Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136172 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ogaemma: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2013
confirm, is on the news this morning. RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kekakuz(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2013
I feel so terrible about the way I yab her on the internet. I wish I never did. Rip
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by joanana(f): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2013
I didnt believe it at first cos it was posted on linda ikeji's blog. I just saw it on The Punch Newspapers.
Goldie... R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: yeah! Uneccessary to me... Chk her posts here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1196415/goldie-dead/5
https://www.nairaland.com/1196415/goldie-dead/10

...As if goldie cares about her razor mouth
lol... Alright you have made your point.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2013
kekakuz: I feel so terrible about the way I yab her on the internet. I wish I never did. Rip
Learn from your feelings and dont yap celebrities, they work too hard that they forget to take panadol after each show.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by rezzy: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Why this? I was crying yesterday that my sister who was supposed to be celebrating her birthday is no more. Now another family will hate val's day.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP ,could have been cerebal aneurysm,Life is so fragile,just a thin thread hold us between life and death,and tommorow is not promised to anyone..
sweet passage,wild child
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by MadCow1: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2013
How Sad....

I hope she finds peace in the other life..

Life is so fickle.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by jubrilbilal: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
I learnt she sang a song bragging that she will snatch somebody's husband...hope she didn't sha do dat, if yes, then maybe d person is behind it
methodman: A friend just told me too. Decided to come to nairaland to confirm...I doubt it though
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Has she been sacrifice?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Splendblex(f): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm...R.I.P Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2013
icebeatz: false!!!
my boss spoke with her yesterdaY AND SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE AND HEALTHY
and my neighbour denrele who happens to be her best friend just confirmed the news.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2013
When I first saw it on Linda's blog, I didn't believe it. I said it must be a joke but after reading what she wrote, I was just shocked!

Goldie, dead!!!! I just hope she settled her misunderstanding with JMartins before her demise.

This is a wake up call to everybody still alive; this life is ephemeral. All the gra gra, where will it all lead to?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2013
BoboYekini: why don't you just shut it? simpleton.
You are already in hell...you just don't know it yet.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ignatio(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Fellow NLers check out this persons timeline on twitter and see dark the human heart is. https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_Nkem
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Splendblex(f): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
rezzy: Why this? I was crying yesterday that my sister who was supposed to be celebrating her birthday is no more. Now another family will hate val's day.
sad sorry abt dat,sis. May she R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Lagusta(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Meeeehn, such is life oooo.....

So what is this life made of

What is the essence of the money, fame, power, beautiful women, certificates, doctorates, and MORE MONEY!!!!

This life is nothing compared to the hereafter, this life is just a mirage, having all the money and power can never guarantee you make heaven!!!

We must always try to do good always, worship God as if you see Him, though He sees you....

This story is very touching, I couldn't sleep, because something was going through my mind, and it was....

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: If only you understand how I feel, its okay though

I don't even know what I'm typing.

I guess I deserve to feel terrible, I earned it.
take chill pill and stop typing for a while. I do not know what you might have said about her, but be sure it's not the cause of the death, just as whatever you type now on NL cannot bring the dead back.

You have shown remorse enough. Don't rubbish it by overdoing it.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: take chill pill and stop typing for a while. I do not know what you might have said about her, but be sure it's not the cause of the death, just as whatever you type now on NL cannot bring the dead back.

You have shown remorse enough. Don't rubbish it by overdoing it.
damn, I was gonna say the same thing...freecocoa, you're really starting to irk me jor, e don do jare.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013

yes you earned it. Now apologise to Sweetlemon too. And where's Idowu? that champion of caustic comments.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by integrityfood: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
pmc01: Type 'Is Goldie dead?' on Google. And you will know how silly this post is.
*just saying*

I did as you said this is what i saw among others

Goldie Harvey's death- Kennis Music releases press stament
misspetitenigeria..com/.../goldie-harveys-death-kennis-music...
2 hours ago – “With a deep sense of loss, we announce the shocking death of our darling music star, Goldie Harvey. Goldie, 31, died on Thursday after she ...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by follygab: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah: When I first saw it on Linda's blog, I didn't believe it. I said it must be a joke but after reading what she wrote, I was just shocked!

Goldie, dead!!!! I just hope she settled her misunderstanding with JMartins before her demise.

This is a wake up call to everybody still alive; this life is ephemeral. All the gra gra, where will it all lead to?

HOW WILL SUCH A THING BE A JOKE? THIS IS NOT A NEWS........IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YESTERDAY.........EVEN ON HER TWITTER PAGE...........
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by follygab: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2013
IT CAN BE ANYBODY........ ALL WE JXT NEED TO DO NOW IS TO MOVE CLOSER TO GOD.....SO THAT AFTER DEATH THERE WILL BE PEACE FOR US.....PLS ACCEPT CHRIST COS THE RATE AT WHICH PEOPLE DIES THIS DAYS, EXPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE.WE NEED CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2legit2qwt: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2013

Feel terrible because shes dead or because of what you said to her while she was alive?

Either ways, she's dead and not gonna judge you, and you have a chance to not do again what you did back then since your conscience is apparently killing you

Deal with it because at the end of the day, none of us is guaranteed life forever

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by greatgod2012(f): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't think it's loving Goldie. Frankly, if Goldie was alive, I wouldn't have given her a double take. What is getting to me is the suddenness of her death, it's just too surreal, how a living being can turn to a corpse the next minute. It's a wake up call really. Life is indeed ephemeral.

i think you are right, Goldie's death is what i never imagined happenining in 20 years time, but God knows d best.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by specialguest(f): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie, Take heart prezzo.. What"s even more shocking to me is the manner they announced her death using her twitter handle and her facebook page instantly! Even before the news went viral, its almost as if someone was waiting to do that. I would have thought that the updates would come much later only as a means to confirm she was dead not as a meduim to announce the breaking the news as it was happening.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by forkadict(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2013
amor4ce: i haven't seen a Nairaland thread that has generated traffic as quickly as this, and it is possible that many of those who threw stones at her during and after her BBA performance are among those viewing and commenting 'RIP'. let us learn not to engage in hypocrisy.

It never was my intention to comment on this thread until i bumped into this asinine post of yours. so because I threw stones at her during the past BBa I shouldnt view this thread? Or I shouldn't pray that her soul rests in peace? You are soooo immature and child like in your reasoning. Mtscheeeew!

RIP GOLDIE.

@ amor4ce or whatever the fork your disgusting name is, You choke on that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.