Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,797 members, 7,889,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136169 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by JahMan1: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Today might be your turn or mine.
Have you given your life to Jesus Christ?
Are you sure of where you will spend eternity if death comes knocking?
Nothing in this world can be compared to your soul.
Think about it!

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Since the news has been confirmed...i tell you the question is WHERE WILL HER FINAL DESTINATION BE
Cos 'IT IS APPOINTED MAN ONCE TO DIE,BUT AFTER THIS THE JUGDEMENT'-Heb.9:27.
GOLDIE is very much concious where ever she is,she's very much AWARE of everything thats happening.
BUT WHEN SHE STANDS BEFORE THE EVER PATIENT CREATOR AND THE ANGELS AND EVEN SATAN,AND THE BOOKS ARE OPENED...WHAT ACCOUNT WILL SHE GIVE OF HER LIFE...
Jesus is the WAY TO HEAVEN...

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Remii: All professional mourners, please check what you wrote about her when alive on the following link first https://www.nairaland.com/961427/goldie-without-makeup-bba-stargame#11081349

May her soul rest in peace, now she's gone, all those who assassinated her for her acts on bba can rest now.
So anyone that said anything negative about her when she was alive is responsible for her death?

Does the fact that someone did not like her style mean the person is pretending about feeling bad that she's dead?

Na only God go deliver Africa from our mentality o. Feeling bad is a product of the humanity in us, the knowledge that ultimately, all humans are the same where death is concerned. You are very dumb man, hope you know.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Cut the crap dude!
sorry my bad but Understanding (also called intellection)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pitipom: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
So its really true,so Goldie is gone? This is so tragic. Grant her soul eternal rest.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyzzy: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
Death is inevitable but dying young is very painful. She was a human beign and desrve our love. star or not.
RIP Goldie. You will be missed.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: sorry my bad but Understanding (also called intellection)
I only said that cos you subtly called someone a witch... Someone you met online and know next to nothing about. So not cool.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by MMotimo: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2013
For anyone that's wondering -

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by vanstanzy(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Another rumour peddled by either a jealous lover or a jealous rival. Na u wan kill am? Abeg, abeg, abeg, abeg!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Onyiido: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Your source stinks of doubt....
Its not confirmed yet and you're typing R.I.P. Its not lie, my sister just confirmed it on radio not long ago. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: I was actually thinking, the aching stopped cos I forced myself to sleep, I felt it got better cos I rested and got refreshed.

How foolish of me?

No dear, rather he's giving u and I a "bonus life" to repent and do his will.

It is well in Jesus name.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Sicozone(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2013
FULFILMENT OF 2013 PROPHECIES
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

No dear, rather he's giving u and I a "bonus life" to repent and do his will.

It is well in Jesus name.
I think that's it.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by buchito1(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2013
DIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!! JST A BIG PACK OF LIES!!!!!!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ochukoccna: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
You too brought THE CRAZY into 9ja's music scene
Life goes on as Amaru Shakur said
Now those of us remaining&alive chase the paper dreams
So many unfeeling of others
So many not thinking of the next person
While the wheel of life rolls by
Adieu
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: I only said that cos you subtly called someone a witch... Someone you met online and know next to nothing about. So not cool.
then she should stop behaving like one. Why uneccessary confession?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chii8(f): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2013
i heard it too,RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Is it just me or wasn't she looking a bit pale in her pre-grammy awards pictures with Ciara?
#stillweeping! cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sgsltd(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2013
yes confirmed dead RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Adufaye(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2013
no mata hw long u run 4 Mr Death,1 day una 2 go hug each oda....bt i pray it wont b at ur flexin age...bt at ur grey age....!

We luv u Goldie bt God luv's u more.....RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Tenderly1(f): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

No one knew she will be leaving very soon. Although I am not guilty, let us not make people feel bad by opening old injuries.

By the way we should change our attitudes to our stars. They deserve love. I was once attacked here for defending an action by a star. Let's chill with the hate.

no i think they should realise that they were talking about a human being.They should feel guilty, SMH for some nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by onyxo76(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
this was a terrible val day for celebs, first it was oscar the blade runner shooting his girlfriend and getting charged with murder, now its goldie passing on. it just shows that this life is temporary. RIP.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Adufaye: no mata hw long u run 4 Mr Death,1 day una 2 go hug each oda....bt i pray it wont b at ur flexin age...bt at ur grey age....!

We luv u Goldie bt God luv's u more.....RIP

guy u funny sha "hug each other" grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by meetedegree: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
y is it afta she came back from that satanic grammy award.rip goldie(9ijas lady gaga)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Suigenerisshegs(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2013
She z really dead,these are the tweets of one of Kennis music officials
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by staaan(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Really shocking! May her soul find peace. Amen
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Pamperme: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Rest in Peace, Goldie... cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Debora246(f): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie harvey is dead.I saw her tweets 13-14 hours ago,shows hw short lyf really is..R.i.p Goldie...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by adjohny(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
tatosh: A friend of mine who is a good friend to Goldies family just called me to inform me of Goldies death. She passed away at reddington hospital some minutes ago. Cause of death is still unknown. May her soul RIP
yeah ssssshe's dead
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: then she should stop behaving like one. Why uneccessary confession?
read her posts again. She wasn't confessing. Unnecessary? Maybe. But its not enough to call her names. If you have ever been touched personally by someone's death (I have, and I felt like I had gone crazy for days), you'd better understand other people's reactions.

At times, it is more of the shocking reality of death, than attachment to the person that's responsible for such feelings and resulting reactions. You do not know Freecocoa, do not judge her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.