Stats: 3,192,729 members, 7,948,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Cowardice Of Atheism - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cowardice Of Atheism (66206 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Myopia Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 22, 2013
MacDaddy01:

a) You must be a real liar to make that comment. Someone that didnt know Tai Solarin's life until few days ago when scouring to find 3 atheists in Nigeria.

Daft. My father met Tai Solarin personally. I have been to his school, his kids (Tunde is the doctor) grew up in Ikenne there, about 40 mins from Abeokuta where i grew up. Perhaps you should stop assuming everyone needs google before they can make a point here.

MacDaddy01:
b)^^^ Unless you can prove that he was jailed only for his political comments, please shut up

1. This is quite idiotic. Did you prove that he was jailed for speaking against the church before making your baseless claim? As is usual with the two-faced idiots... they make a baseless claim, when you challenge it they start howling that you prove it... one rule for them and one rule for others.

2. He was jailed by Babangida... a muslim who could care less about the church. so your earlier claim is simply a window into how intellectually bankrupt your arguments are. hiding under insults doesnt help.

3. Babangida also jailed and killed the likes of Mamman J Vatsa... was that for speaking against the church?

MacDaddy01:
c) It is irrelevant if the heads of states were muslim. Arent Boko haram bombing christians while we have a christian president? Do you think at all?

This is another senseless comment.

1. Boko haram is not an apparatus of the head of state.

2. The president today is democratically elected and doesnt have dictatorial powers as existed under Babangida in 1989.

3. If it VERY relevant that the head of states were muslim because it shows up your claim for the empty jingoist nonsense it really is. It might interest you to know that it was under Babangida that Nigeria officially became a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)... somehow he doesnt strike me as someone who cared very much who said what against the church.

MacDaddy01:
I know that you cant do maths as a failed scientist but 25 years ago would be in 1987.

which means you were 2 yrs old when Tai solarin became chairman of peoples bank... no wonder you dont know anything.

MacDaddy01:
As for the bank, Tai Solarin was probably appointed not voted in. Tai Solarin didnt hold political office. That is the point. For all we know, he could have been appointed by a close friend.

Ok frankly this is absurd.

1. You dont have to be elected to be a "political appointee".

2. How could a "close friend" appoint Tai Solarin to be chairman of a federal government bank without the approval of the head of state? This boy is beyond redemption.

MacDaddy01:
Voting is what we are talking about- Julia gillard would lose an election to satan in Nigeria

Voting isnt the only way to get into political office. Again shifting the goal post like the slimy weasel you are.

MacDaddy01:
[size=18pt]How stupid- one atheist that wasnt even elected. It would be like saying that there is no racial discrimination against blacks in politcal appointments or in employment because Obama is president. Using one example to generalise the rest.
[/size]

You have always been foolish

Again comparing apples and oranges in a bid to force through a false claim. Racism is incomparable with atheism... its not like atheists were slaves who needed emancipation after 200 yrs.

Just to indulge you... YES one could say that racism has sharply receded to a point where a black man can now be voted into office by the majority of Americans, black, white or yellow.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: You can always eat your dummy salad if you like least I care. The truth is that you keep arguing as though you make more sense with it or from it. The very reason you can't find sense in my comment is that you are a typical fanatic, unreasonably pursuing argument that has be proven to be lie. Like your Christian religion and its book which are false with many evidences throughout history. Like the Apocriphals I mentioned earlier , the creation allusions,etc. These have been testaments to that through ages. Here you've come around to lay claim to them as though they are true to those who are conversant with those lies. Indeed, I make it clear to you in my prevouse comment I am in no way trying to deny you of your belief but putting it to you to give up fairy tales as though TRUE. Well, if you still cannot grasp it that is all left for you. I am not going to explain any more thing about that to you again. Nada!

Stop piping your narcotic, it not good for your health and don't take it out of context with your obvious questions. If you don't know what TO MAKE means it proves you are rather silly or stoned. To make by definition means to form or put parts together. In forming human we have see how different parts are formed like the eyes, limbs, etc from a very microscopic level. We can understand about them as nature capacity to make(as in form). You are very clueless about nature and reckless with questions the answers are right at your nose.

My friend, let me just make it very simple. you really arent up to snuff when it comes to arguments that require a little bit more thinking than you are used to. When you have something better to say then get back at me.

I refuse to debate idiots who cry about others believing in fairy tales while exhibiting greater faith in "nature".

Of course why am i surprised that you will explain "nada" to me? Its hard to explain what you really dont know. You're just regurgitating what you swallowed on the internet.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:
Again comparing apples and oranges in a bid to force through a false claim. Racism is incomparable with atheism... its not like atheists were slaves who needed emancipation after 200 yrs.

Just to indulge you... YES one could say that racism has sharply receded to a point where a black man can now be voted into office by the majority of Americans, black, white or yellow.
In a religious society Atheism is as bad as racial discrimination.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 22, 2013
wiegraf:
Basically this happened, all sides agree (judeoxtians will say dog, but you get the picture). Unless you believe life existed before matter. But regardless, for our kind of carbon based life that is impossible. How it occurred is the question, not if it took place. Evolution comes into play after this process, of course.

Yeah... abiogenesis happened... and his proof? All sides agree.

Yawn... and these are the fools complaining that christians put their "faith" in myths. Ask him to provide evidence for abiogenesis and he either devolves into a howling mass of incoherence or starts waffling.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: In a religious society Atheism is as bad as racial discrimination.

Ok and where have you seen a separate water fountain for atheists and one for religious people? Keep digging a deeper hole for your stupidity.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

My friend, let me just make it very simple. you really arent up to snuff when it comes to arguments that require a little bit more thinking than you are used to. When you have something better to say then get back at me.

I refuse to debate idiots who cry about others believing in fairy tales while exhibiting greater faith in "nature".
What kind of blind and silly comment is this? What sense did you make out this? Jeez. At least, people are beginning to find your comments doubtful!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: What kind of blind and silly comment is this? What sense did you make out this? Jeez. At least, people are beginning to find your doubtful!

What is blind and silly in refusing to waste time with a kook who cries that i believe in religious myth while he himself is a strong advocate of faith in baseless pseudo-scientific myths?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Ok and where have you seen a separate water fountain for atheists and one for religious people? Keep digging a deeper hole for your stupidity.
In this forum. That I can say is clear discrimination. I cannot say I haven't seen any but religious people used to see Atheist as satanic(evil).
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

What is blind and silly in refusing to waste time with a kook who cries that i believe in religious myth while he himself is a strong advocate of faith in baseless pseudo-scientific myths?
Another failure on your side to comprehend. You are arguing blindly that is what I mean by blind comment and silly in the sense you are not being reasonable with it. Jeez!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: In this forum. That I can say is clear discrimination. I cannot say I haven't seen any but religious people used to see Atheist as satanic(evil).

huh? you've experienced "clear discrimination" on this forum that is owned and run by AN ATHEIST? My friend you are a big joke.

If you believe that religious people see you as satan... then why are you here? Its not like someone chained you perpetually to this thread. you can click close.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: Another failure on your side to comprehend. You are arguing blindly that is what I mean by blind comment and silly in the sense you are not being reasonable with it. Jeez!

You believe in "nature"... and that is your idea of "reason"? My friend please move to the jokes section.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

huh? you've experienced "clear discrimination" on this forum that is owned and run by AN ATHEIST? My friend you are a big joke.

If you believe that religious people see you as satan... then why are you here? Its not like someone chained you perpetually to this thread. you can click close.
What a silly excuse! Has the owner being Atheist prevent religionists from airing their views here?That is a rhetoric question, before you'll take it out of context. The way you address issues here is totally absurd and unacceptable.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

You believe in "nature"... and that is your idea of "reason"? My friend please move to the jokes section.
So you don't have opinion of nature? To belief to you is something different from opinion about something. That means it must be of spiritual inclination. Hahaha... mumu. I like that word. I repeat, MUMU.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: What a silly excuse! Has the owner being Atheist prevent religionists from airing their views here?That is a rhetoric question, before you'll take it out of context. The way you address issues here is totally absurd and unacceptable.

Trust me... i dont have much patience for kooks like you who insist on forcing their way into discussions where they end up looking like unthinking cows.

You said that atheists were being discriminated against... that makes zero sense. The owner of the site is an atheist... he could have closed this section down if he thought his fellow atheists were being discriminated against. My friend you have no leg to stand on.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: So you don't have opinion of nature? To belief to you is something different from opinion about something. That means it must be of spiritual inclination. Hahaha... mumu. I like that word. I repeat, MUMU.

oh dear... opinion on nature based on what evidence?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Trust me... i dont have much patience for kooks like you who insist on forcing their way into discussions where they end up looking like unthinking cows.

You said that atheists were being discriminated against... that makes zero sense. The owner of the site is an atheist... he could have closed this section down if he thought his fellow atheists were being discriminated against. My friend you have no leg to stand on.
You are fond of silliness. You are not making any sense because you are senseless, with your comments.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

oh dear... opinion on nature based on what evidence?
I am talking about opinion of, not on. Blahblahblah...
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by wiegraf: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Yeah... abiogenesis happened... and his proof? All sides agree.

Yawn... and these are the fools complaining that christians put their "faith" in myths. Ask him to provide evidence for abiogenesis and he either devolves into a howling mass of incoherence or starts waffling.

Good eediot, do you really read posts?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: You are fond of silliness. You are not making any sense because you are senseless, with your comments.

and i suppose having faith in nature makes more sense?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: I am talking about opinion of, not on. Blahblahblah...

this is useless... so your FAITH in nature is based on uninformed opinion and not evidence? Yet you are beating christians up for not providing you God's email address?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 22, 2013
wiegraf:

Good eediot, do you really read posts?

Of course i read them... the problem is you are too much of a coward to stand by them.
If you believe in abiogenesis by faith it is one thing... if you believe it has evidence then provide it or shut up and slink back into your hole.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by wiegraf: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Of course i read them... the problem is you are too much of a coward to stand by them.
If you believe in abiogenesis by faith it is one thing... if you believe it has evidence then provide it or shut up and slink back into your hole.

Shut up you mor.on, that's not what the post was about. You stoopid dog did it scientist.

Did the process your dog used involve inorganic matter, yes or no?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

this is useless... so your FAITH in nature is based on uninformed opinion and not evidence? Yet you are beating christians up for not providing you God's email address?
He has come with another short criticism . I was expecting it. I will answer you in your folly though. I express that based on your perception of nature I refer to as in belief(not about science but as in reality - slowpoke). It is clear you cannot even differentiate many things in this argument. Bwahaha...

What is the next one?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

and i suppose having faith in nature makes more sense?
Keep fooling yourself here. People are seeing your failures to understand.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2013
wiegraf:

Shut up you mor.on, that's not what the post was about. You stoopid dog did it scientist.

Did the process your dog used involve inorganic matter, yes or no?

and i suppose you are a product of inorganic matter? Except of course you are too dense to prove it.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MacDaddy01: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Daft. My father met Tai Solarin personally. I have been to his school, his kids (Tunde is the doctor) grew up in Ikenne there, about 40 mins from Abeokuta where i grew up. Perhaps you should stop assuming everyone needs google before they can make a point here.

1. This is quite idiotic. Did you prove that he was jailed for speaking against the church before making your baseless claim? As is usual with the two-faced idiots... they make a baseless claim, when you challenge it they start howling that you prove it... one rule for them and one rule for others.

2. He was jailed by Babangida... a muslim who could care less about the church. so your earlier claim is simply a window into how intellectually bankrupt your arguments are. hiding under insults doesnt help.

3. Babangida also jailed and killed the likes of Mamman J Vatsa... was that for speaking against the church?

I dont care about your personal stories. You father did this, you went to that school. Point of th matter is that you didnt know shyt until some days ago.

1) I put the wiki quote forward. My guy was jailed for his public statements as he criticized both church and government. You made a claim you couldnt verify

2) He was jailed numerous times. He could have been jailed by state or federal government. Furthermore Tai solarin was most active in the 70's before Babangida came in 1983. So get your facts right.

3) Babangida came years after Solarins activism. Get your facts right.

davidylan:
This is another senseless comment.

1. Boko haram is not an apparatus of the head of state.

2. The president today is democratically elected and doesnt have dictatorial powers as existed under Babangida in 1989.

3. If it VERY relevant that the head of states were muslim because it shows up your claim for the empty jingoist nonsense it really is. It might interest you to know that it was under Babangida that Nigeria officially became a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)... somehow he doesnt strike me as someone who cared very much who said what against the church.

1) You miss the point with Boko haram. It is irrelevant who the head of state is. There are other arms and branches of the govt. State governors, state police, federal police. These branches can punish you without approval of the head of state.

2) Irrelevant. look at number 1

3) Look at number 1. Also then realise that Babangida came after solarins activism.

davidylan:
which means you were 2 yrs old when Tai solarin became chairman of peoples bank... no wonder you dont know anything.

Ok frankly this is absurd.

1. You dont have to be elected to be a "political appointee".

2. How could a "close friend" appoint Tai Solarin to be chairman of a federal government bank without the approval of the head of state? This boy is beyond redemption.

Voting isnt the only way to get into political office. Again shifting the goal post like the slimy weasel you are.

Enigma was talking about political office. Running for office.

Political appointee is another thing entirely. I could persuade my politician uncle to employ an atheist friend of mine in the government. This isnt relevant.

Who said that Tai Solarin was approved with/without the approval of the head of state? Why do you like strawmen?

davidylan:

You are seriously deluded. We are talking about discrimination. Does one employed atheist mean that atheists are not discriminated against? Does one votd in black mean that black are dont discriminated against?

Use your brain!
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: He has come with another short criticism . I was expecting it. I will answer you in your folly though. I express that based on your perception of nature I refer to as in belief(not about science but as in reality - slowpoke). It is clear you cannot even differentiate many things in this argument. Bwahaha...

What is the next one?

the above is unintelligible word salad. What do you mean by "perception of nature"? what does it prove? that you appeared on earth by magic?

So you have now abandoned science in favor of "reality"? That reality is based on what? Gut instinct (i.e. blind faith) which you deride the christians of basing their lives on? You sir are a big unequivocal joke.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2013
MacDaddy01:

I dont care about your personal stories. You father did this, you went to that school. Point of th matter is that you didnt know shyt until some days ago.

1) I put the wiki quote forward. My guy was jailed for his public statements as he criticized both church and government. You made a claim you couldnt verify

2) He was jailed numerous times. He could have been jailed by state or federal government. Furthermore Tai solarin was most active in the 70's before Babangida came in 1983. So get your facts right.

3) Babangida came years after Solarins activism. Get your facts right.

1) You miss the point with Boko haram. It is irrelevant who the head of state is. There are other arms and branches of the govt. State governors, state police, federal police. These branches can punish you without approval of the head of state.

2) Irrelevant. look at number 1

3) Look at number 1. Also then realise that Babangida came after solarins activism.

Enigma was talking about political office. Running for office.

Political appointee is another thing entirely. I could persuade my politician uncle to employ an atheist friend of mine in the government. This isnt relevant.

Who said that Tai Solarin was approved with/without the approval of the head of state? Why do you like strawmen?

You are seriously deluded. We are talking about discrimination. Does one employed atheist mean that atheists are not discriminated against? Does one votd in black mean that black are dont discriminated against?

Use your brain!

oh dear, this brainless child is cackling again. Well help yourself.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2013
all4naija: Keep fooling yourself here. People are seeing your failures to understand.

Oh you mean a bunch of deluded atheists clapping themselves on the back? Be my guest.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by MacDaddy01: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

oh dear, this brainless child is cackling again. Well help yourself.

Trolololo.

you are a real waste of space.
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Trolololo.

you are a real waste of space.

ok? you've said that 200 times now... anything new you want to add?
Re: The Cowardice Of Atheism by wiegraf: 6:09am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

and i suppose you are a product of inorganic matter? Except of course you are too dense to prove it.

You aren't? Dog didn't make you from mud like the rest of your kin? You just showed, all carbon based before carbon was created then? Fine, then what do you think this part of the post was for?
wiegraf:

Basically this happened, all sides agree (judeoxtians will say dog, but you get the picture). Unless you believe life existed before matter. But regardless, for our kind of carbon based life that is impossible. How it occurred is the question, not if it took place. Evolution comes into play after this process, of course.

I also suppose, of course, you're not carbon based, yes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (79) (Reply)

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92