Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,349 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (42276 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
The op is a baby.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Andersonken(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
but how are we sure that she is truely dead?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Seriously your let this lady soul rest in peace!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by solexybaba(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: who knows..got me tinkin earlier..as i kip
wonderin y did it occur immediately she
arrived from america? who knows wat
transpired..who knows wat went
wrong..wat actually happened..strange! Could she has been drug intellgntly with an asymptomatic poison as am very aware there are potent chemicals available that slowly stop the heartbeat in a matter of hours to days and cant even be detected by autopsy , ur contribution is needed and no yabbing please
All dis naija bull shit tinkas dnt stat wit illuminati nonsense. Y una no go tink clean

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by licensed2k(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Well, u said no yabbing....no p man buh u do sound insane and like one of those conspiracy theorists u knw

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kramer: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2013
I think this post is an insult to Susan Harvey, let the poor woman rest in peace!!!.

Is it not enough that while she was alive most of you insulted her, calling her ugly and what not. The nairaland mod who out this in front page should lose his/her rights as a mod.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by AjCityOne: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

Pulmonary embolism (PE) is a blockage of
the main artery of the lung or one of its
branches by a substance that has travelled
from elsewhere in the body through the
bloodstream ( embolism). PE most commonly
results from deep vein thrombosis (a blood
clot in the deep veins of the legs or pelvis)
that breaks off and migrates to the lung, a
process termed venous thromboembolism
(VTE). A small proportion of cases are due to
the embolization of air, fat, talc in drugs of
intravenous drug abusers or amniotic fluid.
The obstruction of the blood flow through
the lungs and the resultant pressure on the
right ventricle of the heart lead to the
symptoms and signs of PE. The risk of PE is
increased in various situations, such as
cancer or prolonged bed rest.[1]
Symptoms of pulmonary embolism include
difficulty breathing, chest pain on
inspiration, and palpitations. Clinical signs
include low blood oxygen saturation and
cyanosis, rapid breathing, and a rapid heart
rate. Severe cases of PE can lead to collapse,
abnormally low blood pressure, and sudden
death.

Cuddle from: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_embolism
You might as well be regarding as one of the smartest people in Nigeria. When I heard the news and the fact that she just got off an air plane. There is only one strong possiblity in the midst of other possiblities for her death and you just pointed that out. Maybe all these other small small pikin go learn from you and think deep and smart about things and not just write rubbish and think its funny.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by RealMccoy2(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2013
The OP is not the looser but Nigeria's system of education that continues to produce re.tards that can not read and comprehend. A common saying by white supremacist against ignorant black folks," If you want to hide something from black people keep it in a book.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Ignatio(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Assuming you didn't mention illuminati I would have reasoned with you. BTW I feel something is foul about her death.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Osumare2013: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

With what I learnt on pulmonary embolism, d symptoms and cases @ least Goldie herself would have gone for medical check-up bfore flying in & mind U is this her first Long flight.. When celebrities like her toured Asia for one Week or so & performing live @ shows.

Read this report and clear ur head. Pulmonary embolism doesn't occur as a result of a single long trip. http://m.naij.com/news/24062.html

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by RealMccoy2(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2013
AjCityOne:
You might as well be regarding as one of the smartest people in Nigeria. When I heard the news and the fact that she just got off an air plane. There is only one strong possiblity in the midst of other possiblities for her death and you just pointed that out. Maybe all these other small small pikin go learn from you and think deep and smart about things and not just write rubbish and think its funny.
Those children may end up becoming Nigeria's future leaders, aint that scary? I used to enjoy reading threads on nairaland until children discovered how to use their sisters computer to post stuff on naira land. Thanks for highlighting this pathetic thread going on in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Death has no respect for anybody.it's inevitable and a constant phenomenon.you can find excuse for deaths but you can't run away from it.Why did she not die in the states ? But because death wants to confuse folks like @OP and give them a chance to doubt the way of God,it played out this way.

Forget about illuminati crap !
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by rebt30: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Una don start again o. Wetin concern illuminati concern goldie death.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Shankboye(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Babu ankali! Chai
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by forkadict(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

death.

Oga, the acronym PE stands for Premature Ejaculationn in all the litrature I know of. why are you trying to adapt it to pulmonary embolism?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Ehen!

Dem don come oo angry angry
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by sashaa(f): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2013
why the heck is this on the frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2013
fork adict:

Oga, the acronym PE stands for Premature Ejaculationn in all the litrature I know of. why are you trying to adapt it to pulmonary embolism?

Lmao

You dey craze grin
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Burger01(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2013
This lady has died!! Won't Nlanders let her rest in peace?.. sad
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by follygab: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2013
for the past 2 day now the front page topic has been, what will u do for valentine?, where,how, to whom will u celerate it with?,whats your valentine gift? all silly topics making front page....i wonder if Godie is not late if we will have news on front page.......next topic on front page is godie eaten apu.
i think i need to go and search google for stories on godie MY TIME TO MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Napolitano(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2013
I doubt if the Illuminati knew who Goldie was. I think you should think deep into what Illluminati reallly are. They are not just an ordinary society in the music industry. They are actually a strong elite of powerful people that determine world affairs. So tell me what's their business with a Nigerian artist who went to Grammy's as an unknown guest?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by onome25(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88:

didnt get your point, what of the case of jay, wayne, pac, jackon, and so on, they re all blacks......well weda it exist or not ,its not an issue to investigate, but evil do exist in the industry ,thats one thing clear to me with all the lyrics of songs, the nudes, drugs, hatred, moni rain....there is a source for the inspiration and motivation which isnt Godly
i believe u.
there is a saying that" if u.ve not travel u.ve nt journey at all " the poster is just trying to hint on the evil going on in this world.some for fame,money & so on.so if u.ve not seen then u are probably a newbi in this world so @poster i believed u.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Hychineson(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

death.

blow grammar dey go even though u no go school.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Constancy: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kekakuz(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians should stop thinking like this. Illuminati is not something you talk about on Τ̲̅ђέ street. If they exist.its not something someone as big as the kennis can even join. Illuminati is not an entertainment cult.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kekakuz(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians should stop thinking like this. Illuminati is not a street talk. If they exist.its not something someone as big as the kennis can even join. Illuminati is not a entertainment cult.we ate talking of the people that determines the government
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by damosky12(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry: Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.

bros, sit down. Are you are one of those who do not see beyond their nose?? Eyes open Mind blind?? U better wake up into reality and dont be too carnal. ILLUMINATI IS REAL! Bambuz, u are 4 real bro!! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2013
What are y'all arguing 'bout
That illuminati doesn't exist? despite all the proves, lyrics, deaths

or

Goldie is toooo HOLY and innocent to join or connect with a secret society

or

Illuminati is tooo big to invite "Nigerian so called celebs" even when we have the likes of D'Banj in their midst

or

Secret societies doesn't exist

Pls someone should answer me....
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie!Goldie!!Goldie!!!
Hw many tyms hav i calld u? Mek ur ghost com slap d OP 4 distractin u
4rm restin in peace as well as distractin me in office wit dis her illuminati propaganda:/

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by skyone(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
ILLUMINATI IS NOT A SECRET SOCIETY NOT AT ALL, IT IS AN HYPNOTIC SYSTEM OF EVIL ORGANISED BY EACH SECRET SOCIETY IN THE WORLD, POTENTIALLY THE MAIN ONES. THEIR OBJECTIVE IS TO MANIPULATES AND LURES HUMANITY INTO DESTRUCTION. IT'S PARTLY THE AGENDA OF THE DEVIL; HE'S MISSION IS TO "STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY" JOHN 10:10.

TO STEAL : HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE IN HELL SO HE'S MISSION IS TO STEAL YOU FROM GOD.
TO KILL : ENTICE YOU WITH MONEY, MONEY, MONEY AND THEN KILL YOUR BRAIN FROM REASONING RIGHTLY.i.e nikky minaj, beyonce,U2,Presidents, DBANJ, Moet Moet etc
TO DESTROY : TO KILL YOU PHYSICALLY AND TAKE YOUR SOUL TO HELL FIRE WHERE THERE'S WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.

Take heed to the way of the GOD hell is real.

N.B
Seun am back but i will always yab you for not deleting my old posts 2008 -2011, i'diot.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by gergemam: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Like I have posted earlier on Pulmonary embolism (PE) from wiki... From what I think, If I could wake her up for 15-30 Mins just to ask her on d cause of her death but what I know is that there's a foul in her death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.