Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136186 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by snthesis(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2013
omo_to_dun:

How does freecocoa's statement bash religion? Someone claimed that since Goldie died on returning from a trip to the Grammy, it must then be Satanic. Naturally, freecocoa asked if the same could be said about folks who died on returning from their places of worship. There was absolutely no bashing involved.
atheist, always trying to seem intelligent by bashing religion
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by DapsyDude: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2013
honestivo: Pls who is Goldie. Are u from bukinafaso. if not, u no watch d last Big Brother Africa. MUMU!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=18pt]GOLDIE HARVEY IS NOT DEAD[/size]

[size=32pt]Goldie Harvey,Nigeria’s Female Pop sensation is alive and not dead as speculated by most online media platforms including Us. But too our uttermost surprise her manager tweeted this a few hours ago...[/size]

[size=15pt]SOURCE: [/size] http://www.gidiexclusive.com/2013/02/goldie-is-not-dead-goldies-manager-reveals-stop-the-ripgoldie.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Young man, are u really sure of what u r saying
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2013
kaiye007: [/b]
No you are laughing!!! I remember wat u said about Goldie during her sojourn in BBA. U should live and learn by ur mistakes.
Please people should stop cursing someone rather encourage her/him. Thats shows brotherly/sisterly love. Life is too short to show hatred.
GOLDIE FORGIVE THOSE THAT HAVE CURSED U DURING THE BBA SHOW. I KNOW U ARE HAPPY WHEREVER U ARE NOW. RIP
And if she doesn't forgive, what would happen? Go after them or what? Abeg make una free diz babe so her soul go fit rest na....Mod close this thread abeg
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2013
snthesis: \natheist, always trying to seem intelligent by bashing religion
when did freecocoa become an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by harlos: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2013
iamdsam: I don't believe this. But who's Goldie
goldie is the gold that die,
hope u gorrit.
Gold-die
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2013
kaiye007: [/b]\nNo you are laughing!!! I remember wat u said about Goldie during her sojourn in BBA. U should live and learn by ur mistakes.\nPlease people should stop cursing someone rather encourage her/him. Thats shows brotherly/sisterly love. Life is too short to show hatred.\nGOLDIE FORGIVE THOSE THAT HAVE CURSED U DURING THE BBA SHOW. I KNOW U ARE HAPPY WHEREVER U ARE NOW. RIP

back off her case already
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2013
[size=13pt]According to Jaguda.com, they've gotten information from Reddington, saying she died of pulmonary embolism.[/size]
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by snthesis(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry:
whr did i mention freecocoa
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by oluwizard(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie is Alive & not Dead-Manager,Says Rumour is Mischievous & from Enemies http:///sqSfJpgf RUMOR
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ikechukz(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2013
i trust naija people,dem don already dey compose another song for her head

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Odinaka00:

If Nlders could insult GEJ then who s Goldie? Nobody is above dat bruh....

@op, may her soul rest in peace, she seemed Ť☺ βξ a nice person thou I'm nt her fan
a man dies, the next thing you hear some people ask is, "who was he, where is he from, what has he done to the society, etc" and silly remarks like, "how has that changed the price of this or that"
but we forget that, this man has a family he has left behind, friends, collegues, etc. He might even be instrumental to putting food on tables of others we may not even know, yet we laugh and scorn those who show remorse.
I ask you, if you pass away today, wil there be someone who'd shed a tear for you...anyone? If no, mock on.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dotcomnamename: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Young man, are u really sure of what u r saying

Older man, i believe you can read and understand the meaning of ''SOURCE''
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by SisiKill1: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2013
@ Freecocoa
May I suggest you take some time away from this thread? This news seems to have affected you deeply but since most people would rather focus on Goldie and her family....you know the ones who actually lost someone dear, I fear you may not get the adequate condolences to ease your pain.

May I also suggest that you really should think twice about reading threads on deaths? I know it is hard but considering how strongly personal you take these news. . it might better that way. I remember how inconsolable you were during the ALUU situation....so inconsolable, people were worried about you offline. I'm sorry but that's way too much bereavement for someone young, made even worse by the fact that you don't know these people from Adam.

Just think about it okay.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie! I never really followed her music but I always kinda looked forward to her music videos. They were always so creative and her costumes were outta this world. Seen her in concert too and she wasnt bad. Cant imagine waht her family is going through at this time. At 29, she was at the peak of her career and at the peak of her life with so much more to offer Nigerians and the world at large. Sleep well Susan "Goldie" Harvey....you will be missed.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Its true,just heard it on radio,omg!
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=18pt]GOLDIE HARVEY IS NOT DEAD[/size]

[size=32pt]Goldie Harvey,Nigeria’s Female Pop sensation is alive and not dead as speculated by most online media platforms including Us. But too our uttermost surprise her manager tweeted this a few hours ago...[/size]

[size=15pt]SOURCE: [/size] http://www.gidiexclusive.com/2013/02/goldie-is-not-dead-goldies-manager-reveals-stop-the-ripgoldie.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed
goldie is dead,I confirmed it from her best friend,also kennis music also confirmed,journalist also confirmed the report also from the hospital where she died,I also just heard it from kenny ogungbe on the radio
Awww,man! It's not fair...she doesn't have to die.:-(
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Guyman02: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Abeg any Local Television Station show that Grammy Award she attended?
I learnt from NL that Super Eagles won the Nations Cup after 19 years because it was not shown on Local TV and the witches and wizards have not deviced the kind of 'okpo and jazz' required to enter through satellite to and tie their legs.
RIP Goldie!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
snthesis: whr did i mention freecocoa

how did atheist come into the picture? if a christian bashes muslims and their religion and vice versa, does it make that person an atheist?

the person you quoted was talking about freecocoa.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=brokoto] its basically a situation where a blood clot is formed
and carried in the circulation to lodge in the pulmonary artery. This
can obstruct the flow of deoxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs,
subsequently causing reduced oxygen supply to the body cells. Could be
fatal as in her case. Google whatever is still unclear. grin[/quote]PLS WHAT ACTUALLY CAUSES IT. IS WHAT PPLE SAY ABOUT LONG FLIGHT ACTUALLY TRUE?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ibietela2(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]According to Jaguda.com, they've gotten information from Reddington, saying she died of pulmonary embolism.[/size]

That is What i posted and that STUPID MODERATOR MISSY_B CLOSED the thread.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Which one is lily livered? Is there a strong man or indestructible when it concerns death?

Okay you are strong hearted abi and I'm lily livered, don't we all die in the end? Answer me please
My dear we all die in the end... That's why I said death is certain while Life isn't... U dissed her when she had the breath of life in her why sound timid nw that she's an empty carcase?... Stop this ur prentence..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: goldie is dead,I confirmed it from her best friend,also kennis music also confirmed,journalist also confirmed the report also from the hospital where she died,I also just heard it from kenny ogungbe on the radio
looks like you are more interested in showing that you are up to date on info.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dotcomnamename: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: goldie is dead,I confirmed it from her best friend,also kennis music also confirmed,journalist also confirmed the report also from the hospital where she died,I also just heard it from kenny ogungbe on the radio

[size=20pt]Go and collect your gold for insisting that she has died since thats your prayer and what you aim for.

Alternatively, maybe you should go back to school to understand the meaning of ''SOURCE''[/size]
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Vivipop(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
This is very terrible! Rest in peace girl...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by moodswing(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Every morning you wake up. Thank God!. Life is short. RIP Goldie.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]According to Jaguda.com, they've gotten information from Reddington, saying she died of pulmonary embolism.[/size]

jaguda keh !
What sort of name is that
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry:

Jenny, synthesis wasn't referring to freecocoa; he was referring to omo_to_dun.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Idi Amin: PLS WHAT ACTUALLY CAUSES IT. IS WHAT PPLE SAY ABOUT LONG FLIGHT ACTUALLY TRUE?
yes its possible to have an embolism by being stationary for long periods.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2013
oluwizard: Goldie is Alive & not Dead-Manager,Says Rumour is Mischievous & from Enemies http:///sqSfJpgf RUMOR

I guess her manager released that statement when the new first came out. Her record label has released a press statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.