Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136174 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lifestyle1(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Its a pity that only when someone is pronounce dead we tend to show the love we have for them. Why ?

Please Let us try to show our love to people while they are still alive I believe that could prolong their life.

I know she will be very happy where she is now if she can see the comments here.

May her soul rest in peace.

We love you.

Sun re o..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2013
smile4kenn: Nigerians need to be going for medical check up at least once a year. So you can know what is wrong with you before it is too late. Whatever that killed her so early, now that her career is picking up, could have been avoided.

I completely concur with u bro.

We don't take health matters seriously in this country, not until the 11th hour.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Chinwem(f): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2013
angryYou insulted her enough in life
Can you at least allow her to rest in peace now?
Medical theorists, let the post mortem speak for itself!!!
She no drink water, she no dey ambulate during flight, she no go chexk up....
I m so sick of hostile attitudes on this site
Tufiakwa

buccunmie:
Shez a striper.

RIP Goldie
Heaven knows I ve rooted for you from the very beginning even when it wasn't the popular thing to do
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by drizzydrag(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2013
I have heard of the deaths of so many celebrities, most I loved more than Goldie but this one dey leave me with an unsettling feeling, wallahi... RIPP Goldie!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Bryancrox(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Evryday i dey pray GOd am begging yhu oo,i dnt want 2 husle nd die young oo,GOD I DEY beg u ehn GBAGAM GBAGAM...R.I.P @GOLDIE @MC LOPH @DAGRIN.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by informat101(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2013
People have been talking about blood clot.could this happen to you when u choose to sleep.or it happens only when u sit.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ceejay80s(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2013
There's one saying on tv,its actually a promo/bonanza tv advert which goes like this E FIT BE U O ! all nairalanders must die "someday"
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by deandavid(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2013
Mc Amah: So sad .....ℓ̊ saw it on her twitter page. RIP Goldie ...
you saw it on her twitter? Like... As in... I AM DEAD?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by marvin235: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Her death has been confirmed!wat a shame to death,RIP goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Its confirmed, her official twitter is the one posting about her death. It says she died in lagos last night, her manager is the one tweeting. May her soul rip
freecocoa: So why were many of us saying nasty things about her when in the end, people die in a way I don't even understand?
Because you can't always say good things about people you don't like, that's just fallacy.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmm

I'm still confused though, somehow I feel its not true.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by opeoluwa2(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls God,wake her up if its true.
#im heartbroken cos I rili loved her#
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by rubi96(f): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Its just beyond imagination how a living body can turn into corpse in seconds. RIP GOLDIE but is this her val gift to prezzo, i wonder
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2013
I even got an sms 4rm etisalat dat she died last nite...if death can be dis cruel,then life is worthless...R.I.P GOLDIÊ
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by deandavid(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2013
life_style: Its a pity that only when someone is pronounce dead we tend to show the love we have for them. Why ?

Please Let us try to show our love to people while they are still alive I believe that could prolong their life.

I know she will be very happy where she is now if she can see the comments here.

May her soul rest in peace.

We love you.

Sun re o..

man the fact that am hear doesnt mean am her fan or something(we dnt talk abt d dead like dis), i havent listn to any of her musiq. Its just a shock, realising how close we are to our death.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Cutekid54: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2013
She is dead, so sad buh derenle edun jst confirmed it
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by minudus: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P..
I Really Missd You..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by fairygeh(f): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2013
tha_originator: BREAKING NEWS: Goldie is not dead, she's alive. She woke up last night at the mortuary screaming "prezoo, prezzo!". What a mystery!

. Its a pity people dont know when to crack s tupid jokes.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ceejay80s(m): 7:50am On Feb 15, 2013
@thread starter, EDIT THE TOPIC TO GOLDIE IS DEAD (RIP). its no longer a rumour
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lorladeh(f): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2013
it's true o. her management team posted the news on her facebook and twitter page. it's so sad. ,May her soul RIP.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2013
ceejay80s: so, person wey u see in the morning no fit die in the evening?
sad
Its just too shocking to believe
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by musiwa10: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2013
FF
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by greatgod2012(f): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2013
@freecocoa, pls, leave this thread and go and sleep, God knows you are truly sorry for her, dont affect your brain too much. Pls, go and and rest. I love you too much beyond hearing that you are disturbed emotionally.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Raddie(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Johnnoah1st: ABI OO, I WONDER HOW SEUN DO MANAGE REAR DIS FOOOLS ON NAIRALAND
What exactly has SEUN got to do with his post
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Lizzypop: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Is true oh had it now over the news
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by gistyinka(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Only god know for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.