Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara (16811 Views)

Prominent Nigerian Pastor Slammed With God's Grace - Pastor Elijah Abiara / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by bloodless: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
kross_01: in other words, the great prophet is hinting his congregation that he'll gladly receive such gift if they so want to give. The truth is that men of God had long lost the real calling of their work. They've long ceased being missionaries & now pride themselves as shepherds who luks afta d already converted sheep. Now i ask myself, if the early missionaries that brought religion to us & even lived with us, despite d huge cultural & religous barriers that existed then(some lost their lives even in the process) had waited till they were given the gifts of PJs, guess we'll b strtng nw 2 tlk abt religion.so plz i'ld luv 2 knw incase of nxt tym, hw exactly PJs would aid in spreading the gospel(xcpt mayb d gospel of prosperity whch is what many of them preach now)

GBAAAM! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! Then you have the "missionary" churches like redemeed and the likes who basically target foreign countries where there is a sizeable community of nigerians and set up shop there....I am in czech republic one of most atheist countries ever, the redeemed in prague is basically nigerian designated...a land yearning for seed sowing but instead the church is looing for fastest way to add branches, numbers and a bit of cash
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Ubenedictus(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
kgbd: you rather sound a directionless and clueless man
u recall what i said about a kid.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by sultantextile: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=dedons]they do air evangelism wit d private jets grin[
well said.....not all that says LORD LORD will enter the kingdom of heaven cry[quote author=dedons]they do air evangelism wit d private jets grin[
well said.....not all that says LORD LORD will enter the kingdom of heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.