

Wetin u sef dey find here?lol!

cman77: @mhoo.u jst de everiwhere! U wrote all apt tests.every tests,interview,thread etc, u r there.God go help u o!

Shuooo!!! You dey stalk me? Na just happenstance jare n besides na only God I dey look up to nau! As the yoruba people will say, Ona kan o wo'ja!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by poisonivy19(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Plsss,ve bn tryng for a while nw to open d site nd it z telling me verbal reasoning test loading for d past 5mins nw.did ny one in d huz xperience such?pls I nid help asap as m still on d matter as I speak
.tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.