Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,957 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (42278 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by margaritav(f): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kenyanstar: Nigerians are the most ignorant nation despite their espoused number of graduates churned out by 3rd rate universities. I thought education was meant to help assist humans distinguish between fiction and facts, realism and imagination and truth and lies. The o.p is one guy i doubt his intellectual capacity to reason before writing. Most of this individuals propagating illuminati nonsense are mostly either unschooled, ignorant or plain stupid. This in medical lingua is acute personality disorder. The o.p is preying on peoples successes to abdictate his own failures. If you are a lazy slob and guilty about your failures just shut and work hard.

Education has nothing to do with the bullshit people believe in, so Mr Kenyanstar you have just displayed your own ignorance by putting all Nigerians under one umbrella. Hundreds of people in America believe in this Illuminati crap. What would you say about them?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by godman01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Have you confirmed she's into illuminati?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by raphaelumoren(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
so in this case are believing that goldie die as a member of illuminanti?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: oh yeah, am not doubting that,bt concerning the ridicle of the existence of this secret group in the entatainment industry..... Try and Take look at some lyrical contents of some song

'this is not a game this fame. In real life this is sick
i never dreamt i'd get to the level that i'm at. This is whack. This is more than i ever coulda asked
i'm trapped .if i could go back .i never woulda rapped, i sold my soul to the devil ,i'll never get it back.i just wana leave this game with level head intact......song hollywood by eminem

'dear God i wonder can you save me?
Illuminati want my mind soul and my body
dear God i wonda can you save me?
Secret society tryin to keep they eye on me....jayz-devils

'some say they expect illuminati take my body to sleep, niggas at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me....2pac -they dont give a Bleep about us

so if money is the root i want the whole damn tree ,aint tryin to stick around 4 the illuminati.... Dr dre -been there done that

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop
terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK.......black eye peas- where is the love

"it took me 33 years for me to see the truth, ever so clear i was too young i couldnt articulate myself the right way son. but now let me break it down. pass it all arouns. this is not a theory. the conspiracy is real, they wanna put me in a straght jacket in a padded room and tell the world theres 12 monkeys so they can be confused.........prodigy- illuminati

makaveli in this....killuminati all throgh your body the blows like a 12 guage shotty....2pac- hail mary

we are slowly being slaughted so be prepared for the new world order.....blackeyepeas-say goodbye

with these it shud be quiet obvious that something strange is goin on in the entertainment industry
You need help! You ve been brainwashed by dis illuminanti ish! I feel so sorryyyy for u! When u die..may ur case also be linked to d occultic group-illuminanti!
Nigerians and their annoying nd dumb mentalities! Smh 4u!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry: Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.
100 likes!!! I dont expect any matured, intelligent, wise and responsible young guy/man to be hitting abt illuminanti....i mean wt d hell? Are they kids or wt? So many old men acting like 12yrs old on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
margaritav:

Evil exist everywhere, it is in the human heart. Illuminati is a secret society and if it exists then it will remain a SECRET society. Those who rap about it are just talking, and they love the fact that people talk about their association with this supposed secret society. If I were you I would not buy into their crap. Then again people believe all kinds of nonsense in this world.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
margaritav: you sound ridiculous r3tarded!

fixed!! grin
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: [size=18pt]makaveli in this....killuminati all throgh your body the blows like a 12 guage shotty....2pac- hail mary[/size]

this reminds me!!
*looks for the nairalander named killuminati* grin
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Precioussilas10: Must every successful person be connected to this crap(illumunati).It's just another way to put yourself down believing you can't do shit unless you join a secret society.
Abi oooo! Nigerians do not believe in natural blessings at all..simply because they find it difficult to understand why others are sooooooo blessed and they aint, so just to console themselves they link the blessings of other people to evil ways! So Once u r wealthy..they call u a ritualist, armed robber, fraudster, etc smh bad belle pple!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
mikeyhernadez: It could be true though__probably she was invited and she rejected so they had to kill her so that she won't spill the milk
seriously?? Gosh! Nigerians have been brainwashed! Imagine...wt a silly nd dumb assumption!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yomieluv: The op is a baby.
obviously!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis: If you believe this pulmonary embolism crap, then you would believe anything...

Lmao! What do you all expect from a Top Hospital?? That they didnt find anything wrong with her? grin
Human beings sha! grin Lets stop deceiving ourselves with craps, and junk hypothesis!

I know some Doctors that dump their MBBS papers for something more realistic, something far beyond human knowledge and understanding - The spiritual, the gospel!

The term (Pulmonary embolism) is not strange to me... atleast I remember writing something about it at school.. BUT when I see something stronger than human understanding and comprehension, I simply dump the paper terminologies for the 'spiritualistic' point of view. It doesn't make me a coward, a dullard or something. It didn't stopped me from making my 'As' grin

Conclusively, I see reasons with the OP! Some of the lyrics up there aint strange to me.. Infact, I stopped listening to most western songs the very first day I heard an American musical ediot praising Lucifer with his songs.. I hated him and his crew since that day.. so much that, I'll beat the hell outta any of my siblings that dares listen or dance to his songs..

These guys are dangerous... They trade humans for satanic wealth... They are devils on earth. Illuminati or church of satan... They are one, all ignorantly fighting for fame, more money, and a forthcoming destruction.... A time is coming when the demon they ignorantly serve today would laugh grin grin and laugh and laugh grin grin at their folly grin grin.
The day is near...
Even u too? Gezzzzz!
I give up! Make u na keep believing dis bullshits o!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Abi oooo! Nigerians do not believe in natural blessings at all..simply because they find it difficult to understand why others are sooooooo blessed and they aint, so just to console themselves they link the blessings of other people to evil ways! So Once u r wealthy..they call u a ritualist, armed robber, fraudster, etc smh bad belle pple!

HAPPY VALENTINE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN05TwyKapnhBwtscFF42iC2VW4Lb7byndI1he_2wNO1cFO0Xp[/img]

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Proffdada: She was killed as she tried to spill the beans because she wants out and for those who think you have to be elite or powerful to join secret society like illuminati guess again if God almighty wants your salvation by sending His only Son then it means the devil can go any length to snatch your soul. Remember every soul is VERY important to the devil
wished i cud give u one hot slap right now! To bring u back to life!
**spits on ur post*
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
lucenzo:

HAPPY VALENTINE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN05TwyKapnhBwtscFF42iC2VW4Lb7byndI1he_2wNO1cFO0Xp[/img]
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh.....thanks dear, this is soo sweet of you! Happpyy Valentine to u as well dear... **hugz** smiley smiley smiley
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Dagods(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Witney houston"&"Goldie's death luk similar just dat Houston died in her hotel& Goldie made it 2 9ja,,, NA WA OOO.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Lifted1(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2013
dont be quick to riddle or dismiss certain things dat u do not completely understand or think totally plausible, u dont hav to hear it frm ur mother for it to be true...They're called "SECRET" societies for a reason,u dont expect their activities and agenda to be on the evening news.

Goldie coulda died of a million and one possible causes....natural or human-induced, we myt neva knw.m certainly not about to debate dat. but make no mistakes about this
(1.)the devil is real,
(2)the devil has a strong hold on the international music industry
(3)the illuminati (if it exists as an identifiable group, wch it prob does) is jst a branch of the devil's conglomerate....."control" is the goal
wt myt appear to be the ravings of a lunatic or some psycho-babbling bible thumper jst myt be a bitter dose of unpalatable truth. the devil is the prince of this world and he controls wt is relevant in it.
artistes and celebrities hav a very strong influence on the choices and perception of ppl, wt better way to make evil appealing dan to make dier beloved celebrities do ur PR and advertising now homosexuality, nudity, immorality, violence, etc are becoming more appealing and socialy acceptable; rihanna, lady gaga, kanye west etc wt do all these folks potray/promote as role models because thier music is appealing u find it hard to see them in a negative light, truth is many of them are jst puppets doing the bidding of thier master, dnt jst sit dere and spew insults....open ur minds eye...read, do some research.mind control, etc its all real you'll be shocked @ hw far man has come wt technology and science.
many successful international artistes/celebrities suddenly having relapses, mental breakdowns, drug problems, suicide attempts , funny deaths ...wts responsible m nt saying every artiste who turns a junkie or a wacko is cos of d illuminati...m saying dats a very easy way to end a career or write someone off whn dey're going to pose a problem. take a look at this, these videos shd change ur perspective more dan a little.
also lookup http://vigilantcitizen.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Fzmyp2TdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdNu9x9u9I

whn u hear all dese rappers (snoop, eminem,kanye, DMX...list goes on) say the phrase "sold my soul to the devil" they're not sayin it cos it sounds nice, dey're saying it cos it is wt it is.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by heisenberg33: 3:49am On Feb 16, 2013
dare2think:

-Shakes head-

This is someone that may be president tomorrow.

Nigeria is doomed.

hahhahhahahahhahahahha
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Jezreel1759(m): 4:08am On Feb 16, 2013
ger_gemam:

With what I learnt on pulmonary embolism, d symptoms and cases @ least Goldie herself would have gone for medical check-up bfore flying in & mind U is this her first Long flight.. When celebrities like her toured Asia for one Week or so & performing live @ shows.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Is it her first time.to board a plane (long or short distance) or she never reach America before, or may it was air traffic that made the journey longer!!! embarassed
ger_gemam:

With what I learnt on pulmonary embolism, d symptoms and cases @ least Goldie herself would have gone for medical check-up bfore flying in & mind U is this her first Long flight.. When celebrities like her toured Asia for one Week or so & performing live @ shows.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Is it her first time.to board a plane (long or short distance) or she never reach America before, or may it was air traffic that made the journey longer!!!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by HugeMac: 4:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Alliyah, 2pac,mj, all victims, so i am not suprised if it is connected with the illuminati.
I dont know why many people re blind to the kind of music and music videos that exists in these days . All these nudity unGodly songs has brainwatched multitudes and increased the level of Ignorance in this world, christ will come like a theif in the night for all these ignorant people ,these videos corrupts the minds and subconcious of the veiwers.

Well it is said my people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dapsonlou(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Illuminati is not an Entertainment group..... Even Jay z and all his money won't be allowed to Join Illuminati, Illuminati is a Old club white only and very powerful, they only recruit From the top Universities same as The sculls, even Jewish people are not allow in the group talkless of blacks.... To Join your father most be somebody and your linage must be trace back to the mayflower. when i hear dbanji is in Illuminati i just laugh.... Illuminati makes world policies not rap music o ga o.... Jay z use the sign for entertainment same as they call themselves Rochafelas, so r they related to Rochofela? some people are close to yaba left with their reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Proffdada: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2013
dapsonlou: Illuminati is not an Entertainment group..... Even Jay z and all his money is wont be allowed to Join Illuminati, Illuminati is a Old club white only and very powerful, they only recruit From the top Universities same as The sculls, even Jewish people are not allow in the group talkless of blacks.... To Join your father most be somebody and your linage must be trace back to the mayflower. when i hear dbanji is in Illuminati and just laugh.... Illuminati makes world policies not rap music o ga o.... Jay z use the sign for entertainment same as they call themselves Rochafelas, so r they related to Rochofela? some people are close to yaba left with their reasoning

The devil can use an expensive entourage to snatch one's soul cuz it's at his disposal the main reason why artists are the main catchment of the illuminati is because of idol worship. This artists represent little idols of the present because today's youths are getting wiser and are rejecting idol worshiping of their forefathers therefore the devil has to improvise. As for Susan Harvey and the rest you can tell by the ILLUMINATHEMES of her videos which contains enough subliminal messages to raise no doubt

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Sumbarkaya(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Ok sir.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2013
HugeMac: Alliyah, 2pac,mj, all victims, so i am not suprised if it is connected with the illuminati.
I dont know why many people re blind to the kind of music and music videos that exists in these days . All these nudity unGodly songs has brainwatched multitudes and increased the level of Ignorance in this world, christ will come like a theif in the night for all these ignorant people ,these videos corrupts the minds and subconcious of the veiwers.

Well it is said my people perish for lack of knowledge

tank u 4 ur wisdom, imagine with the lyrics of those songs, the homothugs, drugs, nudes, hate and all the symbolism ,some intelligent ppll are still dumb enuf to say it nothing..and it has no effect on their kids getting all those subconciously implant to their brain, what i only did was a suggestion with a clue,all in form of insinuation, yet who is dumped is dump ed no mata how dy thnk dy re smart..... No mata hw silly an idea is.there is always sumthng to learn 4m it and only those bles wt common sense wl always remv sense 4rm nonsense.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2013
Proffdada:

The devil can use an expensive entourage to snatch one's soul cuz it's at his disposal the main reason why artists are the main catchment of the illuminati is because of idol worship. This artists represent little idols of the present because today's youths are getting wiser and are rejecting idol worshiping of their forefathers therefore the devil has to improvise. As for Susan Harvey and the rest you can tell by the ILLUMINATHEMES of her videos which contains enough subliminal messages to raise no doubt
gosh you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2013
"Lifted":
dont be quick to riddle or dismiss certain things dat u do not completely understand or think totally plausible, u dont hav to hear it frm ur mother for it to be true...They're called "SECRET" societies for a reason,u dont expect their activities and agenda to be on the evening news.

Goldie coulda died of a million and one possible causes....natural or human-induced, we myt neva knw.m certainly not about to debate dat. but make no mistakes about this
(1.)the devil is real,
(2)the devil has a strong hold on the international music industry
(3)the illuminati (if it exists as an identifiable group, wch it prob does) is jst a branch of the devil's conglomerate....."control" is the goal
wt myt appear to be the ravings of a lunatic or some psycho-babbling bible thumper jst myt be a bitter dose of unpalatable truth. the devil is the prince of this world and he controls wt is relevant in it.
artistes and celebrities hav a very strong influence on the choices and perception of ppl, wt better way to make evil appealing dan to make dier beloved celebrities do ur PR and advertising now homosexuality, nudity, immorality, violence, etc are becoming more appealing and socialy acceptable; rihanna, lady gaga, kanye west etc wt do all these folks potray/promote as role models because thier music is appealing u find it hard to see them in a negative light, truth is many of them are jst puppets doing the bidding of thier master, dnt jst sit dere and spew insults....open ur minds eye...read, do some research.mind control, etc its all real you'll be shocked @ hw far man has come wt technology and science.
many successful international artistes/celebrities suddenly having relapses, mental breakdowns, drug problems, suicide attempts , funny deaths ...wts responsible m nt saying every artiste who turns a junkie or a wacko is cos of d illuminati...m saying dats a very easy way to end a career or write someone off whn dey're going to pose a problem. take a look at this, these videos shd change ur perspective more dan a little.
also lookup http://vigilantcitizen.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Fzmyp2TdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdNu9x9u9I

whn u hear all dese rappers (snoop, eminem,kanye, DMX...list goes on) say the phrase "sold my soul to the devil" they're not sayin it cos it sounds nice, dey're saying it cos it is wt it is.
You are a disgrace to humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2013
dapsonlou: Illuminati is not an Entertainment group..... Even Jay z and all his money is wont be allowed to Join Illuminati, Illuminati is a Old club white only and very powerful, they only recruit From the top Universities same as The sculls, even Jewish people are not allow in the group talkless of blacks.... To Join your father most be somebody and your linage must be trace back to the mayflower. when i hear dbanji is in Illuminati and just laugh.... Illuminati makes world policies not rap music o ga o.... Jay z use the sign for entertainment same as they call themselves Rochafelas, so r they related to Rochofela? some people are close to yaba left with their reasoning
am telling you! There is just a thin line between sanity and Insanity...most pple here are insane!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
am telling you! There is just a thin line between sanity and Insanity...most pple here are insane!

GBAM! Who dash DBanj illuminati, or wetin concern agbero with overload?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2013
bambuzz88:

tank u 4 ur wisdom, imagine with the lyrics of those songs, the homothugs, drugs, nudes, hate and all the symbolism ,some intelligent ppll are still dumb enuf to say it nothing..and it has no effect on their kids getting all those subconciously implant to their brain, what i only did was a suggestion with a clue yet who is dumped is dump ed no mata how dy thnk dy re smart..... No mata hw silly an idea is.there is always sumthng to learn 4m it and only those bles wt common sense wl always remv sense 4rm nonsense.
My goodness! You called that wisdom? *faints*
crying bitterly for Nigeria...Nigeria its totally doomed, with silly mentalities like dz!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
My goodness! You called that wisdom? *faints*
crying bitterly for Nigeria...Nigeria its totally doomed, with silly mentalities like dz!

u nd check up urself, y re u still here if u re allergic to all those craps the artists mention in their lyrics, y d subliminal messages or it does mean nothn to ur kids, you have a prob with people expressing their feelins no mata how sily, please kindly get a medic 4 ur own headache..kaay
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan:

GBAM! Who dash DBanj illuminati, or wetin concern agbero with overload?
Azzzin! The way some pple reason these days, really drives me nut! I mean wts happening to their mentalities? why cant they choose to reason for themselves instead of believing in what they read on net or watchn some stupid fake videos Its so sickening! I cant imagine marrying someone who believes illuminati exists...geez! And most of them are married and got children..yet they think like infants! Am highly dissappointed!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.