Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (136173 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2legit2qwt: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Freecoacoa since last night, it don do, wetin self

No be you kill her now undecided

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by IleIfe2(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Susan Oluwabimpe Harvey, Sun 're O.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Itsmodella,Oahray etc I don't mean to offend anyone but I just want to express how I feel and this is the only way I can think of right now so please don't take it personal.

We all can't be the same, I think you guys understand that.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2013
jubril bilal: I learnt she sang a song bragging that she will snatch somebody's husband...hope she didn't sha do dat, if yes, then maybe d person is behind it
hmmm... When a mouse jumps out from a dirty corner in our house, it is our evil neighbours that turned into it.
When we keep our surroundings bushy and a snake gets into our home, it has been sent from the village.
Yes, someone else is always responsible. Nice one! *smbh*.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by charles009(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Who d Bleep is goldie harvey...while millions persih daily and no one fucking sheds tears..always remember that those whom the gods love die young....
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tcalc: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2013
death is inevitable. But when its premature, God kmows best.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by iammodel(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Satanic you say?

I thought Bimbo Odukoya died on her way back from a church programme? What of Kumuyi's wife?

What of many pastors? imams? people who can't or don't attend any events? Don't they all die?

If only where you go is a guarantee that your life can't possibly be snatched without your consent, then I guess we should all stay home, that way we'll all have our lives and live as long as we wish.

If only.

I'm always impress when I read intelligent comment like this coming from the female folks.

Na ur type stay class.
Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by laytoshtwo: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians are funny.:| 80percent criticized her throughout her music career while she was living, insulted n rubbishd her image while in BBA, now she no more and 99.9percent have her as DPz with fake smileyz displaying sadness.. Goldie could have died of sum form of accumulated shock or fatigue generated from excess hatred shown by the society den leading 2 a weak heart caused by you,you,you and you.. Why the fake Love now dat she's no more?? Why dont we just Love one another n show more Love 2d living not when they are no more?? 1 Love n 1 God my ppl.mrng..

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2013
"No need to cherish luxuries (cause everythin' come and go)
Even the life that you have is borrowed
(Cause your not promised tomorrow)
So live your life as if everyday's gon be your last..."

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: If only you understand how I feel, its okay though

I don't even know what I'm typing.

I guess I deserve to feel terrible, I earned it.

I noticed death really touches Frecocoa's heart after the ALUU Murder. She was up all night feeling sad for them.

That makes her a sensitive and caring person, not evil.

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by greatgod2012(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: If only you understand how I feel, its okay though

I don't even know what I'm typing.

I guess I deserve to feel terrible, I earned it.

pls, freecocoa, this is d second time im typing this, leave this thread and go and rest your brain, you have shown enough remorse, dont let your brain be disturbed, no matter what you type here, goldie can never come back, she is gone, may God give her family d fortitude to bear d irreparable loss and console her fans.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2013
2legit2qwt: Freecoacoa since last night, it don do, wetin self

No be you kill her now undecided
No be some yeye people who wan make people like her feel guilty simply because they said some not-so-nice things about Goldie when she was alive. It's not like Goldie's opposition is the reason her death.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigeria misses you Goldie!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by roselynbas(f): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2013
This is too bad! We await a crappy autopsy that will take forever and still come up with no sensible evidence, and someone had better tell those crappy musicians not to release any crappy song in a bid to make money out of the situation! angry angry angry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by oba2flex(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2013
I've seen people die in very funny and incredible ways but this one really bothers me.May Goldie's soul R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2013
laytoshtwo: Nigerians are funny.:| 80percent criticized her throughout her music career while she was living, insulted n rubbishd her image while in BBA, now she no more and 99.9percent have her as DPz with fake smileyz displaying sadness.. Goldie could have died of sum form of accumulated shock or fatigue generated from excess hatred shown by the society den leading 2 a weak heart caused by you,you,you and you.. Why the fake Love now dat she's no more?? Why dont we just Love one another n show more Love 2d living not when they are no more?? 1 Love n 1 God my ppl.mrng..
shut up jor, Goldie died from accumulated shock ko, were you her doctor?

This is not fake love anything, that you opposed someone during his life does not mean you wished him death...

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Kuulnomsy(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
She will definitely be missed by Entertainment world sad, though i'm not one of her fans. Really sad news sad
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
follygab:

HOW WILL SUCH A THING BE A JOKE? THIS IS NOT A NEWS........IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED YESTERDAY.........EVEN ON HER TWITTER PAGE...........

Cool down. I wrote joke because that was my initial reaction when I first was the topic on LIB.

I saw it last night too and not just this morning.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: shut up jor, Goldie died from accumulated shock ko, were you her doctor?

This is not fake love anything, that you opposed someone during his life does not mean you wished them death...

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by begwong: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by vanstanzy(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Mods' and u wont stop this rumour from filtering shey?? E da ke rumour! angry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ibietela2(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Olaryeankarh: Nigeria misses you Goldie!

oga..... You dey here?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kennytidistar(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Wat a wasted life, rest in peace anyway.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by rman: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=Oahray] take chill pill and stop typing for a while. I do not know what you might have said about her, but be sure it's not the cause of the death, just as whatever you type now on NL cannot bring the dead back.

You have shown remorse enough. Don't rubbish it by overdoing it.[/quote

She is definitely over doing it.

One of the best pretenders on NL.

She was all over the ALUU threads too.

I am 100% certain she has not met Goldie is person before, so what's her hullaballoo all about?

If she is truly pained, she won't be putting so much effort into trying to make people on an anonyous forum think she is mother Theresa.

She won't even be online at all.

Your observation about her was spot o[b][/b]n.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by snthesis(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
i_am_model:

I'm always impress when I read intelligent comment like this coming from the female folks.

Na ur type stay class.
Keep it up!
let me guess, d post is intelligent cos it bashes religion
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by KINGSNEEZE(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Burger01(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2013
Nairaland eventually killed this lady with everything about her life splashed on NL front page. Nna see your work? RIP Goldie...

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Just finish playing one of her songs and naija gal by Prezzo. Cant believe this, a young hardworking talented independent lady just pass away just like that ? In as much I am nt ur fan nor dislike u but to die at this young age is painful. RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Itsmodella,Oahray etc I don't mean to offend anyone but I just want to express how I feel and this is the only way I can't think of right now so please don't take it personal.

I understand, completely. Still I think you should tune it down, else this might just be one more thing to regret when you feel better. If you really feel that bad, letting it out here is not the best thing to do. Makes it seem like weeping more than the bereaved. You should talk to someone who cares enough to try to understand you without trying to judge you. *looking around thread* Frankly, there are not many of them here.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2legit2qwt: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Burger01: Nairaland eventually killed this lady with everything about her life splashed on NL front page. Nna see your work? RIP Goldie...

Shitty comment
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by igosee: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Itsmodella,Oahray etc I don't mean to offend anyone but I just want to express how I feel and this is the only way I can't think of right now so please don't take it personal.

Freecocoa, i feel your pain likewise me, i have cried and cried and have headache
Please, you should leave the internet and your system today, go and have a rest, do not come to the net today, i hope by tomorrow, you must have overcome it
go to friends and be with them, i have to leave the system yesterday night i read about this, to rest my mind before i was able to overcome it, i will advise you to do the same so that you do not cause health issue to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.