Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,551 members, 7,908,481 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Outcome Of Val. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Outcome Of Val. (546 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Because of val, girls dont make your man do this / What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Outcome Of Val. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2013
It hasn't been a new thing, the period of val is associated with so many merriments and so many evil things, some raped, some molested, some broken marriages and relationship. As for me this val was special cos i really knew who my girlfriend was.... A cheat if i may say. Though life goes on after today but a positive outcome will show on the 11th/ 14th november. So many unwanted pregnancy and abortion. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Val. by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Amen. . .

More stories of this sort pls. . . It was expected.

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On From Heart-break / Can Break Ups Be Good For A Relationship?? / Lying To A Woman And Caring About Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.