Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess (640 Views)

How To Mess In Public, And Retain Your Image! :) / You Mess, Apple Fly Gate! / This Will Mess With Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess by Explaindoe: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2013
On my birthday, i woke up my wife didn't wish me anything even my children, my parent and my friends forgot to wish me anything on my birthday. I went to work behold my secretary wish me happy birthday, i was so happy and delighted. In the afternoon she invited me for lunch, i went, after eating she told me to accompany her apartment which i went with her. She told me to relax that she what to make use of her toilet, after 2minutes my wife,my friend and my friend screamed happy birthday. On opening the door behold i was naked on the bed. Every body were disappointed. I couldn't face anyone right now, what shall i do, 'm in a big mess now
Re: Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess by mummychi: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2013
So u have b wantin to sleep wit ur secretary
Re: Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess by luvgurl(f): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2013
How many tyms will i read dis on nairaland? *long hisssssssss*
Re: Help Me Out 'm In A Big Mess by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2013
Moved to Jokes

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call - ROTFLMAO / April Fool Day Prank! Did U Experience Any / Edo Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.