Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,297 members, 7,977,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136673 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Edoblakky(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2013
The news of her death to me is heartbreaking going by the fact that I was at the Reddington hospital with my wife when she was rushed in. I was not a fan of hers but I'm profoundly touched by her death. She didn't look sick and the next thing was that she was gone. When I saw this thread yesterday evening, I didn't want to comment because I thought it was merely a rumor. She will be missed!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by citizenisb: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP GOLDIE!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by harlos: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

i think you are right, Goldie's death is what i never imagined happenining in 20 years time, but God knows d best.
E fit be tomorrow now make me sef pack load,who knows
E sure say we go all die but the time nko na wahala.

When e come make e just come take me but make e meet me for good place...

NA DEATH SURR PASS O!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by citizenisb: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Education must be given on the risk of Pulmonary Embolism and sudden death from deep venous thrombosis associated with long flights.

She died from a fatal Pulmonary(LUNG) EMBOLUS.

We need to move around the aircraft during long haul flights to prevent stasis of blood in our limbs which can lead to this.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by remecy(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
So sad. May her soul rest in peace. The poor lady was at d grammies who new that that will b her last outing. So painful.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Where is TB JOSHUA when he is needed? He didnt see this coming
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P dear..I cried my eyes out yesterday night when I heard and could not sleep.Goldie had a golden heart.

Rest in peace dear!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Eneze1(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie, may Almighty God give your family and fans the fortitude to bear the loss, Nigerians will miss you

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
shut up jor, Goldie died from accumulated shock ko, were you her doctor?

This is not fake love anything, that you opposed someone during his life does not mean you wished him death...
well said... and the fact that (s)he typed that epistle does not mean (s)he wished her well either. It only means (s)he wants to feel more righteous than others. He who has never said anything negative about another person, publicly or in private (thoughts inclusive) should be the first to throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by nastydamus(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
May she R.I.P.
What has not reached you has not passed you!
**food for thought**
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by iamdsam: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't believe this. But who's Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by MrHim(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Was never really her fan, but i really appreciated her ecclectic videos, very tight concept...R.I.P Goldie

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: well said... and the fact that he typed that epistle does not mean (s)he wished her well either. It only means (s)he wants to feel more righteous than others. He who has never said anything negative about another person, publicly or in private (thoughts inclusive) should be the first to throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kheart(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Burger01: Nairaland eventually killed this lady with everything about her life splashed on NL front page. Nna see your work? RIP Goldie...
NL haterz ve succeeded, Tonto dikeh ll be panicking by now.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by itsmayiela(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
how come this Goldie Harvey isnt known by many except those below 30s?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: I can't sleep sef.

I really feel somehow, like I'm losing it or something.

Why is this so shocking?

u need to try and sleep o!, and stop gettin shocked....or maybe u need an antishock.

She's dead and gone, n there's nothin nobody can do about it. Just take it easy, we all must die someday at old age.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sojihandsome: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2013
This is so sad what a Big loss May her Soul Rest in Perfect Peace Amen...............
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2013
tatosh: A friend of mine who is a good friend to Goldie's family just called me to inform me of Goldie's death. She passed away at Reddington Hospital some minutes ago. Cause of death is still unknown. May her soul RIP

and who are u?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by iamdsam: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
nastydamus: May she R.I.P.
What has not reached you has not passed you!
**food for thought**
Should I start to cry because Goldie is dead Does she put food on my table each day Death is inevitable. So, Goldie dying is not a big deal because she's not the first and won't be the last
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tcalc: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
ollah1: Where is TB JOSHUA when he is needed? He didnt see this coming
take it easy sir
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Just saw on twitter now that she died of pulmonary embolism.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Itsmodella,Oahray etc I don't mean to offend anyone but I just want to express how I feel and this is the only way I can't think of right now so please don't take it personal.

We all can't be the same, I think you guys understand that.

seeing this ur very soft emotions really surprises me, I remember vividly when u were making very nasty comments when a rumour made the rounds about a governor that was battling with his health, that was a sunday, I remember how u and I argued very well and how u stood ur grounds on ur wishes on the man's health........

Seeing ur comments on here makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cantell(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2013
O boy see the nos of people in this thread! I thought Goldie was hated by most people?
Kai! Nigerians are hypocrites! Some are even tearing their eyes out for her.
Smh. God go punish una.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kramer: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Susan
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Agrika: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm....the village witches are at it again....
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ojoko1(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Edoblakky: The news of her death to me is heartbreaking going by the fact that I was at the Reddington hospital with my wife when she was rushed in. I was not a fan of hers but I'm profoundly touched by her death. She didn't look sick and the next thing was that she was gone. When I saw this thread yesterday evening, I didn't want to comment because I thought it was merely a rumor. She will be missed!

Thought they said she died before arrival at the hospital.. Nigerians!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2013
cantell: O boy see the nos of people in this thread! I thought Goldie was hated by most people?
Kai! Nigerians are hypocrites! Some are even tearing their eyes out for her.
Smh. God go punish una.
yes, Goldie was hated by people but it doesn't mean that they prayed for her death..stop the hypocrisy abeg and stop acting like you've never hated on anyone in this your life.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by NessaFresh(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2013
everything we think we achieve in life is vain...only our soul is what we live for...hope she led a good life

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Onasa22: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Her death is no longer a rumuor but real. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2013
I knw i hated her style wen she was alive bt i never wishd death 4 nobody cos there' aint comin bak 4rm there.;(

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.