Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles (18284 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by livethinme: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
CGKing: Does a governor have the right to do stuff like this with public funds? I don't think so. It sounds offensive to me.

So these ARE public funds being used..amazing. See how these nja coconutheads are saying that these ppl shud even get more than they have already kmtt
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by livethinme: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Uncanny Genius: They deserve the awards. They made us proud. Up Super Eagles.

I'm not saying that they dont deserve reward. But you think its right to use all these public funds for them, funds that could go to education/health etc etc?

Look at how there is 0% civic society in Nigeria, politicians are giving away PUBLIC funds like anyhow to footballers and there is no outcry and you guys wonder why politicians take money like that for themselves.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by vinooh: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
ok

Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dangote- 250 million naira
Adenuga - 200 million naira
Jim Ovia - 80 millio naira
Elumelu - 80 million naira
GEJ- 200 million naira
Uduaghan- 100 million naira
Amaechi- 50 million naira
Tom Tom- 20 milllion naira. . .

Pastors don hammer
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by adonismuller(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
ebamma: when my mates were busy playing football my parents told me that they were useless and that education was the best way out of poverty and i believed them, now armed with a Bsc i'm driving truck for dangote while my useless area guys are earning millions through football #You lied to me dad.
language of a dunce
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Chrisjane: I hope say money go remain 4 runnin state affairs. Just saying
In my state Delta Money nor be problem in Sarkodie's voice
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
What if we win it again and again and again in the light of these largesse. Just thinking.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
F the government could go crazy for AFCON,imagine what they will do if they win world cup..useless Goverment..nig has d highest population in Africa so they expected to win most of d competitions,GEJ u dey see all these nonsense abi?
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
adonismuller: language of a dunce

Ah, ah. He was just joking nah.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by lawman2013: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Uduaghan remember to pay corpers their state alawi
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by slextheboss: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
All this cash rewards are good incentives for the SE to play well anytime called upon. People say there are others who need the money. Yes i agree but the boyz have done well by putting Nigeria back to the football map. The players will still touch lives with the rewards they get.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Reward for the delligent worker.. Work harder next time.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by owabor(f): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Money that will be enough for my salary and for others. All is well.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by uncle2010: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
I think they've got enough monetary rewards, don't you? They should ask anyone that wants to give them more money, to give it to an orphanage or old peoples home in their name......especially the wealthy foreign players like Obi Mikel.
I see this as bad belle talk.....How many of your own little cash have you given out.... angry angry
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by uncle2010: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
J12: Dangote- 250 million naira
GEJ- 200 million naira

Add Fash and it will pass 1 billion....what a feeling
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
But E suppose don do with these GIFTS now... Haba! Let them save the rest till we win another trophy or do they think this will be our last trophy?? NO!
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by hama20: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Demdem:

i asked a question earlier but u didnt answer.
What about those that have laid their precious lives for this country? what should or have been done for them or their loved ones still living?
Thier Reward is in heaven, U just have to accept that life has not nd will never be fair to every body. so leave those that are priviledge 2 see d fair side of lyf 2 enjoy it.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by ibide(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Uduaghan with ur block head why can't us the money to build sport acedemy in the three senatoria zone ? Or upgrade only one hospital with the money .
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by supereagle(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ozase missed out.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Coolboi05(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2013
vanstanzy: BEAUTIFUL!!! When will ma turn come?
wen u becum super eagles captain
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Symphony007: 1:12am On Feb 16, 2013
J12: Dangote- 250 million naira
GEJ- 200 million naira

Pastors don hammer
so rotimi ameachi can open that sewage processing facility he calls a mouth to say rivers state is broke but he is giving 50 million naira to this trolls. Simpleton governour!!
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Panter215: 2:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Please is it not time we start preparing for next month world cup qualifiers. Enough of this holiday and let Keshi get back to work.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 16, 2013
ebamma: when my mates were busy playing football my parents told me that they were useless and that education was the best way out of poverty and i believed them, now armed with a Bsc i'm driving truck for dangote while my useless area guys are earning millions through football #You lied to me dad.

No he dint! Take it this way,what are ur chances of been one of those guys? Do you know that there are not less than a million ppl in nigeria that plays or even play better than those boys? But only 22-50 are chosen. If u did statistics youwill know that ur probability of been one of those boys is less. Assuming if you dint go to school not only will u be ignorant of so many things in life but there are chances that you ain't getting any job atall. Guess what you'll end up among other millions of ppl. What about going to school and still be a foothball, yes its possible so many ppl do it and they get what they want. Dad dint lie jst that he sees what at ur age u can't see.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Desdola(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Well, I appreciate reward for hardwork. But were this money budgeted or is just a means of sharing d ones they should have looted.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by demmy(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2013
I hope this was already budgeted for.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Solowande(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2013
vanstanzy: BEAUTIFUL!!! When will ma turn come?
wait 4 it 2 come
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by mecussey(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2013

Hahahaha...lol, " Rich dad poor dad". Yesterdays fomular will not work for today. Dad didnt lie to you, he was only thinking 1960 formular will still work. Today, if you are not a business man, star, or genius, you aint getting rich.
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Sumbarkaya(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Not a bad one though, so what happens when they win other trouphies consistently?
But wait, are northern govs not sport enthusiasts
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by joxiri: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2013
High time these players took a leaf out of david beckhams book and donate some of their monetary rewards to orphanages or charities, most of them are already very wealthy
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2013
solidbroda: The players should know what to do with the money. Its double portion, next levels for them. cheesy

i key into that. my own nah catapult to highest level....
Re: Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles by lurojohn(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thank you Lord for today. Its been ur Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds / Femi Fani-kayode Blames Grace Mugabe For Her Husband Robert's Political Woes / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.